剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
"因为这不仅有损乐器
"since it is damaging To the instrument...
"还有损
"And detrimental to...
"雅利安人的音乐鉴赏能力"
"Aryan musicality."
太可笑了 没人会当真的
It's laughable. Nobody will take it seriously.
你还是觉得一切都会好起来吗
You still think this is all going to be fine?
我觉得德国人爱巴黎
I think the Germans love Paris.
也爱像你们这样的俱乐部
And clubs like yours are one of the reasons.
而且你是法国公民
And you're a French citizen.
纳粹党们不这么认为
Not as far as the Nazis are concerned.
我听说弗兰基乐队的两个男孩昨晚被人抓了
I heard two boys from Frankie's band got picked up last night.
什么原因都有可能
That could have been for anything.
也可能因为他们是非洲人
Or it could have been because they are African.
你得帮我逃走
You need to find me a way out.
-什么 -艾迪说得对
- What? - Eddie was right.
他走的时候我就该走
I should have gone when he did.
你要把战俘偷运出医院
You're going to smuggle prisoners of war out of the hospital.
-我想让你把我也偷运走 -你是认真的吗
- I want you to do the same for me. - Are you serious?
今晚俱乐部的那个德国人 他是在给我机会
That German guy in the club tonight. He was giving me a chance.
-我必须现在就接受 -现在还早啊
- I have to take it now. - It's...it's still early days.
我们还不知道路线是否安全 能否成功
We don't even know yet if the route is safe or if it works.
那你什么时候能知道
So when are you going to find out?
很快
Soon.
我们很快就会知道
We find out soon.
我们现在是邻居了 我们需要你的病人名单
We are neighbours now. We will need a list of your patients.
他们是战俘
They are prisoners of war.
他们昨天还不是战俘
They weren't prisoners of war yesterday.
如果想让医院继续开放并且独♥立♥运作
If the hospital continues to stay open and operate independently,
你就需要记录这些人
you'll need to keep records of these men.
有些人来时没有身份证明
Some have no ID when they arrive.
很多人听到传言之后
A lot of them destroy their tags
-就把自己的军牌毁掉了 -什么传言
- because of the rumours. - What rumours?
德国人会追踪他们的家人 把他们也杀掉
The Germans will trace their families. Kill them too.
他们真的信了
They actually believe that?
我想他们是相信你们有能力做任何事
I think they believe you're capable of anything.
那你呢
And what about you?
-我不相信只有你们那么坏 -谢谢你
- I don't think you have a monopoly on evil. - Well, thank you.
但你们快独霸邪恶了
I think you're coming pretty close.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不明白我们为什么不能和谐共存 你呢
I cannot see any reason why we can't happily co-exist. Can you?
你说得容易
Easy for you to say.
我听说你们的高级军官已经霸占了最好的酒店
I hear you Senior Officers have commandeered the best hotels.
巴黎一直很慷慨
Paris has been generous.
既然你问了 是克利翁酒店
The Crillon, since you ask.
我们就从这个房♥间里的人开始
We will begin with the men in this room.
奥康纳医生 请说明这些人的情况
Dr O'Connor, please explain the status of these men.
多处截肢 上肢和下肢
Multiple amputee, top and bottom extremities.
右上肢可能有坏疽
Possible gangrene on the upper right.
这个月不适合转移 下一位谢谢
Not suitable for transport this month. Next, please.
年轻的英国海军军官 在敦刻尔克发现的
Young British Naval Rating. Picked up at Dunkirk.
本奈特 这是死亡证明
Bennett. Here's the death certificate.
-烧伤面♥积♥为80% -他是在锅炉房♥工作的
- He had 80% burns. - He worked in the boiler room.
他能坚持那么久真是个奇迹
It was a miracle he lived as long as he did.
是啊 烧伤面♥积♥80%
Yes. And with 80% burns,
能活着到这里也是个奇迹
a miracle he was still alive when he got here.
你管这身衣服叫什么
What the fuck do you call this outfit?
这是你的报复吗
This your revenge?
我知道你会英语
I know you speak English.
我说你是懦夫时 你听得很明白
You understood full well when I was calling you a coward.
过来
Come.
你是在逗我吗
You're fucking kidding me?
他在太平间吗
Is he in the mortuary?
-能去吗 -你想去检查尸体吗
- Shall we? - You want to check the corpse?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?!
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
是我把他送下去的
I took him down there.
先生
You, sir.
是 我的德国朋友 需要帮忙吗
Yes, my German friend. How may I help you?
救护车把伤员都送到哪里
Where do the ambulances drop off their casualties?
跟我来
Follow me.
你们往那边走
So, you go that way now,
我把这个可怜的家伙送到停尸房♥
and I take what's left of this poor bastard down to the morgue.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
不好说
Hard to tell.
他几乎没剩什么了
Hardly anything of him left.
你太聪明了 你太聪明了
You were brilliant. You were brilliant.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know!
我当时真的愣住了
I really froze.
你怎么知道烧死的人
How did you know the burns victim
-还在下面 -我不知道
- would still be down there? - I didn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-不 -对不起
- No... - I'm sorry.
-我不知道我怎么了 -不 不 没事
- I don't know what came over me. - No, no, no, it's OK.
没事
It's fine.
海莉特 我只是有点意外
Please, Henriette, I was just surprised.
仅此而已
That's all.
巴黎沦陷
哈利说是你救了他
Harry tells me you saved him.
他救了很多人
He saved a lot of men.
他非常英勇
He's very brave.
真是太好了
How very reassuring.
他的勇气 大概随了他父母
Like his mother and father, perhaps? His courage.
哈利的父亲有很多优点
Harry's father had many qualities
但勇气不是其中之一
but it transpires that courage wasn't one of them.
我们能说点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
德国人没轰炸巴黎 这一定是个好兆头
The Germans didn't bomb Paris. That surely is a good sign.
什么的好兆头
Of what exactly?
归根到底
That when all is said and done,
他们至少还是文明人
at least they are a civilised people.
抱歉
我母亲不知道自己在说什么
这周肯定不会再有更让人惊讶的事了
Surely this week can't get any more surprising.
露易丝 快请进
Lois, do come in.
道格拉斯也会来吗
Is Douglas coming too?
不来了 抱歉
No, sorry.
但他给了你这个
But he sent you this.
不是新的
It isn't brand-new.
这是汤姆跟你这么大的时候穿的衣服
It's the same one Tom had when he was your age.
他说你下次踢球的时候 可以穿这件
He says next time you play, you can wear it.
我觉得我好像看戏来晚了
I rather feel as though I've arrived late at the theatre
需要有人跟我解释一下剧情
and need somebody to explain the plot to me.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我不知道你有这么多客人在
I had no idea you had so many people here.
露易丝 等等 我...
Lois, wait. I...
我必须送登巴去火车站
I have to give Demba a lift to the station.
不如你跟我们一起走
Why don't you come with us?
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
这里很无聊
你也觉得无聊
你父亲很快就来了 一切会好起来的
你昨天也这么说
我还以为是他
罗斯勒太太 能打扰你一下吗
所以你看到佩斯勒女士那天晚上离开
但那之后就没见过她了
对
听说她是你的朋友
也算不上是朋友
所以她不是你的朋友
你不喜欢她
也不能这么说
你俩都入了党 你一定跟她很熟吧
比跟你其他员工要熟一点
我跟她不熟 我不怎么认识她
你不怎么认识她
可她为你工作了八年
而且你们俩都是纳粹党员 不是吗
我是认识她 可是...
等你自己屡清楚了 罗斯勒先生
我们再继续谈
巴黎沦陷了
Paris has fallen!
巴黎沦陷了
Paris has fallen!
以后哄儿孙有故事可讲了 对吧
祝你好运 哈利
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表