剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
前情提要
她怀了哈利的孩子
She's having Harry's baby.
等他们赢了 他们的想法也就赢了
When they win, their ideas win.
他们的想法之一就是杀死希尔达这样的孩子
One idea is to kill children like Hilda.
我会找到途径把消息传出去
I will find a way to get this information out.
你把他们引到了我们家门口
You have led them to our door!
我在这世上永无宁日
I'll never be safe anywhere.
我要当逃兵
I'm deserting.
我觉得你该回去
I think you should go back.
回你恨恶的战争中去
To war that you hate?
找掩护
Take cover!
*我能做的就是梦着你*
* All I do is dream of you *
*整夜在梦中与你相见*
* The whole night through *
*黎明到来 我仍然沉湎于有你的美梦里*
* With the dawn, I still go on and dream of you. *
比利时和波兰一样 已遭沦陷
It comes as little surprise
这并不让人意外 但欧洲其余国家
but no less horror to the rest of Europe that Belgium,
同样感到恐惧
like Poland before it, has fallen.
盟军因敌众我寡
The Allied forces have failed to overcome
未能抵挡德军的闪电战攻势
the might of the Blitzkrieg campaign, being far outnumbered,
许多英军部队陷入了走投无路的境地
and many British troops now find themselves cornered.
他们似乎别无选择 只能前往海岸
It seems they've little choice but to head to the coast,
许多人选择了与数千流离失所的平民相同的路线
many taking the same route as thousands of displaced civilians.
我们到哪了
Where are we?
某个地方的正西面
Due west of f... knows where.
我们正在往海岸边走
We're heading to the coast.
在遇到其他英国士兵之前 知道这点就够了
That's all we need to know til we hit more of our lads again.
所以我们不知道自己在哪里
So we don't know where we are?
快找掩护 护住老二
Shelter, lads! Keep hold of your wedding tackle!
不要回击 不要回击
No returning fire! No returning fire!
不要
No!
趴下
Get down!
那是谁的孩子
Whose kid is that?
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down!
你没事吧
You all right?
我叫哈利
你呢 你叫什么
克劳德特
Claudette.
别害怕
但我们必须往前走 克劳德特
我们必须往前走
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 罗斯勒先生
Heil Hitler, Herr Rossler.
今天是个大日子
我们拿下了荷兰和比利时 下一个就是法国
没错 的确是个大日子
但得把旗子摘下来 否则会被卷进机器里
但 罗斯勒先生
摘下来 佩斯勒女士 听见我的话了吗 立刻摘下来
我们什么时候能回家
你不喜欢这里吗
我想家了
也想念学校
但这不是比上学更有趣吗
天呐 希尔达 我的孩子
我说了 把旗子摘下来
我既然说了
就是认真的
乔 你还有巧克力配给吗
Joe, have you still got your chocolate ration?
你的还有吗 长官
Have you still got yours, Sir?
克劳德特
Claudette.
给
Here.
我们到下个村子就放下她
We'll drop her at the next village.
你好 道格拉斯
Hello, Douglas.
-请进 -谢谢
- Do come in. - Thank you.
你如果觉得无聊就去其他地方吧 扬
You can go and look bored elsewhere if you prefer, Jan.
他最近怎么样
How's he getting on?
我不知道他那种阴沉的气质是种族特性
I can't work out if his dourness is a racial characteristic
还是个人性格
or his personal disposition.
波兰人好像不是一个种族
Not sure the Poles are a race.
但他们和我们不一样 不是吗
Well, they aren't like us, are they?
如果你想让我带他钓鱼
If you ever want me to take him fishing
或者去踢球 我很乐意
or go and kick a ball about, I'd be more than happy to, you know?
总之 我...
Anyway, I, er...
不知道你有没有看过这个
I wondered if you had seen this.
想到了你儿子哈利
Started thinking about your Harry.
英国远征军毫无预警地撤退
"毫无预警地撤退" 倒真像哈利的作风
"Forsaken without warning." Well, that does sounds like Harry.
我不是说这是他的责任
I didn't mean it was his responsibility.
至少这次不是
At least, not this time.
我想说的是 我很担心他
I meant, er... Well, I was worried about the lad.
还有我儿子 汤姆
My lad, too. Tom.
是啊 的确很让人担心
Yes, it is very worrying.
但这也说明他们很快就会回家了
But it also means that we'll have them home soon,
而且必须跟希♥特♥勒♥谈判
and have to negotiate with Herr Hitler.
然后我们都可以恢复过往生活了
Then we can all get back to normal.
是啊 没错
Right. Yeah.
我还以为你是和平主义者 道格拉斯
I thought you were a pacifist, Douglas.
没错 我是
Yes, I... I am.
那我们就意见一致了
So we're in agreement, then.
是的
Yes.
注意点 伙计们
Look sharp, lads.
她看起来有点像你 二等兵
She looks a bit like you, Private.
你确定你之前没来过法国吗
Are you sure you haven't been in France before?
两个月前 我连利兹都没离开过
Up to two months ago I hadn't been out of Leeds.
看见一个小镇被炸毁 一定让你想起了家乡吧
Must remind you of 'ome after a town's been bombed, then?
真幽默
Very funny.
只是油箱爆♥炸♥而已
It's just the petrol tank.
乔 看着她
Joe, stay with her.
那是什么声音 回来
What's that noise? Get back.
他到底要干什么
What the hell's he doing?
黑啤酒... 黑... 对你有好处
Guinness... Guinn...is good for you.
黑啤酒 黑啤酒对你有好处
Guinness. Guinness is good for you.
黑啤酒对你有好处 黑啤酒有好...
Guinness is good for you. Guinness is good...
黑啤酒对你有好处
Guinness is good for you.
上
Come on.
你叫什么 哥们 军衔呢
What's your name, mate? Your rank?
杰夫... 杰夫
Geoff...Geoff.
杰夫
Geoff.
杰夫
Geoff.
杰夫
Geoff!
杰夫... 杰夫
Geoff...Geoff.
你胳膊上是代表军衔的杠吗
Is that a stripe I see on your arm?
你部队的其他人呢 空军少校
Where's the rest of your unit, Squadron Leader?
回答中尉的问题
Answer the Lieutenant!
别这样中士 对他喊也没用
All right, Sergeant, we're not going to shout it out of him.
长官 他有可能是德国鬼子 偷了我们人的衣服
He might be a Jerry, sir. Nicked one of our lads' uniforms.
他刚刚告诉我他叫杰夫
He just told me his name is Geoff.
他总不会承认他是德国佬吧 长官
Well, he's hardly going to say it's Fritz, is he, Sir?
中士 长官 你们快过来看看
Sarge! Sir! Better take a look!
我勒个大操
Bertie Bollocks!
确实是我勒个大操
Bertie Bollocks, indeed.
你得要把球踢进两个棍子中间去
You've just got to get in between them two sticks, OK?
好 来吧
Right, come on, then.
别管她
Ignore her.
来吧
Come on.
直接穿了我的裆啊
Oh, right through me legs!
好球啊
Whoo, good shot!
我们发现了这些得了弹震症的人 孤立无援
纳粹把所有人都处死 根本没办法投降
小心点 我要把挡风玻璃快速清理一下
Heads up, lads, I'm giving the windscreen a quick clean!
杰克 老天啊 你害我出丑了
Jack! Fuck's sake! You're making me look like a right clown!
回来
Come back, hey?
回来
Come back.
过来坐下
Come sit down.
去和其他人坐一起
Over there with the others.
这样吧 你去和那些疯子坐一起
Tell you what, you sit with the mad lads,
我去检查一下发动机
I'll go take a look at the engine.
好的
You're all right.
那黑鬼是怎么说的
So, what's the darkies' tale?
他们在伊普尔和部队走散了
They got separated from their unit at Ypres.
他们一直在帮忙照看这些患炮弹休克症的士兵
They've been helping look after the shell-shocked lads.
"炮弹休克症" 他们就是这么叫的吗 长官
"Shellshock" - that's what they're calling it, is it, sir?
你觉得是什么情况 中士
What do you think is going on here, Sergeant?
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表