剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
I know you want to find a monster here, but there is no monster.
只有合理性
There's reason.
"弱智低能者的不断繁殖
"The multiplication of the feeble-minded
对一个种族来说是非常危险的"
"is a very terrible danger to the race."
你知道这句话是谁说的吗 坎贝尔小姐
You know who said that, Miss Campbell?
温斯顿·丘吉尔
Winston Churchill.
这这就是你的论据吗 这竟然是我们发起的
That's your argument? That we started it?
在整个西方 政客和学者们都一致认为
Throughout the West, politicians and intellectuals agree
我们必须除掉弱的
that we have to root out the weak
整个人类才能繁荣昌盛
if the whole of humanity is to prosper.
他们和第三帝国的区别不过是
The difference between them and the Third Reich
我们有勇气去执行这个理念
is that we have the courage to pursue the idea.
我们才是勇者
We are the brave ones here.
你们是懦夫
You are the cowards.
你好 克洛普女士
Hallo, Frau Klopp...
你好 南希 谢谢
Hello, Nancy. Thank you.
快 进屋吧
Come. Come inside.
首先 这些家庭会收到一封信
The first thing that happens is the family gets a letter
由儿童特长机构签发的信
from something called the Children's Speciality Institutions.
他们会寻求家长的同意 让孩子去接受治疗
They seek consent to let the child go for treatment.
如果家长们拒绝 他们会收到第二封信
If the parents refuse, they get a second letter,
这封信会强调孩子的残疾
this time emphasising the child's disability
及其在机构中能获得的改进生活的潜力
and potential for improving her life in the Institution.
如果家长不配合
If the parents don't co-operate,
就会被威胁不再受到保护
they are threatened with withdrawal of guardianship,
如果再次拒绝 就可能会被派到
and if they refuse again, they can both be called up
附近一个营地接受特殊劳♥教♥
for special labour duty in a camp nearby.
那米迦勒呢 米迦勒·格罗斯
Und Michael. Michael Gross?
你查清楚出什么事了吗
Did you find out what happened?
米迦勒已经死了
Michael is dead.
机构称治疗出了问题
The Institute talks about a treatment gone wrong.
但根本没有什么治疗 只有谋杀
But there is no treatment. There is only murder.
我现在还不能报道这事
I can't write about it yet.
-显然我立刻就来告诉你们了 -你怎么敢这样
- Obviously I came to tell you about it right away... - How dare you.
-你 你刚说什么 -乌夫
- Wh...what was that? - Uwe.
你怎么敢 到处打探 惹人注意
How dare you dig around and draw attention to yourself like this.
然后跑来这里告诉我们
And then you come here and tell us.
你找格罗斯夫人谈过了
You talked to Mrs Gross.
你还找你在部门里的纳粹监督者谈过了
You talked to your Nazi minder at the Ministry,
他们知道你是我们的邻居
and they know you are a neighbour of ours.
-不一定 -你不觉得他们会跟踪你吗
- Not necessarily... - Don't you think they follow you?
你不觉得他们知道关于你的一切吗
Don't you think they know everything about you?
他们知道你住在我们隔壁
And they know you live next door to us.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
给我出去
Get out.
出去 出去
Get out. Get out!
你把他们带到了我们家门口
You have brought them to our door.
你把他们引到了我们家门口
You have led them to our door.
-乌夫 别这样 -不 不 克劳迪亚
- Uwe, please. - No, no, Claudia.
坎贝尔小姐让希尔达陷入到危险中
Miss Campbell has put our dear Hilda in danger.
她必须离开
She must go,
我们必须祈祷
and we must pray.
谢谢你 坎贝尔女士 谢谢 我太喜欢了
Thank you, Frau Campbell. Thank you. I love it.
让我看看
Let's see.
哈利怎么样
How was Harry?
我知道这钱也撑不了多久
I know it won't go far.
但是 你比我更需要这钱 所以...
But, you know...you need it more than me, so...
谢谢你在事发后帮忙救我
Thank you for seeing me right after it happened.
施佩伯爵将军号♥沉没了
Graf Spee sunk.
-是我们击中了它吗 -不是
- What, did we hit her? - Nah.
舰长毁掉了自己的船 不让我们夺走
Captain scuttled his own ship so we couldn't take her.
举枪自尽了
Shot himself.
我不知道这算不算是我们的功劳
You know, I don't know if that counts as one for us
毕竟那是他们自己毁掉的 但是...
with it being an own goal and that, but...
天呐 别再说话了 行吗
Oh, God, shut your noise, would you?
别告诉任何人我做了这事
Don't tell anybody I've done this.
好吧 我听说
Yeah, well, I've heard
他们都在抨击诋毁你吞下了这笔钱
they've been giving you grief about keeping the money.
我这么做不是为了他们 是为了维克
I ain't doing it for the lads, I'm doing it for Vic.
像这种情感泛滥的事 是他喜欢做的 不是吗
It's the sort of soppy thing he'd do, innit?
这并不代表我们就是好兄弟了
This doesn't make us mates.
的确
No.
谢谢你给我这些钱
Thanks for the money.
或许你可以用这钱去招♥妓♥
And maybe you could put it towards a hook.
所以你娶了个波兰姑娘
So you married a Polish girl,
然后那个歌♥手也成了你的人
and you got that singer in a family way.
但她却不知道你已经结婚了
And she doesn't know you're married?
不得不说 长官
I've got to say, sir,
你把我震惊得眼珠子都要掉出来了
you've shocked me bow-legged.
我自己也很震惊
I'm pretty shocked myself.
我以为你是处♥男♥呢
I'd have put good money on you being a virgin.
谢了啊
Thanks.
那这两个姑娘里 你有更偏爱的吗
So have you, err, got a favourite at all, of the two?
没有 中士
No...Sergeant.
我爱她们两个
I love them both.
战争似乎帮了你一个忙啊 长官
War's most likely done you a favour, then, hey, sir?
战争或许让我有地方可躲
It may have given me somewhere to hide.
不 不 我的意思是...
No, no, I mean, you know...
如果我们听说的情况是真的 波兰一片废墟
..if what we hear from Poland is as bad as they say,
那个波兰姑娘现在很可能已经死了
the Polish girl's most likely dead by now.
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
好了
There.
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表