Hey! Missing all the scenery.
嘿! 你错过了所有景色
Well, according to the map,
根据地图显示
there's a billabong about five miles ahead, so...
前方五英里处有一个水塘...
A what? A waterhole, Mom.
有个什么? 有个水潭 妈妈
Yeah, it's the perfect camp site.
没错 那可是个绝佳露营点
Next town's only another 50 miles away.
距离下个小镇只有五十英里了
Oh, we could do that.
我们可以去那个小镇
We could waste an hour driving
我们可以选择继续开一个小时的车
or spend the next 60 minutes fishing, swimming, barbecuing...
或者利用这一个小时来钓鱼 游泳 烧烤
Oh! What did I tell you guys? Come on.
瞧我刚刚说了什么? 快下车
Paradise. How about that, huh?
简直是天堂 怎么样?
Come on!
快来!
Cool.
真棒
Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?
♪ 嘿 小女孩 你♥爸♥爸在家吗 ♪
Did he go and leave you all alone?
♪ 他是否将你独留家中 ♪
Mmm, I got a bad desire...
♪ 我要把持不住了 ♪
I'm on fire
♪ 我欲♥火♥焚身 ♪
What do you say we have a
等孩子们都睡了
little skinny dip after the kids go to bed?
我们一起去裸泳怎么样?
You, me and the mosquitoes? How romantic!
你 我和蚊子一起吗? 真浪漫!
I thought you were supposed to be collecting firewood.
我以为你应该去拾柴火去了
Yeah, I just got a splinter. Oh, show me.
我刚刚被扎了根刺 让我看看
Just need a little Band-Aid.
贴个创可贴就好了
That's nice, Mom.
真好看 老妈
You been into that first aid kit?
你刚刚动了急救箱吗?
You touch the painkillers? Did you?
你拿了止痛药? 是不是?
Just grabbed a Band-Aid.
只是拿了个创可贴
I just grabbed a damn ban... What else?
我就拿了一个... 没拿别的了?
Nothing else.
没有
You're not to go into that first aid kit without me
没有我和你妈妈在场
or your mother present. You got it?
你不许动急救箱 明白了吗?
This whole damn vacation is for your benefit.
这该死的假期处处都是为了你好
Don't you forget it. Well, how can I?
你别忘了这一点 我怎么会忘记?
You raise it every five minutes.
你每隔五分钟就要提醒我一次
Now, you got a problem,
现在你麻烦大了
miss the sooner you admit it,
你越早认识到这件事
the sooner you start to recover.
也就会越早开始恢复
Can you just stop about that?
你能不能别再提这事了?
You wanna get back on the training track? Ask yourself.
你还想回到田径场上训练吗? 扪心自问
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know? I don't know.
你不知道? 我不知道
That's fine.
好吧
You can kiss Tokyo 2020 goodbye
那你就别想去二零二零年东京奥♥运♥会
and you can kiss my ass while you're at it!
就在这见鬼去吧!
Honey, what are you gonna do when you
宝贝 当你真需要止痛药的时候
really do need a painkiller? Shut up, Mom.
你会怎么做? 闭嘴 妈妈
Just stay out of it.
你别管她了
Mom! Dad! Help!
妈妈! 爸爸! 救命!
Oh, my God! Ross!
我的天! 罗斯!
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Ross! Ross! Ross!
罗斯! 罗斯! 罗斯!
Americans, eh?
你们是美国人 对吗?
So, what brings you all the way down under?
那是什么让你们来到澳洲的?
We're in rehab. Or she is.
我们是来修身养性的 准确说是她
A vacation.
是度假
We've been promising ourselves a trip to the outback for years.
我们已经筹划来澳洲乡村旅行很多年了
Yeah. God's country, mate.
是的 人间天堂 伙计
That was a tasty burger, Mum.
汉堡真好吃
What are them... What are them little green bits?
这些... 这些绿色碎屑是什么?
Fresh oregano. An herb.
新鲜牛至 草药的一种
Oregano, hey?
牛至?
That wouldn't be from the US state of
这不是从美国的
I speak a bit of American, you know.
我会一点美式发音 比如
Ya talkin' to me?
你在跟我说话吗?
So, uh, what's your line of work, sir?
那么 你是做什么工作的 先生?
Me? I shoot pests. You know, feral animals, ah,
我吗? 我专门射杀有害之物 像凶猛的动物
pigs, donkeys, camels. Tourists.
猪 驴子 骆驼 还有游客
Ah, what... what do you do for a crust?
那... 那你是做什么的?
Well, I'm a police officer. We both are. Omaha PD.
我是个警♥察♥ 我们两个都在在奥马哈警局工作
Police? Hey? Fair dinkum.
警♥察♥? 真不错
They... they call you pigs over there, don't they?
他们... 在那边他们称你们是猪 是吗?
Not if they know what's good for 'em.
如果他们知道我们是为大家好 就不会这样了
Yeah? Funny.
是吗? 真有趣
Me being a pig shooter and you being pigs.
我是杀猪的人 而你们是猪
Excuse me.
我先走一步
What's the matter, love, time of the month?
怎么了 亲爱的 生理期吗?
Can I get you another beer?
再来一瓶啤酒吗?
Ah, nah, I'm right, mate.
不用了 我喝够了 伙计
Why don't you tell me about that weapon of yours?
何不跟我介绍下你的武器呢?
Yeah, which one?
好的 哪一个?
This one?
这个?
Or...
还是...
..This one?
这个?
Now, that's a knife.
这可是把好刀
Too right it is.
没错
Oh, God.
我的天
Is that necessary?
有必要这样做吗?
Just trying to kill the smell of him.
只是想要去除他的气味
I know.
我明白
Are you OK, baby?
你还好吗 宝贝?
No.
不好
No, I'm not OK.
不好 一点都不好
Ross almost got eaten by a dinosaur.
罗斯差点就被一只鳄鱼吃了
I don't know how anyone out there's OK.
我不明白外面那些人怎么会过的好
Your dad only wants what's best for you.
你♥爸♥爸只是想给你们最好的
That's all he's ever wanted.
他一直都这么想
I'm not going back to the track.
我不会再回田径场训练了
Don't say something you're gonna regret.
不要说出一些会让你后悔的话
Don't want to do it anymore, Mom.
我不想继续下去了 妈妈
Then what do you want to do?
那你想要做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Anything but that.
但绝不是这个
What have you got there?
你拿着的是什么东西?
Silverboy. A gift to Dad from the precinct.
"银色男孩"步♥枪♥ 警区给爸爸的礼物
Watch where you're pointing that, champion.
看清楚你拿枪的时候在往哪指 小家伙
Could be a bullet up the spout you don't know about.
你不注意的时候可能会走火
Put it back in the case, honey.
把它放回箱子里 亲爱的
Well, this old rifle,
这把老式步♥枪♥
she ain't pretty,
虽然不好看
but she can knock over a razorback, buffalo...
但能打翻一头野猪 水牛或者...
Croc. Yeah, yeah. Even a 20foot solely.
鳄鱼 对 对 就算距离仅20英尺
Knock one over with a single shot.
照样能一枪打翻猎物
But you know what my weapon of choice is, son?
但你知道我会选择什么武器吗?
Bowie knife? Too right.
长猎刀吗? 没错
And you know why?
那你知道为什么吗?
'Cause it can kill silently.
因为用猎刀杀人的时候不会出声
Never heard that comin', now, did ya?
没想到你会被袭击 对吗?
Dad! There you go.
爸爸! 就是这样
Dad! Dad!
爸爸! 爸爸!
What do... what do you want?
你... 你想要什么?
Daddy! Do you want money?
爸爸! 你想要钱吗?
Roly! Oh, my God!
罗利! 我的天!
You know another thing I like about the Bowie?
你知道我喜欢猎刀的另一个原因吗?
Is it's got enough weight to throw.
它足够重 可以用来投掷
Mom, no!
妈妈 不!
Never hurry with a lethal weapon in your hands, son.
手里拿着致命武器时可别急啊 小家伙
It's like running with scissors.
这就像玩剪刀一样
It's a recipe for disaster.
迟早会害了自己
Well, you can't say you didn't see it coming, eh, love?
你不能说没想过这件事会发生吧 亲爱的?
You're in for a bit of a shock, aren't you, girlie?
你也该受点惊吓了 不是吗 小姑娘?