Someone got shot.
有人中枪了
Died.
死了
I got convicted for it.
我被因此定罪
But you didn't do it?
但不是你做的?
Left me to do 15 years hard time without parole.
让我渡过了十五年的艰难日子 不得假释
You know, if you kill him, you'll just go back to jail anyway.
你要是杀了他 你还是得回监狱了
An innocent man died.
一个无辜的人死了
Doesn't matter he was a jerk.
不管他是不是个混♥蛋♥
Someone's gotta pay for it.
总得有人付出代价
Won't bring them back.
他们不会回来的
I mean, it won't bring him back.
我是说 死者不会复生
Do you want some food?
你想吃点什么吗?
Yeah, be great.
好的 太棒了
You gotta turn that bit.
你得把它转一下
You right? Yeah.
你还好吧? 是的
Are they after you?
他们会来追捕你吗?
They will be.
他们会的
You gotta tighten 'em properly next time.
下次你要把它们拧紧一点
That's what that's for.
这个就是用来拧紧它们的
Do you need a lift somewhere?
需要送你一程吗?
Nah. Gotta get going. I...
不用了 我得走了 我...
I draw too much heat.
我太显眼了
Thanks.
谢了
See ya down the road somewhere.
我会沿着这条路离开
My name's Eve.
我叫伊芙
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Back in Kutyukutyu!
在库奇库奇的时候!
You and me, we, uh,
你和我 我们
we done a little jail time together.
我们在监狱中一起渡过了一段时间
"When Johnny come marching home again..."
"当约翰尼再次回家的时候..."
And then you snuck into our house and you ripped us off.
然后你偷偷溜进我们的房♥子 偷了我们的东西
You pinched the housekeeping and you took me best gun.
你偷走了家用开支 还把我最好的枪顺走了
Now, what did we ever do...
现在 我们要怎么做...
There we go.
就是这样
Now, I gotta say,
我得说
I'm not wild about the new hairdo.
我不是很喜欢这个新发型
A girl ought to look like a girl, in my book.
依我看来 一个女孩应该像个女孩的样子
Now, I'm sorry I had to hit ya, but you bloody well deserved it.
很抱歉我不得不打你 但该死的这是你应得的
Hello? Hello?
你好? 你好?
Hello? Hello!
你好? 你好!
This a good, uh, camping place?
这个很好的 露营地点吗?
What? Camp... camp here?
什么? 露营... 在这里露营?
Camping place? Yeah, camping plats.
露营地点? 是的 露营场地
We... we can camp here to ourself?
我们...我们可以在这自己扎营吗?
Fuck off! Fuck off?
滚开! 滚开?
Fuck off or I'll fuckin' torch ya fuckin' van,
滚开 不然我他妈的就把你的车烧了
dipshit! Help!
笨蛋! 救命!
Help me!
帮帮我!
Help!
救命!
You itchin' for another smack, are ya?
你想再挨打 是吗?
You want the gun, it's on the front wheel.
你想要枪 它在前座上
It's not about the gun. Jesus!
这不关枪的事 我的天!
Ain't you worked that out yet? What do you want?
你还没想明白吗? 你想要什么?
I need a woman.
我需要女人
Give me kids.
给我生孩子
I'm only 19.
我才十九岁
Mum was only 16 when she had Ginge.
我妈妈生红毛的时候只有十六岁
Look. You're ballsy.
你看 你胆子大
You're not bad-lookin', and you're...
你不丑 而且你...
you got a good head on your shoulders.
你有—张漂亮的脸
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Cracker.
真带劲
Now, don't you be a hero, all right?
别想着当个英雄 好吗?
Get back. Get back! Don't you get any...
退后 退后! 你别有什么...
Get back! funny ideas!
退后! 可笑的想法!
No, you put the gun...
不 你把枪放...
Oh, my God.
我的天
Shoulda mentioned that.
应该提前告诉你的
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Eve.
伊芙
Eve.
伊芙
I don't give discounts to nobody, bro.
伙计 我不给任何人打折的
Not even cops.
警♥察♥也不行
I'm happy to pay you full price, long as the coffee's good.
我很乐意付全价 只要咖啡好喝就行
Grab a latte to go.
来杯拿铁带走
You really do believe in miracles.
你是真的相信奇迹
I hear from people that
我听人们说
they come from all over looking for a cure at this place.
他们从各地过来这里寻找灵丹妙药
Yeah, thousands of 'em. Run off our feet.
是的 成千上万的人 我们可忙了
What are you lookin' for?
你在找什么?
I'm looking for a girl.
我要找一个女孩
American.
美国人
Can't help. Too many.
帮不了你 有太多了
How about a blue Ford F100?
那蓝色的福特F100皮卡车呢?
Never seen it before.
从没见过
You want to have a good think about that?
你能好好想想吗?
I gave you my answer.
我已经告诉你了
How about this bloke?
那这个家伙呢?
Jog your memory?
有印象吗?
Looks like my husband.
看起来像我丈夫
Late husband.
已故的丈夫
You realise that you're
你知不知道
hindering a police investigation here, don't ya?
你这是在妨碍警♥察♥调查呢?
Mister, I'm not in the business of sucking up to cops.
警官 我又不以讨好警♥察♥的营生
Life's tough enough already. OK?
生活已经够艰难了 好吗?
Just so you know, this girl
只是想让你知道 我在找的
that I'm looking for, she's in a lot of danger.
这个女孩 她现在处境危险
You might be the only one that can help her.
你可能是唯一能帮她的人了
I don't get involved, period.
我不会搅进这种事里 说完了
On the house.
送你的
Jesus Christ!
我的天!
Can anybody deal? I repeat,
有人在吗? 我再说一遍
we got another dead body.
我们又发现了一具尸体
Darcy's Flat Road,
在达西公路
approximately 10k's east of the Madonna Cafe.
麦当娜咖啡馆向东大概十公里处
Salt Lake Zero 20. We can deal.
这里是盐湖 零二零号♥ 我们能处理
Got ourselves a Kane
受害者名叫
Jurkewitz from Kutyukutyu, Western Australia.
凯恩·捷克威兹 来自库奇库奇 西澳大利亚
Dingoes haven't got to him yet,
还没被野狗发现
so we're thinking it's still a pretty fresh kill.
因此我们判定他是刚刚遇害
Ah, maybe less than 12 hours.
可能不到十二小时
Kutyukutyu? It's a long way from home.
库奇库奇吗? 这离他家很远
Two suspicious deaths in two days
两天内 距离不到五十公里
within 50k's of each other.
发生了两起非自然死亡
What do you reckon the flower means, Sarge?
你认为这朵花是什么意思 警官?
Could be gang-related. Payback.
可能跟帮派有关 报复吧
I'll leave you with it, eh?
留给你们处理了
How's it goin'? You was here yesterday.
过的怎么样? 你昨天来过
No, I wasn't. And you were bloody rude.
不 我没有 而且你相当粗鲁
What do you want this time?
你这回想要什么?
Tea cosy and a pot holder.
茶杯保温套和一个锅垫
That's more like it.
这还像回事
You know that American Sheila I was tellin' you about?
记得我和你说过的那个美国姑娘吧?
She might be drivin' a white van.
她可能开了一辆白色的面包车
Remembered an Irish girl in a white van.
我记得有个开白面包车的爱尔兰姑娘
Yeah? Looked like she stuck her head
是吗? 她的头发看起来
under a lawnmower.
像被割草机割过似的
What are you gonna do with her when you find her?
你找到她的话 打算对她做什么?
Good question.
问得好
"Acting on information obtained
"基于从本地居民那