剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
And bad luck. But not by his own hand.
-计划好的 -他被战争毁了
- And planned. - He was destroyed...
彻底毁了 就像被炮弹炸成了碎片
every bit as completely as if he'd been blown to smithereens.
不 其他人也受罪了 也看见了可怕的事
No, other men suffered, other men saw bad things.
但他们回来了 继续生活
But they came back and they got on with it.
或许他不够坚强
Perhaps he just wasn't strong enough.
这不就是礼貌一点说他软弱吗
Well, that's a polite way of saying he was weak.
你就不能原谅他软弱吗
And you can't forgive him for that?
不 恐怕不能
No, I'm afraid I cannot.
这是一种难以形容的悲伤
And it's an indescribably sad feeling.
但我不能
But I can't.
我们得想想办法
We're going to have to do something about this.
给
Here.
你和她睡我的房♥间 我就待在这里
You and her should have my room, and I'll stay in here.
那汤姆呢 他回来怎么办
What about Tom? When he comes back?
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
你不是真认为他是了吧
You don't believe he's dead?
我现在要考虑的事情太多了 不是吗
I've got more than myself to think about now, haven't I?
很高兴我能让你转移一下注意力
Well, I'm glad I gave you something to take your mind off things.
这就是我一直以来的计划
That was the plan all along.
哈利知道了 他昨晚来过
Harry knows. Come round last night.
我把他打发走了
I, er, sent him away.
希望我做得对
Hope I did right.
你做得对
You did.
不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
不
Oh, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no! No!
爸爸 你不打算开门吗
Dad? Aren't you going to answer it?
如果我们不开门 他们就没办法告诉我们
If we don't open the door, they can't tell us.
如果他们没办法告诉我们 那就不是真的
And if they can't tell us, then it won't be true.
爸 我们必须开门
Dad, we have to open the door.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 我在找露易丝·本奈特
Hello? I'm looking for Lois Bennett.
我听说她住在这里
I was told she lives here.
和汤姆无关 我向你保证
It's nothing to do with Tom. I promise you.
我不明白 弗南
I don't understand, Vernon.
你为什么要这么做 看看我
Why would you do this? Look at me.
一个带着另一个男人的孩子 深陷困境的女孩
A girl who got into trouble with another man's child.
没钱 没前途
No money, no prospects.
我也没前途
I have no prospects either.
不过死亡大概也是种前途
Well, death, I suppose, is a prospect of sorts.
但我可以养活你和孩子
But I can provide for you and your child,
我想不出还有比这更想去做的事了
and I can't think of anything I'd rather do.
要是你冲动一点嫁给我
What if you were to just marry me
其他事等以后再考虑怎么样
on impulse and think about it later?
我们在同一个房♥间总共待了不过两个小时
We've only been in the same room for about two hours in total.
那你目前还喜欢吗
And how have you liked it so far?
别这样 你别这样做了
Stop! You have to stop this!
我没有任何期望
I have no expectations.
也没有任何幻想
I have no assumptions...
...对于这桩婚姻
..about this marriage.
世界现在是错的
The world is wrong right now.
错得离谱
It's so wrong.
如果我每天都要冒着生命危险去杀别人
And if I'm risking my life every day to go and kill someone,
那为什么不冒险去爱一个人呢
then why not take a risk to love someone?
这个人是指我自己
And by someone, I mean me, by the way.
不是随便一个人
Not just anyone.
否则就和我到目前为止的感情生活
That would have a comic tragedy
一致了 有悲剧的喜剧效果
in keeping with my love life so far,
我现在估计没把自己推销得很好
and I'm probably not selling myself very well right now.
弗南
Vernon...
我现在很累 很孤单 也很虚弱
I am tired and I am lonely and I am weak just now.
答应你非常容易
And it would be so easy to say yes to you.
非常容易
So easy.
但我不能
But I can't.
你善良又体贴 但我不能就这样答应你
You are a dear, sweet man, but I can't just say yes.
我只希望你能考虑一下
All I ask of you is that you consider it.
你不必爱我
You don't have to love me.
你只需要让我爱你
You just have to let me love you.
你要去哪里
我要去...
某个地方抵抗纳粹
帮助波兰和英国
我可以跟你一起去
I could come with you.
我去过斯坦福格罗夫小学
I've been to Stanford Grove Elementary School.
我什么也不怕
I'm not afraid of anything.
你是个好孩子
你是个英雄
一切都会好转的
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
但谢谢你能这么说
But it's nice that you say it.
你说这种话的时候 口气很像你姐姐
You sound just like your sister when you say things like that.
跟她一模一样
Just like her.
根据德意志国防军和华沙区长的命令
他们犯下了以下罪行
偷窃 违抗 谋杀
我们要求波兰人♥民♥
要特别注意这类罪犯
妓♥女♥、杀人犯
偷窃 违抗 谋杀
我们要求波兰人♥民♥
立即向当局报告有关此类犯罪的信息
你
证件
现在出门散步有点太早了吧
对我来说不早
我想看看能否在附近的农场找到工作
一个不懒惰的波兰人
你昨晚听见飞机的声音了吗
没有
Nie.
不过你的波兰语讲得挺好
包里装的什么
我的衣服
回来 我的波兰朋友
谢谢你能来 道格拉斯
Thank you for coming, Douglas.
我以最快速度赶过来的
Yes, I came as soon as I could.
我看得出
So I see.
最近的经历让我见怪不怪了
Recent experience has inured me to the power of surprise,
-所以不必道歉 道格拉斯 -好
- so no need to apologise, Douglas. - Right.
扬是以难民的身份登记在这里的
Jan is registered here as a refugee,
所以他们知道上哪能找到他
so they knew where to find him,
哈利不在的情况下 我不知道去找谁
and with Harry away, I didn't know who to contact.
你没告诉他 他不知道吗
You haven't told him? He doesn't know?
说什么 说他哥哥在本地的疯人院吗
What - that his brother's in the local lunatic asylum?
我为什么要告诉他那个
Why would I tell him that?
上面说他在接受炮弹休克症的治疗
It says here he's being treated for shellshock.
重点是扬的哥哥还活着
The main thing is Jan's brother's alive,
扬需要知道
and Jan needs to know.
如果他想要去看他 那怎么办
Well, what if he wants to go and see him? What then?
我绝不会去那种地方
I can't possibly go to a place like that.
没人要求你去
No-one's asking you to.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是医院
It's a hospital.
某种医院
A kind of hospital.
其实 扬
You know what, Jan,
我不该 我不该把你带来
I shouldn't have, er, I shouldn't have brought you.
我要进去 道格拉斯
I want to go inside, Douglas.
里面会有些病得情绪很差的人
Well, there'll be people here who are very upset
我担心也会让你很难受
and I'm worried it'll upset you.
你怎么知道往哪走呢
How do you know where to go?
因为我也来过这里
Because this is where I came...
在我生病的时候
When I was ill...
就像这个人那样
Like this man.
没事的 伙计
It's all right, mate.
没事的 我了解
It's all right. I know.
我了解 我了解这种感觉
I know. I know how this feels.
我了解你在经历什么
I know what you're going through, mate.
我有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
上次你没帮到我 所以我表示怀疑
Well, you didn't help me last time, so I doubt it.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
我们当然见过
Yeah, we've met all right.
1916年后我曾在这里接受治疗
I was treated here after 1916.
你叫...
And your name is...?
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表