剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
前情提要
我们需要你这样的人才 切斯
We could use a man of your talents, Chase.
这份工作要求你回法国和波兰 你对此有何看法
Going back to France and Poland. How do you feel about that?
那很适合我
That would suit me.
我能分辨什么是真正的坚强
I know real strength when I see it.
而你是百折不挠的人
And you have it in abundance.
此刻我并不觉得坚强
I don't feel very strong right now.
等孩子问起父亲时 你要怎么说
What will you tell the child when they ask where their dad is?
正好有这场战争 我就说你死在了战场上
There's a war. I'll tell them you're dead.
我愿意照顾你和孩子
I would look after you and the baby.
爸爸
Papa!
她必须待在这里 只有这样才安全
She will stay here, where she is safe.
我离开这里 只会沦落到更糟的地方
I get out of here, it'll be somewhere worse.
所以千万别挑事
So don't stir things up.
你不该待在这里
You shouldn't be here!
如果我不得不为我的祖国牺牲 我会的
If I have to die for my country, I will.
你首先要找抵抗运动联♥系♥人
First contact - local resistance.
如果我没能联♥系♥上他们呢
And if I fail to make contact?
随机应变
Improvise.
如今大半个欧洲已被德军攻占
With the Germans firmly in control of much of mainland Europe,
希♥特♥勒♥的目标
there is no doubt
自然转向了大不列颠
Hitler's attention now is focused toward Great Britain.
纳粹横扫欧洲 势如破竹
As yet, Churchill's forces have held at bay the Nazi threat
丘吉尔大军仍在顽强抵抗
which has so ruthlessly advanced across the continent.
一个又一个的国家
Nation after nation
在闪电战术下沦陷
falling to the sheer force of the Blitzkrieg campaign.
如此猛烈的攻势下 英军还能抵抗多久
For how much longer Britain can defy its momentum
不久就能见分晓
seems soon to be proven.
他们的陆军已所剩无几
Their army much depleted,
保卫国土的重担落在了海军
they look to their Navy and the Royal Air Force
和皇家空军肩上
to defend their island.
至暗时刻笼罩了英国 欧洲
These are the darkest of times for Britain, for Europe,
乃至全世界
and indeed the rest of the world.
训练怎么样
How are you finding the training?
有进步
I'm improving.
我现在一天理论上只会死三次了
I'm only theoretically dead three times a day now.
也许有些...
Maybe some of the...
一天三次已经比大多数人强了
Three times a day is better than most.
我叫你来是因为你明晚就要出发
I've called you in because you leave tomorrow night.
要投放的是无线电设备和轻型炸♥药♥
The drop is radio equipment and light explosives.
回程会走陆路
The return journey will be on land -
救出一群抵抗军核心成员
getting a group of key resistance fighters out.
这类任务风险极大
This kind of operation carries the highest risk.
我建议你出发前把私事处理好
So I'd think about getting your affairs in order before you leave.
给你五分钟
Five minutes.
我要离开了 很有可能再也回不来了
I'm going away. There's a good chance I won't make it back.
我想告诉你 我立了遗嘱
I want you to know I've made a will.
你是唯一受益人
You will be the sole beneficiary.
跟你说多少次了 我不要你的钱
How many times? I don't want your money!
那钱不是给你的
It isn't for you.
如果我真有个三长两短
If something does happen,
你无法拿到我的战争抚恤金...
then you won't get my war pension...
因为你不是我的妻子
Because you're not my wife.
很好
Well, good.
真高兴我们把这事理清了
I'm glad we sorted that out.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
是哪个
三号♥桌 洋洋自得的那个
今晚就选他吧
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
克劳斯
Klaus?
准备好了 坎贝尔女士 谢谢
We're ready, Frau Campbell. Thank you.
今日我们相聚于此
向克劳迪亚·罗斯勒
和她的女儿希尔达·罗斯勒道别
她的惨死令人震惊也让人悲痛
有请这个家庭的幸存成员
乌夫·罗斯勒先生
克劳迪亚的丈夫 希尔达的父亲
以及克劳斯·罗斯勒
克劳迪亚的儿子 希尔达的兄长
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你父亲不想让你知道的
Your father didn't want you to know.
他想让你以为这是一场意外
He wanted you to think it was an accident.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
他们的安乐死计划 我有证据
I have proof of their whole euthanasia programme
我可以给你看
if you want it.
不用了
No.
不 我不需要证据
No. I don't need proof.
我知道他们能干出什么事 我是他们的一份子
I know what they're capable of, and I'm part of it.
我为他们作战
I'm fighting for them.
我与他们为伍
I'm on their side.
不管我愿不愿意 我就是在助纣为虐
Whether I like it or not, I'm fighting for their cause.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
不 我是有选择的 坎贝尔女士
Yes, I do have a choice, Frau Campbell.
我只是太软弱 不敢做出正确的选择
I'm just too weak to make it.
不
No.
祂教我躺在青青草地间
祂领我至凌凌静水边
祂重塑的我灵魂
祂引导我奉祂之名行正直之路
我永远不会离开你
听到了吗
谢谢你 南希
Thank you, Nancy.
我不知道你跟他说了什么 总之谢谢你
I do not know what you've said to him, but thank you.
失去克劳斯 我就一无所有了
If I lose Klaus, I've lost everything,
父母若是没法保护孩子
and if a parent can't look after their child,
那还要父母做什么
then what use are they on God's Earth?
孩子永远需要父母
Children never stop needing you.
痛在孩子身 疼在父母心 对吧
Their pain is like our pain, isn't it?
向来如此
Always.
你也有孩子吗 坎贝尔女士
You have children too, Miss Campbell?
你没说过
You didn't say.
我有个孩子
I have a child.
一个儿子
A son.
他已经长大了 我的儿子
He's grown-up now, my son.
这里有好多音乐家 韦伯斯特
There's a lot of musicians in here, Webster.
大部分是玩爵士乐的
Jazz guys mainly,
也有一些古典音乐家
but a fair few classical musicians.
那群德国渣滓还没见识过
Wait till those German bastards
我们演奏贝多芬的曲子呢
hear us play Beethoven.
还敢说我们是劣♥等♥民♥族♥吗 纳粹猪
How's that for inferior race, you Nazi pigs?
重要的是捞你出去
The main thing is we get you out.
我会找到办法的
I will find a way.
还有支管弦乐队在等着我呢 韦伯斯特
I've got an orchestra waiting for me, Webster.
等等 拜托...
Wait... Please...
我不明白 你为什么要这样
I don't understand - why are you being like this?
我知道你不容易
I know it's hard.
不 你不知道 问题就在这儿
No, you don't. That's just it.
你不知道 你不可能知道
You don't know. You can't know.
关在这里的同性恋们 他们知道
The queers in here with me - they know.
这里的黑人们 他们知道
The blacks in here - they know.
犹太人们 人♥渣♥们...
The Jews, the scum -
我和他们才是同一类人
that's me, that's us.
我才是被困在牢笼里的那个人
I'm the one in the fucking cage here.
你可以随意出入
You can walk out whenever you like.
我跟你说
And I'm telling you -
永远别再来了 韦伯斯特
don't ever come back, Webster.
艾伯特...
Albert...
艾伯特
Albert!
托马斯
Tomasz!
来
Chodz.
我们这边走 我知道个地方
Let's go this way. I know somewhere.
这里更安静
It's quieter down here.
不 我知道一栋房♥子 跟我来
No, I know a house. Come with me.
悠着点 大兵 你弄疼我了
Easy, soldier! You're hurting me.
走 快走 快点走
托马斯
Tomasz!
露易丝
Lois!
加油 露易丝
Come on, Lois!
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表