剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
to get at Henry cos that's what you do.
该死 来吧 伙计 来吧
Oh, bloody hell. Come on, mate! Come on, mate!
-拉着我的手 -不了 拉倒吧 老兄
- Take my hand. - Nah, forget it, mate.
我去干活了 就像你说的那样
I better get on with my job like you said.
走了 小伙子们
Come on, lads.
快点
Move!
怎么回事 长官
What's the story, sir?
你只需要知道它击沉了我们的九艘军舰
All you need to know is she's sunk nine of ours,
-我们就要成为第十艘了 快去 -收到
- and we're not going to be tenth. Get on with it! - You got it!
-PAC -好了 它准备好了
- PAC. - Yeah, she's ready, mate.
-两枚穿甲弹 维克 第一个准备好了 -好样的
- 2 APs, Vic. First AP ready. - Good lad.
泰瑞 第二枚穿甲弹 准备好了吗 泰瑞
Terry! Second AP. Second AP ready, Terry?
-去找到他们 泰瑞 -快 伙计 好样的
- Go and find them, Terry. - Come on, mate, good lad.
它需要炮弹 它饿得很
She needs feeding. She's hungry!
打得好 维克
Nice one, Vic.
你也准备好了吗 泰瑞
Ready too, Terry?!
-去打他们吧 来吧 伙计们 -继续锁定他们
- Let's have 'em! Come on, lads! - Keep locking 'em.
天呐
Fucking hell.
如果刚才那下把船击沉了 我是不会退钱给大家的
If that took the canary out, nobody gets a refund.
老天啊
Fucking hell.
维克
Vic.
维克
Vic.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
这边有四人死亡
We've got four dead here.
-你呢 -我还没死呢
- What about you? - Ah, I'm not dead.
别动 你个混小子
Don't you move, you bastard.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
这会很痛 懂吗
Right, this is going to hurt, all right?
我们要把这个固定住
We're going to get this tied off.
好了 我数到三
All right. I'm going to count to three.
别倒数 直接弄
Don't. Just do it.
好 一
All right. One.
操
Fuck!
我们这下面需要医疗队 长官
We're going to need a medic down here, sir!
医疗队比一等水兵洛的情况还糟
The medic is in a worse shape than Able Seaman Lowe.
我们失去了很多人 但似乎没有沉
We've lost a lot of men, but we don't seem to be sinking.
你暂且先这样凑合着 明白吗
Right, this'll have to do you for now, yeah? Eh?
暂时只能这样了
This'll have to do for now!
我们带你上去
Let's get you up!
先上这些台阶
Get you up these steps first,
如果你滑倒了 我会接住你
and if you slip, I'll catch you.
埃克塞特号♥重巡洋舰继续搜索海域
HMS Exeter continues to search the sea
寻找德国臭名昭著的袖珍装甲舰
for one of Germany's notorious pocket battleships -
施佩伯爵将军号♥
the Admiral Graf Spee,
希♥特♥勒♥麾下最致命的纳粹德国海军之一
one of the deadliest of Hitler's Kriegsmarine.
有报道称英军终于靠近了战舰
Reports say the British are finally closing in on the battleship,
一场交战迫在眉睫
and an engagement in battle looks imminent.
真高兴看见你们 姑娘们
It's good to see you, ladies!
来吧 小子们 为后面的人♥大♥声点
Come on, boys. Play it louder for the people at the back.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
露易丝 你能别闹了吗
Lois, can you just stop messing about?
我知道这不是伦敦守护神剧院
I know it's not the London Palladium,
但这是我们首次在欧洲大♥陆♥表演
but it's our first continental engagement,
享受点乐子吧
so let's have some fun, eh?
你把我们两个的乐子都享受了 是不是
You're having enough fun for both of us, aren't you?
你怎么了 亲爱的 丢了马吗
What's up with you, love? Have you lost your horse?
这还差不多
That's more like it.
《和平新闻》
Peace News.
我参加过一战
I fought in the Great War.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth of it.
《和平新闻》 看看战争的另一面吧
Peace News. Read about the alternative to war.
去卖♥♥给希♥特♥勒♥吧 伙计
Try selling one to Hitler, pal.
我们在杀无辜的德国人
Us killing innocent Germans,
这只会让希♥特♥勒♥更强大 而不是更弱
that's only going to make Hitler stronger, not weaker.
你真该为自己感到羞耻
You want to be ashamed of yourself.
跟德国佬站一边
Siding with the Jerries
而我们国家的年轻人正在大西洋上牺牲
while our lads are out there dying in the Atlantic.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
你没听说吗 埃克塞特号♥被击中了
Haven't you heard? The Exeter's been hit.
他们说遭到了重创
Hit bad, they're saying.
埃克塞特号♥ 你确定是埃克塞特号♥被袭击了
The Exeter? Are you...sure it was the Exeter that was hit?
不如你去码头 把报纸卖♥♥给那儿的小伙子们
Why don't you go down the docks, try selling those lads a paper!
我本想敲门 但没有门
I would knock, but...doesn't seem to be a door.
真神奇 对吧
Quite the thing, hey?
我们两个竟在这里相遇了
The two of us. Here.
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
我也时刻问自己这个问题
I ask myself the same question every hour.
我除了复杂挖战壕 其他什么也没干
I've done nothing but dig trenches since I...
不 我是问你来找我有什么事
No, I mean, why are you here?
你想说什么
What have you come to say?
我很高兴见到你
I'm so glad to see you.
给我个机会说抱歉
Gives me the chance to say I'm sorry.
我只是在想你是否会原谅我
I just wonder if you could ever forgive me,
也许我们可以 将来某一天
and maybe we could, one day,
做...我也不知道 也许我们至少可以
be a... I don't know, we could at least just be...
-再做朋友 -我不高兴 也不行
- ..pals again. - I'm not glad. And no.
我们不能再做朋友
We can't be pals.
我要准备表演了 所以
Got to get ready for the show, so...
那要怎样 我能做些什么
What, is it? What can I do?
你走吧 哈利
Just go away, Harry!
拜托了
Please.
经过电影院的事后
After what happened in the cinema,
从现在起我在家教希尔达
I will teach Hilda at home for now.
因为她有癫痫 你就打算把她关在家里
So you're just going to hide her away because of her epilepsy?
你看到的 她疾病发作的事
What you saw - her fit.
请不要告诉任何人
Please, tell no-one.
-跟谁也别说 -当然不会
- Tell no-one. - Of course not.
克劳迪亚 你知道我能保守秘密的
Come on, Claudia. You know I can keep a secret.
-我们可是酒友 -此事事关重大 坎贝尔女士
- We're drinking buddies! - This is serious, Frau Campbell.
真的是生死攸关
Very serious.
格罗斯女士
Frau Gross.
她是我们的邻居
She lives in the neighbourhood.
她曾有一个儿子 叫米迦勒
She had a son. Michael.
腿有残疾 眼睛也看不见
A crippled boy...and blind, too.
他过去常常坐在外面的台阶上 对路人唱歌♥
He used to sit outside on the front step and sing to passers-by,
有一天 他不见了
and...one day he was gone.
-就那么消失了 -或许那样也好
- Just gone. - And perhaps for the best.
不该由我们去做上帝的工作
It is not our place to do God's work!
不见了是什么意思
What do you mean gone?
-去哪了 -他被送去了沃勒医生的诊所
- Where? - He was sent to Dr Voller's clinic.
我们不希望同样的事发生在希尔达身上
And we don't want the same thing happening to Hilda,
所以 她必须待在这里
so...she will stay here
只有这样才安全
where she's safe.
我们可能已经在这场战争中失去了儿子
We may already have lost our son to this war.
-我来见沃勒医生 -您有预约吗
- I'm here to see Dr Voller. - Do you have an appointment?
没有 但我想他不会介意的
No, but I don't think he'll mind.
给
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你才对
Thank you.
打扰下
Excuse me!
你忘了拿找的零钱
You forgot your change.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫克劳斯
My name is Klaus.
克劳斯·罗斯勒
Klaus Rossler.
我叫卡茜娅
I'm Kasia.
别紧张 克劳斯·罗斯勒
Don't be nervous, Klaus Rossler.
或许我们可以避开你的朋友们 说说话
Perhaps we can talk away from your friends?
-能借个火吗 -可以
- Can I have a light? - Yeah.
抱歉 我太笨手笨脚了
Sorry. I'm clumsy.
就连我妹妹希尔达也这么说
Even my little sister Hilda says so.
过来
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表