剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
加油 亲爱的 你可以的
Come on, love. You can do it.
我做不到 做不到 做不到
I can't, I can't, I can't!
我不得不告诉你 你别无选择
I hate to tell you, love, but you've got no choice.
别逗我笑
Don't make me laugh.
孩子会出来得太早 以后成为口♥技♥表演者
The baby'll come too soon and grow up to be a ventriloquist.
现在是你在逗我笑了
Now you're making me laugh!
来吧 使劲 好极了 再加把劲
Come on, push. Brilliant. Come on, now.
使劲 没错 就快好了
Push. That's it. Nearly there.
你不会想进去的 道格拉斯 相信我
You don't want to go in there, Douglas. Believe me.
我不想进去 我只想知道她怎么样
I don't want to go in - I just want to know how she is.
她好美
She is beautiful!
确实是
She is.
你有外孙女了 道格拉斯
You've got a grand-daughter, Douglas!
她美极了
And she's beautiful.
好
Right.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, love?
还好
Yeah.
就是普通的周六晚上
Just your regular Saturday night, you know.
你好啊 小家伙
Hello, you.
尽管在法国蒙受了极大的损失
Despite suffering heavy losses in France,
英国对纳粹的态度依然十分坚决
Britain's stand against the Nazis continues in earnest.
丘吉尔先生清楚地表明了法国仍然是
Mr Churchill has made very clear that Britain still counts
英国最亲密的盟友
France amongst our closest allies,
并且我们伟大的国家将倾其所能
and that our great country will do all it can
与共同的敌人继续战斗
to fight on against their common enemy.
犹太人和叛徒
母亲 一切还好吗
Mother? Is everything all right?
是扬出事了吗
Is it Jan?
孩子出生了
The baby's been born.
你的孩子出生了
YOUR baby's been born.
一个女孩
A girl.
-一个女孩 -对
- A girl? - Yes!
我知道了
I see.
道格拉斯过来告诉我 兴冲冲地
Douglas came round to tell me, flushed with excitement.
我觉得他还希望我能回应他
I think he was hoping I would reciprocate
冲去看那个小杂种 给她带礼物
and dash to the little bastard's manger, bearing gifts.
别用那个词
Don't use that word.
为什么 有损你的颜面吗
Why not? Does it insult your sense of decency?
-是的 -怎么会
- Yes. It does. - In what way?
因为我说的是事实
The fact that I said what is true or
还是因为你也这么认为
the fact that you believe it too?
我不这么认为 这是个肮脏的词
I do not believe it. It's a disgusting word.
那个孩子也是如此
And it's what the child is.
也是你孩子永远的称呼
What YOUR child will always be called!
也许在你的世界是如此
Perhaps in your world.
露易丝的世界就不是了吗
And not in Lois's?
热心肠的穷♥人♥会收留在楼梯下被丢弃的孩子
Where the warm-hearted poor will take an under-the-stairs child
在他们社♥会♥主♥义♥的乌托邦里用共同的奶水喂养吗
and hold it to their collective bosom in their socialist utopia?
我在扬上的那所破学校里
I've seen the warm-hearted poor
见识过这帮热心肠的穷♥人♥
at that wretched school that Jan attends.
我见过他们待外来者的方式
I've seen the way they treat outsiders.
你为什么要说这些
Why are you even telling me this?
露易丝不想和我有任何瓜葛
Lois wants nothing to do with me.
她也不想让我和这个孩子有任何瓜葛
And she wants me to have nothing to do with the baby!
-你有选择 -我尊重她的想法
- You have a choice. - I am respecting her wishes!
而那刚好跟你的想法不谋而合
Which conveniently coincide with your own?
我愿意赡养那孩子
I am committed to providing for that child.
我的孩子
For my child!
你答应给人钱了吗 你会去看那孩子吗
Have you promised money? Are you going to see the baby?
不 当然不会
No, of course not!
那为什么 你突然表现得如此关注
Well, why not? Now you're displaying this sudden concern.
因为这会让我心碎 你个傻孩子
Because it would break my heart, you foolish boy!
你什么时候有心了
When did you grow a heart?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想
I just wanted to, um...
我之前信任过你
I gave you the benefit of the doubt
当露易丝刚跟你好的那会儿
when our Lois started first knocking about with you.
这么说吧 你不是我的首选
Let's just say you wouldn't have been my first pick.
您当时就说明白了
You made that very clear at the time.
但你这样背景的男孩 无法选择政♥治♥立场
But a lad from your background getting stuck in on the politics -
你做的那些决定
the decisions you made,
你的立场 肯定都不容易
the stand you took - can't have been easy.
我见过你的母亲 记得吗
I've met your mother, remember.
但这个
But this...
这个
this...
你大错特错了
you got this so wrong.
你会错过被她爱 以及爱她的机会
You will miss out on her loving you and on you loving her.
所以 我只为你感到可惜
So, in the end, I feel sorry for you.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你带着这份痛苦
You carry your pain.
承受它
You live with it.
这就是你该做的
That's what you bloody well do.
你是在假装大人吗
Is that you pretending to be a grown-up?
南希姑妈 你怎么来巴黎了
Auntie Nancy? What are you doing in Paris?
见到你真好
So good to see you!
你跟政♥府♥的什么人说上话了吗
Who have you spoken to in the authorities?
没有 只有在圣丹尼斯的没用警卫
Nobody. Just the dumb-ass guards at St Denis.
你有军官级别的朋友吗
Do you have any friends in the officer class?
一个叫西贝尔的人
A guy called Sieber.
但他没什么话语权 你呢
But he doesn't have very much say. Have you?
我认识好多
I have plenty.
你这个朋友 他是政♥治♥活动家吗
And this friend of yours - is he a political activist?
-工会会员吗 -不是
- A trade unionist? - No.
他是非裔法国人
He's French-African.
我懂了
Ah! All right.
我猜那就够了
I suspect that was enough.
我做不了承诺 但我的审查员来了
I can't make any promises, but my censor is with us
在巴黎 和记者团在一起
in Paris with the press corps.
-我会和他谈谈 -那就太好了
- I will talk to him. - That would be great.
-我会继续在这里发声 -不行
- And, er, I'll keep making a noise here. - No.
如果你想让他们放过医院
If you want them to leave the hospital alone,
就把发声的事交给我
leave the noisemaking to me.
先生
Monsieur?
这位艾伯特
And this Albert -
他显然对你来说很重要
he clearly means a great deal to you.
是的
Yes.
我想也是
I thought so.
我明天就离开英国了
I'm leaving the country tomorrow.
当然了
Of course you are.
我不希望我们这样分别
And I don't want us to part like this.
我为自己说的话感到抱歉
I'm sorry for what I said.
关于我的心吗
About my heart?
至少这话接得很妙
Well, it was witty, at least.
我不知道人们这么做时我该干什么
I don't know what to do about gestures like that.
你父亲去世时很多人也这么做
A lot of people did that when your father died.
我是否该用另一只手回捏你的手呢
I mean, does one take the hand and squeeze it back?
这又算什么意思
And what does that mean?
现在又安慰回之前安慰你的人吗
That you are now comforting the comforter?
叫安慰你的人放心 你没事
That you're reassuring the comforter that you're fine?
你克服了悲伤带来的难堪
That you got over the embarrassment of your grief?
你就是这么看待悲伤的吗 是种难堪
Is that how you see grief? As an embarrassment?
不 通常不是这样
No, not generally.
但我们是特殊情况
But for our particular circumstances.
爸爸病了
Father was sick.
他从战场回来就是个病人
He came back from the war a sick man.
我现在知道那是怎么发生的
And I know how that can happen now.
他所做的事不可原谅
What he did was unforgivable.
如果他在战争中被杀 你还会这么想吗
Would you feel the same way if he had been killed in action?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
那样他的死就不是他的责任
His death wouldn't have been his responsibility.
不是运气背 他是自己动了手
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表