剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
我的家人都在这
My family are here.
我们回到英国后
Maybe once we get to England,
也许能找到办法把他们也接出来
we can find a way to get them out too.
可是眼下 这是你唯一的机会
But, for now, you have one chance,
我求你接受吧
and I'm begging you to take it!
你♥爸♥爸走之前
Before he left, your father
叫我保证 会保护你安全
made me promise that I would keep you safe.
这是英国人的玩笑吗
Is this an English joke?
不
No, no.
这是英国人的解决方法
It's an English solution.
我也不知道
I don't know!
我没法思考 我需要时间来考虑
I can't think, I need time to think and...
问题就在这 你没时间考虑
That's just the problem, you don't have time to think!
你真的没时间
You really don't.
卡茜娅...
Kasia...
*为你而活的生活很容易*
* Living for you is easy living *
*坠入爱河的生活很轻松
* It's easy to live when you're in love *
*任何事我都愿意 为了你*
* I'm happy to do whatever I do for you *
*我也许是个傻瓜 为了你*
* For you maybe I'm a fool *
*但我心甘情愿*
* But it's fun *
*大家说我被你迷得神魂颠倒*
* People say you rule me with one wave of your hand *
*亲爱的 这感觉非同一般*
* Darling, it's grand *
*他们只是不明白*
* They just don't understand *
*为你而活的生活很容易*
* Living for you is easy living *
*坠入爱河的生活很轻松
* It's easy to live when you're in love *
*我是如此为爱痴迷*
* And I'm so in love *
*我的生命里只有你*
* There is nothing in life but you. *
早上好 奥康纳医生
Good morning, Dr O'Connor.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下
One moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
变成人♥妻♥后 做♥爱♥的感觉有什么不一样吗
So, is making love any different as a married woman?
更好吗
Better?
还是更糟
Worse?
我的天...
Oh, God...
我们就不该结婚的
We shouldn't have got married.
住口 你在取笑我
Stop, you're making fun of me.
我知道我们结婚并不是出于正确的理由
I know we didn't marry for the right reasons,
哈利 你也知道
Harry, and so do you.
但我真的爱你
But I do love you.
这点有所帮助
So that helps!
我也爱你
And I love you.
我很害怕
And I'm scared.
英国会很喜欢你的
Well, England will love you.
你也会爱上英国
And you will love England.
那你妈妈呢
And your mother?
她会接受的
She'll be fine!
她会接受的
She'll be fine.
妈妈 他们要我们离开
Mother, they're getting us out.
我准备回家
I'm coming home, and...
但问题是...
Well, the thing is...
你周六晚上能赶回来吗
Will you be back for Saturday evening?
沃尔什一家要来 还有霍尔沃斯一家
We've got the Walshes coming, and the Hallworths.
如果你也出席 我就得再找个人来
If you are going to be there, I'll have to think of someone
凑成双数
to even up the numbers!
我不知道 我说不好几时到 但妈妈...
I don't know, I don't know when I'll be back, but, Mother, can...
要不你到了给我打个电♥话♥
Perhaps you can just call me when you do?
妈妈 能先听我说吗
Mother, can you just listen?
我会回家
I'm coming home.
就这样
Let's leave it at that.
那...
Well...
我很期待见到你
I look forward to seeing you.
这里是伦敦
This is London.
你们将听到首相发表声明
You will now hear a statement by the Prime Minister.
昨晚怎么样
How was it last night?
听众都很热情
Good crowd.
那你干嘛哭丧着脸
So why have you got a face like a two-bob funeral?
在担心那个小白脸吗
Fretting about posh boy?
他现在可是在波兰
He's in bloody Poland.
只是你不会知道
Only you wouldn't know,
现在待在那里是很危险的
cos that's quite a dangerous place to be right now.
所以原谅我担心哈利
So forgive me for fretting about Harry.
他又不会娶你 对吧
It's not like he's gonna marry you, is it?
何必浪费时间担心他呢
So, why waste your time worrying about him?
汤姆
Tom...?
够了 别说了
All right, that's enough, lad.
我大部分时间都用来担心你
I spend most of my time worrying about you.
和他
And him.
那应该没关系吧
That's all right, I suppose?
当然
Well, yeah.
我们是一家人
We're family.
谢谢你提醒我什么才是最重要的
Thank you for reminding me what's important.
听着 我知道这不公平
Look, I know it's not fair.
你要背负他女孩不用背负的职责
But you've got responsibilities that other girls haven't got.
这就是我的人生了 对吧
So that's my life, is it?
你们俩肆意支配占用
That you two take it and share it out between the both of you,
仅剩下的时间 我全用来打两份工了
and what's left over, I give to two jobs?
不不不 当然不是
No, no, no. Course not.
你结婚后就不会这样了
Just until you get married, like.
可不想惹你丈夫生气
Wouldn't want to upset your husband.
这对我是沉重的打击
What a bitter blow it is to me,
我为赢得和平所做的漫长斗争失败了
that all my long struggle to win peace has failed.
然而我坚定地认为 即便我再付出更多
Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more...
开战了 对吗
War's on, then?
或采取任何不同的行动
Or anything different that I could have done
都不可能比现在的结果要更成功
that would have been more successful.
到最后...
Up to the very last...
本来很有可能达成协议...
It would have been quite possible to have arranged...
如果是招募官 告诉他我不去
If that's the recruiting Sergeant, tell him I'm out.
但希♥特♥勒♥不愿意
But Hitler would not have it.
怎么了
What?
不是招募官
It's not the recruiting Sergeant.
虽然他现在声称他提出了合理建议
Although, he now says he put forward reasonable proposals
-却遭拒绝... -喝茶吗 女士们
- which were rejected... - Tea, ladies?
我和数以万计的波兰人一起逃离了华沙
Along with tens of thousands of Poles, I have fled Warsaw.
当我回到柏林时
As I arrived back in Berlin,
从广播听到英国对德宣战
the loudspeakers announced Britain had declared war.
人们听完后跟往常一样忙自己的事
People listened, then went about their business as before.
波兰感觉离这些人很遥远
Poland feels very far away to these people.
我们知道希♥特♥勒♥将所有
In his proclamation, Herr Hitler,
宣称德国发动侵略的报道都说成是宣传手段
who we know dismisses all reports of aggression as propaganda,
他在声明中说道 "波兰拒绝了我和睦为邻
said, "Poland has refused my offer
和平解决两国关系的友好建议"
of a friendly settlement of our relations, as neighbours."
但泽也许不这么想
Danzig might not see it that way.
而这里的战时广播环境
And the wartime broadcasting conditions here
意味着我必须谨慎发言
mean that I have to be careful what I say.
我是南希·坎贝尔 美国国际电台
This was Nancy Campbell, American Radio International,
从柏林发来报道
from Berlin.
有个男人来了
There is a man here.
说他被法兰西行动派袭击了
Says he was attacked by Action Francaise.
他说他认识你
He says he knows you.
光是我离开德州 我妈就歇斯底里了
And my mother's hysterical about me even being out of Texas,
而我爸给我写信的唯一原因是他是军人
and the only reason my dad writes is because he's a military man
他认为法国会沦陷
and he think France is gonna fall,
说我待在这里不安全
and says it won't be safe for me here,
而且我是美国人...
and I'm an American, and...
我们国家根本没参战 我又是白人
We aren't even in the war, and I'm a white guy!
所以...
So...
抱歉 我不该跟你说这些
I'm sorry, you don't need to hear this.
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表