But... there must be a lot of people, not just tourists.
但是... 应该也来过很多不是游客的人吧
Oh, everybody passes through the Madonna sooner or later.
大家迟早都要路过这里
Do you happen to know a man who drives a sky-blue Ford truck?
你知道一个开着天蓝色福特卡车的男人吗?
He's a shooter. He's tall, with a big hat.
一个猎人 个子很高 带着个大帽子
Red check shirt.
身穿红色格子衬衫
Can't say he rings a bell, but...
好像没什么印象 但是...
Is it still there?
它还在那里吗?
Faded away the next day.
第二天就不见了
Never returned neither.
再也没有出现过
I still live in hope.
我还抱着希望
You gotta, don't ya?
你懂的 对吗?
Have faith.
要有信念
Us Irish, we know that better than anyone.
咱们爱尔兰人 最懂这个
Thanks.
谢谢
I got you.
有我在
You're safe.
你会没事的
About time. I been here four hours.
你怎么才来 我在这等了四个小时
Hm? Four hours!
听到了吗? 四个小时!
Yeah, I'm good, thanks, brother. Thank you for asking.
是的 我很好 谢谢你兄弟 也谢谢你问候
Any luck?
找到她了吗?
Yeah, I got her head in a saddlebag.
找到了 她的脑袋被我塞在摩托车后座箱里
Fuck, you're a prick.
该死 你个蠢货
Have you any idea how much money we've spent on fuel?
你知道我们花多少钱在燃料上吗?
It's worth way more than that gun is.
比那把枪不知道贵多少
It's not about the gun.
这不关枪的事
Nah?
不关吗?
No, I want her to sing me a song.
不关 我想让她给我唱首歌♥
What, you carrying a stiffy
什么 你居然对
for this bitch that ripped us off?
这个抢劫了我们的小妞感兴趣?
That's unbelievable.
真是难以置信
I'll flip ya, all right?
再说我可就要打你了?
Heads, we go home.
正面 我们回家
Tails, we both go on. Hm?
反面 我两人都去找 怎么样?
Heads, we go.
正面 我们就去找
All right.
好吧
I'll head east. You go north.
我去东面找 你去北面
Back here same time tomorrow.
明天这个时候在这里碰面
Why can't I go east?
为什么不是我东面?
What does it...?
你什么意思...?
You go east, Kane, OK? You go east, then.
那你去东面 凯恩 行了吧? 那你去东面
'Cause Mum spoils ya.
老妈真是把你惯坏了
You go east.
东面是你的
You're just fuckin' jealous.
你这是赤♥裸♥裸地嫉妒
Is there anyone within 50km of...
有谁在五十公里之内...
Salt Lake Zero 20. Didn't catch that.
盐湖 零二零号♥ 没听清楚
Dispatch, you're breaking up.
调度中心 这边信♥号♥♥不好
A truck driver found a deceased person on East Valega Road.
一个卡车司机在东巴莱加路发现一具尸体
Sounds like mutilation's involved.
听起来是被肢解了
Whereabouts exactly?
具体在哪里?
Lake Bargo Dispatch, this is Detective Sergeant Sullivan Hill,
巴戈湖调度中心 我是来自北领地重案组的
Northern Territory Major Crime.
沙利文·希尔警官
Any objections if I attend? Over.
有人反对我参与吗? 完毕
Cause of death is major blood loss.
死因是失血过多
That's what happens when you get genitals sliced off.
这就是性器被切掉的下场
What kind of psycho cuts off a man's tackle?
什么样的变♥态♥会下如此毒手?
Woman with a grudge?
一个怨妇吗?
Tell me, you see any vehicles like this in the area today?
告诉我 今天你在附近看到过像这样的车吗?
Haven't seen that car today.
今天没见过
See any vehicles at all?
你看到任何车了吗?
Been a lonely road today, mate.
今天路上很清闲 伙计
You drive with your eyes closed, do ya?
你是闭着眼睛开车的吧?
Petrol, number three.
三号♥汽油
Hey, you got any tea bags?
你有茶包吗?
Irish breakfast, English breakfast.
要爱尔兰早餐的 还是英式早餐的
Uh, normal.
一般的就行
And what about oranges?
有橘子吗
Over there.
在那边
If it was a snake,
反应真慢 如果是一条蛇在那里
it would have bit ya.
你早就被咬了
I've seen you before, haven't I?
我是不是见过你?
Nuh.
没有吧
Well, can I interest you in a souvenir pot holder?
那你有兴趣买♥♥个纪念品隔热垫吗?
Nah. Suit yourself.
不要 随你便
Hey, ah, I'm looking for a friend of mine. American Sheila.
我在找一个朋友 一个美国小妞
You know, long blonde hair.
长长的金发
Uh... not bad-lookin'.
长得还可以
Tall.
挺高的
Nuh. No-one like that.
没有 没有那样的人
I never forget a face.
我记得我见过的每张脸
Everyone'll tell ya.
大家都知道我
Bernie O'Dell never forgets a face.
伯尼·奥戴尔从不脸盲
Is that right?
真的吗?
What about bikies? They come through here?
那摩托车队的人呢? 他们路过这里吗?
Oh, lots. Too many to count.
很多 多到数不清
Ugly bastards.
那些丑八怪
I have seen you before.
我肯定见过你
Stop!
站住!
Johnny, help me!
约翰尼 快帮我
Stop!
站住!
We're closed!
我们关门了!
Can't ya read?
你不识字吗?
Come back in the mornin'!
明早再来!
Oh, come on! Be a sport. Ooh!
拜托! 讲点情面!
All right.
好吧
Look. Make it worth your while, right?
看 这是给你的酬劳 好吗?
50 for a tank of gas? Yeah?
五十元换一箱汽油? 好吗?
And, uh, another for some information.
还有这些 用来买♥♥一点消息
Prices go up after dark.
天黑后价格上涨
Lookin' for a cousin of mine. She's American.
我在找我的一个堂妹 她是美国人
Young. She's good-lookin'. She's got blonde hair down to here.
她年轻美貌 她的金发一直垂到这里
Probably travelling alone.
她可能在独自旅行
Wouldn't know, sorry.
不知道 不好意思
Another fella lookin' for a girl like that.
另一个家伙也在找一个这样的女孩
Yeah? What fella?
是吗? 什么样的家伙?
Just a fella: two arms, two legs.
就是个人而已 两只胳膊 两条腿
About as ugly as you.
跟你一样的丑
What about the girl?
那个女孩怎么样?
Ah, you're outta luck.
你运气不好
I woulda remembered a girl like that.
我记得那样的女孩
Fuck.
该死的
Seen an Irish girl, but.
但我见过一个爱尔兰女孩
Irish?
爱尔兰人?
Short hair, travelling on her own.
短头发 独自旅行
Yeah?
是吗?
Which way she headin'?
她往哪里走了?
Dunno.
不知道
Nowhere just yet.
她没去什么地方
She left a tyre here to be repaired.
她放了个轮胎在这里修
What's she drivin'?
她开的什么车?
Shit!
妈的!
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
I was in a crash.
我的车出事了
Help me. Please?
帮帮我 拜托了?
You don't need the gun.
你不需要拿枪
You wanted to escape pretty bad.
你真的很想逃跑
Had to find the guy who put me inside.
我必须找到令我入狱的那家伙
What did he do to you?
他对你做了什么?
We did a job.
我们干过一票
Armed robbery.
是持械抢劫