剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
so I can be "Like this" If I want to,
谁也管不着
and it's nobody's business -
尤其是你
especially not yours.
施佩伯爵将军号♥最终被摧毁
The Graf Spee ended up scuttled,
但在此前仍对三艘英国战舰造成
but not before inflicting damage and casualties
损坏和伤亡
on three British warships.
德国人在庆祝他们在拉普拉塔河口海战中
The Germans are celebrating their "Great naval victory"
取得的"重大海军胜利"
at the Battle of River Plate,
而在伦敦 英国人也同样在庆祝胜利
and, in London, the British are doing exactly the same.
这种荒谬的事是怎么出现的
How does this absurdity come about?
在战争时期 真♥相♥不再是客观甚至真实的
In wartime, truth...is no longer objective or even factual.
有时候真♥相♥不过是一厢情愿的想法而已
Sometimes truth is little more than wishful thinking.
我是南希·坎贝尔 美国国际电台
This was Nancy Campbell, American Radio International
从柏林发来的报道
from Berlin.
你家露易丝的乐谱
Your Lois's sheet music.
我不想弄坏了它
I didn't want t'damage it.
不是电报啊
It's not a telegram?
这看着像电报吗
What, does it look like a telegram?
谢谢
Thanks.
我们在天上的父 愿世人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
感谢你赐予我们食物
Give us this day our daily bread.
宽恕我们所犯的罪
And forgive us our trespasses.
如同我们宽恕别人的罪行一样
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们陷入诱惑 救我们脱离凶恶
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 皆是你的 直到永远
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -立正
- Amen.- Attention!
我给你的答复很简单
I have an easy answer for you.
目前没有安乐死项目
There is no euthanasia programme.
希♥特♥勒♥十月签署了一项法令
Well, Hitler signed a decree in October,
所以如果这是真的 我将非常惊讶
so I'd be surprised if that were true.
元首的法令是针对成年人的
The Fuhrer's decree was for adults
那些过着生不如死的生活的人
who may be enduring a life unworthy of life.
-没有提到孩子们 -我去过诊所了
- No children were mentioned. - I've been to the clinic.
我站在外面 看见一辆满载孩子们的巴士开进去
I've stood outside and seen a bus full of children driven in.
我和一位孩子死在诊所的母亲谈过了
I've spoken to a mother whose child died in the clinic.
我知道诊所负责人的名字
I know the name of the head of the clinic,
我想和他见面谈一谈
and I would like to meet him and talk to him.
-那很不明智 -好吧
- That wouldn't be advisable. - OK.
那我只能继续招人厌了
Then I'll just continue making a nuisance of myself.
那你或许会被驱逐处境
And then you might end up being deported.
如果我继续这样招人厌 那你作为我的官方监督者
And where will you end up as my official minder
又会是什么下场
if I'm making a nuisance of myself?
不知道那会对你在内阁的职位有何影响
I wonder what that will do to your position in the Ministry.
康拉德
Conrad!
康拉德
Conrad!
*百年 百年 愿他为我们长命百岁*
* Sto lat, sto lat Niech zyje, zyje nam *
*再一次 再一次 让他活下来 为我们活下去*
* Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz Niech zyje, zyje nam *
*让他为我们活下去*
* Niech zyje nam. *
*让他为我们活下去*
* Niech zyje nam. *
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
给
There.
我真心希望你能在未来
I truly hope you have much better birthdays
过上比这好得多的生日
than this one in the future.
我想着这也许会对你的英语学习有帮助
I thought it might help you with your English.
那是哈罗德
That's Harold.
他是哈利的父亲
He's Harry's father.
明白吗
Yes?
我的丈夫
My husband.
我父亲
My father.
丈夫吗
Husband?
是的 很好 是的
Yes. Very good. Yes.
你的母亲
Your mother.
妻子
Wife.
哈利
Harry.
卡茜娅
Kasia.
丈夫 妻子
Husband, wife.
不
No.
罗比娜和哈罗德 是丈夫和妻子
Robina and Harold, husband and wife.
哈利和卡茜娅
And Harry and Kasia.
丈夫和妻子
Husband and wife.
就为了找乐子而已 长官
It was only a bit of fun, sir.
那个女孩 那个歌♥手 她...
And the girl, the singer. She was...
你懂的
You know.
她自己就喜欢找乐子
She liked a bit of fun herself.
音乐会之前我就和她聊上了
I was talking to her before the concert...
够了 布罗顿
That's enough, Broughton.
我不知道你们在家乡就认识 长官
I didn't know you knew her from home, sir.
-早知道的话 我肯定会更... -小心
- Cos then I would have been a...a bit more... - Careful.
我肯定会更小心 这你完全不用担心
Oh, I would have been careful, sir. Don't worry about that.
我参加过关于性病的基础培训
I went to the talk about VD on basic training,
我不会不戴套的
so I am never without my sheath.
除非你想成为死在国外的第一个英国人
Unless you want to be the first British casualty on foreign soil,
二等兵 不然这些细节就不必跟我说了
Private, I suggest you spare me the detail.
结果发现 她根本没那么想做
As it turned out, she wasn't all that keen anyway.
你就是听不懂话 是吧 二等兵
You really don't listen, do you, Private?
好笑的是 真到了那一步
Funny thing was, when it came to it,
她说她做不了 因为她怀孕了
she said she couldn't cos she was up the duff.
真有效 我跟你说
It worked, mind you.
她告诉我的瞬间我就软了
I went soft as a whelk the minute she told me that.
如果我是你 就赶紧出去 二等兵
I'd get out of here now if I were you, Private,
别等他拿着"胡桃"夹子回来弄死你
before he comes back with a pair of nutcrackers.
露易丝
Lois!
露易丝
Lois.
我知道了
I know!
-我知道了 -你知道什么了 哈利
- I know. - What do you know, Harry?
我知道你对二等兵布罗顿说了你怀孕的事
I know what you said to Private Broughton about being pregnant.
那一招奏效了 让他停下了
Did the trick. Put him off.
你怀孕了 是不是
You're having a baby, aren't you?
你之前为什么不说呢 你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you say something? Why didn't you tell me?
怎么 你能做什么 让我嫁给你吗
Why, what are you going to do, ask me to marry you?
现在我得自己照顾自己了 哈利
I have to look after myself now, Harry.
该死的 露易丝 我们要赶不上渡船了 快走
Bloody hell, Lois, we'll miss the ferry. Come on!
坎贝尔小姐 陪我走走
Miss Campbell? Walk with me.
谢谢你同意见我 沃勒医生
Thank you for agreeing to meet me, Dr Voller.
我时间不多
I don't have long.
我时间很紧 我就直接回答你的问题吧
I don't have much time, so I shall answer your question for you.
-我还没问你呢 -我知道你会问什么
- Well, I haven't asked you one yet. - I know what it will be.
谁给了我们权利来决定谁生谁死
What gives us the right to decide who lives or dies?
我说得对吗
Am I correct?
继续
Go on.
将军有这个权利 政客有这个权利
A general has that right. A politician has that right.
难道医生不是更适合有这个权利吗
Isn't it more appropriate that a doctor has that right?
一个医生在他的职业生涯里 每天都在做这种决定
A doctor makes those decisions every day of his working life.
医生发誓要减轻世间的病痛
A doctor vows to alleviate suffering.
是的 但政策说的不仅仅是减轻病痛
Yes, but the policy doesn't only talk about alleviating suffering.
它的宗旨是不要污染基因库
It talks about not infecting the gene pool.
人类的进化是由自然选择驱使的
Human progress is driven by natural selection.
那并不是德国政♥府♥编造出来的
It isn't something the German Government have made up.
人类进化的驱动力
Human progress is driven by
是人们会关心照顾比自己弱小之人的能力
our capacity to look out for those who are weaker than us.
我争论的是这种意识理念 不是自然
And I'm arguing the ideology, not nature.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你有什么权利
What gives you the right
让别人的病痛永远持续下去
to perpetuate the suffering of another human being?
我信奉科学和人类的进步
I believe in science and human progress.
我不知道你信奉什么
I don't know what you believe in,
我也不确定你是否真有信奉的东西
and I am not sure you do either.
我知道你想在这里找出恶魔 但这里没有恶魔
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表