How about a front wheel wobble, princess? Eh?
来转个身 再扭一下 怎么样? 小公主?
Ian?
伊恩?
Pet?
伙计?
"May 7, 2009.
"二零零九年 五月七日
"A coach driver travelling to Oodnadatta
一个前往乌那达塔旅行的客车司机
"Reported a vehicle burning fiercely on the surface of Salt Lake.
报案称在盐湖有一辆烧的只剩骨架的车辆
"It was registered to
该车的注册车主是
a Roberto Rosselini of Potts Point, Sydney.
来自悉尼帕兹角的罗伯托· 罗西里尼
"No traces of human remains were found at the scene.
现场没有发现人类尸体的踪迹
"A nationwide search failed to
在全国范围内均未
locate Rosselini
搜寻到罗西里尼
or his companion, Ian Kapsis."
和他的同伴伊恩·卡普希斯的下落"
Our guy?
是他吗?
Come on. Come to Kev! No!
来吧 到凯文这来! 不要!
Come on. Give us a kiss!
过来 我们来亲一下!
Come here!
过来!
Come on!
来吧!
Get up!
上去!
G'day, gorgeous!
午安 小美人!
No-one's gonna save you this time.
这次没人会来救你了
Come on!
来吧!
Come on! Come on, come on! OK!
来吧! 来吧 来吧! 好!
Come on! Come on! OK!
快来! 来吧! 好!
Are you gonna party with me?
你要和我共赴天堂吗?
I will if you let me go.
如果你放开我 我就如你所愿
That's more like it.
这才像话
You hurt my shoulder.
你伤到我的肩膀了
I didn't drive a thousand miles to hear you bellyache...
我开这么远的路 不是来听你发牢骚的...
Where's your car?
你的车呢?
Yonder, by the highway.
那边 在路边
Get in it and go.
上车 然后给我滚
You're not gonna use that thing.
你不会用那玩意的
I'm not gonna count to 10. I'm just gonna shoot.
我不会从一数到十 我会直接开枪
You're full of bullshit...
满嘴胡言...
Fuck!
妈的!
Oh, shit!
见鬼!
Shit! You... you shot me!
见鬼 你... 你开枪打我!
You shot me!
你开枪打我了!
Oh! Oh, look at all the blood!
看看这么多血!
Oh, Christ.
老天
Am I gonna die? No.
我会死吗? 不会
Here, press that on.
给 按紧了
Go on.
拿着
Oh, man, it's throbbing.
老天 它在跳动
Red and throbbing, huh?
充血并跳动着 是吗?
Hey! That's me best shirt.
那是我最好的衬衫
Oh, fuck!
见鬼!
Never been shot before.
我以前从没中过枪
Never shot anyone before.
我也从没对人开过
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Kevin. Small.
凯文·斯莫尔
What'd I ever do to you?
我跟你有仇吗?
Look at you.
看看你
Sexy arse.
性感的翘臀
Silky blonde hair.
柔滑的金发
Bet it smells real nice.
我敢打赌闻起来也很香
I should have shot your dick off.
我应该把你下面那玩意打下来
I need to get you to a hospital.
我要把你送到医院
I'm not goin' with you. Make me own way, thanks.
我不会跟你走的 我会自己解决的 多谢
You can't drive like that. I'll wait.
你这样没法开车 我可以等
Someone's bound to come along.
总有人会来的
It's your own fault.
自作自受
Well, you shouldn't bloody advertise if you're not sellin'!
如果你不卖♥♥ 就不应该该死的那么火♥辣♥!
Dog, come on.
狗狗 过来
Come on!
上来!
Glad you come by.
真高兴你走的这条路
First human I've seen in hours.
我等了这么久才 你是我见着的第一个人
Ah, must be your lucky day. Hop in!
那这一定是你的幸运日了 上来吧!
Oh, fuck!
妈的!
Boy, I'm thirsty. Yeah.
老兄 我很渴 好
Shit.
该死
Ah, don't worry about it. Bit of blood never hurt no-one.
别担心 流一点血死不了人
So, what's she look like, this Sheila?
那么 那个小姑娘长什么样?
Oh... Long blonde hair.
长长的金发
Blonde hair. Real long.
金发 很长
American?
美国人吗?
Yeah. How'd you know?
是的 你怎么知道?
Good guess.
随便猜的
Pretty hot all right.
很火♥辣♥
That's why I give her one.
所以我给她来了一发
Did you, now? Had her gaggin' for more.
是吗? 她回报给我的更多
Couldn't get enough of that good Aussie lovin'.
她一直向我索取着那澳洲人的爱
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗?
Was that before or after she shot ya?
那是发生在她对你开枪前 还是开枪后?
We find this truck, we find the guy.
找到那辆皮卡车 就找到了那个家伙
All we've got to do is
那我们要做的就是
track down every beat-up F100 in the country.
追踪全国每辆破烂的F100皮卡车
Yep.
没错
Thought you liked long odds.
还以为你喜欢有挑战性的事呢
And what are you doing while I'm doing that?
那我追查的时候你做什么?
We go back,
我们回去
check every crime scene they never found a body at.
查看每个他们没有发现尸体的犯罪现场
Oh! Working hard? Sprung.
在勤奋工作吗? 美女来了
Kirsty. Hi, Dave.
柯斯蒂 你好 戴夫
Are you staying for lunch? Nah, I can't.
留下来吃午饭吗? 不了 不吃了
Don't take any stupid risks, mate.
别冒任何愚蠢的风险 伙计
Are you sending him on a job?
你给他安排工作了?
Yeah. Leaving tomorrow. Gonna be gone a while.
是 明天就出发 要离开一段时间
We're supposed to be spending the weekend on Shane's new boat.
我们本应去谢恩的新船上度过周末的
One bark for left, two
往左转 叫一声
barks for right and straight ahead, no barks.
往右转 叫两声 直行不叫
Too late.
太迟了
Shit.
该死
I could really use a cup of coffee,
我真的需要来杯咖啡
and I got a tyre needs fixing.
还有一个轮胎要修理
What part of Ireland?
爱尔兰哪个地区的?
Excuse me?
什么?
Are you from?
你来自于哪个地区?
County Kerry? Am I right?
爱尔兰的凯瑞郡? 我说的对吗?
Oh, I'm not Irish.
我不是爱尔兰人
Now, now. I can pick an accent.
得了吧 我可以听出你的口音
Everybody around here says so.
这里的人都知道
Bernie O'Dell can pick an accent.
我伯尼·奥戴尔擅于辨别口音
County Kelly.
是凯里郡
Knew it.
我就说吧
Why the face of the Madonna?
为什么用麦当娜的脸作商标?
Can ya read?
你识字吗?
On an otherwise ordinary night in 2001,
二零零一年的一个普通的夜晚
"Wilma O'Dell went to the ladies lavatory with a mop and bucket
"威尔玛·奥戴尔拿着拖把和水桶去清扫女厕
"To clean and was struck dumb!
被眼前的场景惊呆了!
"A pattern had formed on the floor tiles under the washbasin
在女厕盥洗池下面的地砖上
"In the shape of the face of the Virgin Mary."
出现了圣母玛利亚的图案"
Mum. That night changed her life forever.
那是我妈 那一晚改变了她整个人生
She had pancreatic cancer, and you know what?
她身患胰腺癌 你知道后来怎么了吗?
Old cheese kicked on for another 12 years.
那老婆子又活过了十二年
$70.50 for that one, plus GST.
那一杯七十块五角 包含消费税
We take cards. 10% surcharge on Amex.
可以刷♥卡♥ 运通卡收取百分之十的附加费
You must get a lot of visitors.
你这里肯定有很多游客来吧
Busload of cancer patients, once upon a time.
有一次 来过一满车的癌症患者
Not many lately.
但是最近人不多