剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
If you're not going to help me,
我不会陪你玩游戏
I'm not playing games with you.
这是个很简单的问题
It's a simple enough question.
你有爱人吗
Do you have a lover?
没有 我没有爱人
No. I do not have a lover.
那么
So...
或许这提供了一个可能性
Perhaps there's a path opening up...
让我有理由帮你
Which would give me a reason to help.
虽然你提议我卖♥♥身 我感到受宠若惊
As flattered as I am by your offer of prostitution,
但我还是要拒绝
I'm going to decline.
你该放开我的手了
You might want to let go of my hand now.
我本来不需要给予你这么多保护
I have protected you more than I have needed to.
所以呢
And what -
你就想让我跟你上♥床♥ 以示我的感激吗
you'd like me to show my gratitude by going to bed with you?
施密特 你让我很失望
Schmidt, you're such a disappointment to me.
我之前就认为你智商不高
I had you down for intellectually confused,
道德观矛盾 还是政♥治♥懦夫
morally conflicted and a political coward,
但不知怎的 我还是深信
but somehow I thought, I imagined...
你不是这种下作的人
you were above this kind of thing.
我很有耐心
I'm a patient man...
但我想你没资格跟我谈判
but I don't think you are in a position to negotiate.
对 但我有资格用牛排刀刺入你蛋蛋
No, but I'm in a position to stick a steak knife in your balls
让你在你的同志面前像个小女孩般尖叫
and make you squeal like a girl in front of your comrades.
这不是调情的话
That's not me flirting.
以防你分辨不清
Just so you're not confused.
老天 我还以为你对这些人多少有影响力
Jesus Christ! I thought you had some influence with these people.
我做一篇报道 或广播
I'll do a report - broadcast -
关于拘留政策的
on the internment policy.
我在巴黎这里的演播室就能做
I can do it in the studio here in Paris
或许能绕过审查员
and maybe make it round the censors.
是啊 不如我们组织糕饼义卖♥♥ 我祈祷得了
Yeah. How about we organise a bake sale and I pray?
老天啊 我尽力了
For God's sakes! I tried!
那人只想上我
The guy just wanted to fuck me.
所以别说得好像我没尽力一样
So, don't talk to me like I didn't try.
别说得好像我什么都没做
Don't talk to me like I did nothing!
南希姑妈
Auntie Nancy?
南希姑妈
Auntie Nancy?
-我从没见过你那副样子 -是的
- You're never like that. - No.
-你平时... -对坏事不做反应 我知道
- You just don't.... - React...to bad things. I know.
你一直以来都是这样的
It's how you are - how you've always been.
这是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
所以呢
So...?
你是不是 我是指你是否...
Are you...? I mean, are you...?
我被袭击过
I was attacked...
我第一次来欧洲时
my first time in Europe.
我被强♥暴♥了
I was raped.
葡萄牙的一个公务员
Some civil servant in Portugal.
我当时正在报道暴♥动♥
I was covering the uprising...
事情就发生了
and it happened.
发生冲突时 女性经常遭遇强♥奸♥
And women get raped in conflicts all the time,
我也遇到了
and it happened to me.
你需要知道的就这么多
And that's all you need to know.
我爱你
I love you, and all that,
你是个善良温柔的人
and you are a kind and gentle man,
但这不是我
but that's not how I deal
处理这种事的方式
with this kind of thing.
以前没有过 现在也不会开始
I never have, and I'm not going to start now.
我该走了
I should go.
你会回柏林吗
Will you go back to Berlin?
暂时是的
For now.
我不知道还能在那里工作多久
I don't know how long I'll be able to work there.
你呢
And you?
你要留在巴黎吗
Are you going to stay in Paris?
只要还有人需要我的帮助 我就会留下
I'll stay as long as I'm needed, if I can help.
小心点
Be careful.
这些人不需要理由就能伤害你
These people don't need an excuse to hurt you,
我不想看到你受伤
and I don't want to see you hurt.
再见
Goodbye.
英国独自奋战 与此同时
Britain battles on alone while the Luftwaffe
德国空军每天对英国空军展开袭击
wages its now daily assault on the Royal Air Force.
我们看到空军小伙子们安全回家
Here, we see our boys returning safely home,
但他们只是回来备战 马上又重返天上
only to prepare for battle once more and return to the skies.
他们回到坚硬地面的时间往往很短暂
Their time back on solid ground is often very short lived,
并时常充满焦虑
and just as often, fraught with anxiety
担心德军卷土重来
about those comrades yet to return.
他们应该马上就回来了 我们可以在那边等
They're due back any minute now. We can wait over there.
我希望弗南平安没事
I hope Vernon's all right.
或许我们该直接走
Maybe we should just go.
或许你该写封信给他
Maybe you should write him a letter.
不 他当面向我求婚
No, he came to me and asked me to marry him.
我应该当面给他回复 哪怕只是要拒绝他
I owe him an answer in person, even if it is a no.
他听不进去解释的
He won't be listening to an explanation.
他只会听到你拒绝
He'll just hear no.
露易丝 你有遇过哪个男人想听你解释
Lois, have you ever met a man that wanted to hear you explain
你拒绝他的原因吗
just why you're turning him down?
但我会想知道原因
But I'd like to know why.
我知道爱一个人
I know what it's like to love somebody
而对方不爱你 是什么滋味
and not have them love you in return.
我知道不断折磨自己 试图猜透别人的心思
I know what it's like to torture yourself trying to guess
是什么感觉
what's in somebody's heart.
弗南理应得到一个解释
Vernon deserves an explanation,
并且是当面的
and he deserves it in person.
你叫兰迪 对吧
Randy, isn't it?
露易丝
Lois.
看来你生了孩子
I see you had the baby.
没错 通常是由女人生孩子
That's usually how it works, yes.
弗南回来了吗
Is Vernon back?
-我是指空军少校 -没有
- I mean, the squadron leader. - Erm, no.
我们...
We, erm...
当时战况变得胶着
It got sticky and...
我看到他击落了两架敌机 但之后就失去踪影
Saw him take down two Junkers but lost him after that.
他被击落了吗
He got shot down?
我们不知道
We don't know.
他的无线电断了 但无线电常发生故障
His radio went down, but radios go down all the time.
他没回来
He's not back.
我们只知道这么多
That's all we know.
他们回来了
这不可能
This can't be happening.
这不可能是真的
This can't really be happening.
他在这呢
Hey, there he is.
头号♥飞行员
Top man.
刚才好惊险
Touch-and-go for a moment.
我对你坚信不疑
I didn't doubt it.
我们都以为你死了 见到你真是太好了
We thought you were a goner. It's good to see you.
干得漂亮
Good job.
我在赫尔上空螺旋式下坠
Got into a spin over Hull,
降了六千英尺 勉强驾驶着苟延残喘的飞机回来
dropped 6,000 feet and had to limp home with a battered fuselage.
成功滑翔落在离这20英里的田地里
Managed to glide into a field about 20 miles away.
这一切都比骑女性自行车容易多了
It was all a damned sight easier than riding a ladies' bicycle.
你还活着 你还活着
You're alive! You're alive!
当然了 我坚不可摧
Of course I am. I'm indestructible.
你有答复了吗
Do you have an answer?
有 我愿意 我愿意 我想嫁给你
Yes, I do. Yes! I want to marry you.
很好
Good.
求你别看着我
Don't look at me, please.
除了看着你 我什么都不想做
I can't think of anything I'd rather do.
我还以为再也不会见到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
现在你见到了
Now you have.
现在我见到了
Now I have.
你在这
There's you.
卡茜娅在这
There's Kasia.
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表