Help! My arm!
救命! 我的手臂!
Who the bloody hell are you?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁?!
My arm! Oh, more tourists.
我的手臂! 又是游客
Where you from?
你们从哪来的?
Sweden! Help! Please!
瑞典! 帮帮我! 求你了!
Oh, shut the fuck up!
他妈给我闭嘴!
That's better.
这样好多了
Hey.
你好
You look beautiful. Thanks.
你看起来真漂亮 谢谢
Hey... I, um...
我...
...thought we could grab a bite and, you know...
我想我们可以一起去吃点东西...
I'm busy.
我很忙
Sully, I'm...
沙利文 我...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It was...
那...
It was just a dumb mistake.
那只是一个愚蠢的错误
But you have to admit, things have been pretty shitty
但是你得承认 这段时间我们的关系
between us for a while.
变得相当糟糕
Come on. You're always at work.
拜托 你永远在工作
You don't want to spend any time together.
你从没想过享受二人时光
I'm trying, Sully.
我在努力改善我们的关系 沙利文
Can you?
你能试试吗?
Just... not here, OK?
只是... 别在这谈论这个话题 好吗?
There you go, love. Thank you.
给你 亲爱的 谢谢
Thanks, love. Cheers.
谢谢 亲爱的 干杯
Hi.
你好
Uh, my uncle's working around here.
我叔叔在这附近工作
I just flew in from the States. I want to surprise him.
我从美国来这旅行 想给他个惊喜
Would you be able to tell me where he's working?
你能告诉我他在哪工作吗?
Miner, is he? He's a pig shooter.
他是矿工吗? 他是个猎猪人
No-one's shootin' pigs around here now.
我们这附近现在没有猎猪人
Not till spring, till the bastards breed up again.
要到春天 到动物再次繁育时才有猎人
You sure?
你确定吗?
I'm certain he said he had work in Opalville.
我敢肯定他说他在奥帕尔维尔工作
Not this time of year, he doesn't.
那不是这个季节 他现在不在这里
Thanks.
谢谢
Holly Welles.
荷莉· 威尔斯
Disappeared from Opalville,
二零一二年四月
South Australia, April 2012.
在南澳大利亚奥帕尔维尔失踪
Mrs. Welles?
威尔斯夫人吗?
My name's Eve.
我叫伊芙
I'm a journalist.
我是个记者
How are you doing?
你过得还好吗?
I'd love to talk to you about your daughter, Holly.
我想和你谈谈你的女儿 荷莉
I'm investigating unsolved disappearances in the outback.
我在调查澳洲乡村的一系列未破失踪案件
I understand your daughter's a missing person?
我了解到你女儿是失踪者之一?
We don't get a lot of visitors.
我们这没什么游客来
Who'd you say you write for?
你在哪家报社工作来着?
Oh, I'm freelance.
我是个自♥由♥记者
Would you be happy to tell me what happened?
你愿意告诉我发生了什么事吗?
I was the last one to see Holly.
我是最后一个见到荷莉的人
She got a job in Broome and...
她在布鲁姆镇找到了一份工作...
...the police and the authorities,
但是警♥察♥和有关当局
they're not looking for her anymore.
他们后来就没有再找她了
Everyone's forgotten her.
所有人都把她遗忘了
Sorry.
抱歉
That's why it's important to keep it in the public eye.
所以把它公之于众就更为重要了
Remind the police that
提醒警♥察♥
there's people who still want justice for her.
仍然有人想要为她讨回公道
I've got a doctor's appointment in town.
我预约了去见镇上的一个医生
Could I maybe talk to your husband?
那我能和你的丈夫谈谈吗?
Ok.
可以
Come on.
过来吧
Jason was really devastated when Holly went missing, yeah?
荷莉失踪后 杰森悲痛欲绝
He spent months looking for her.
他耗时数月去找她
He hardly ever comes out of the dugout now except for deliveries.
他现在除了交货 几乎不出这个地洞
Jason!
杰森!
Jason!
杰森!
This young lady's a journalist.
这个小姑娘是位记者
She wants to do a story about Holly.
她想写一篇关于荷莉的报道
Thanks for your time, Mr. Welles.
感谢你抽出时间来 威尔斯先生
What's the point in raking up the past?
旧事重提还有什么意义呢?
Well, she says it might help to get the police interested again.
她说这个报道也许能再次引起警方关注
Yeah... I mean, I can't guarantee anything,
是的 但我的意思是 我也不能保证什么
but the police often move on too fast from cases like this,
但是警方经常对这种案子草率了事
and... hoping it might bring some attention back to it.
希望这能重新引起他们的注意吧
Won't bring her back.
但我女儿已经死了
Um, was there a particular suspect or...
当时有没有特定的嫌疑犯或者...
...any sightings of a vehicle?
有任何可疑车辆出没吗?
They reckon that, um, whoever it was
警方认为 那个凶手
must have taken her from the bus stop up on the highway.
一定是把她从公交站带到公路上
Bloody holiday job in Broome.
要不是她妈妈的怂恿
If she hadn't encouraged her...
她也不会去布鲁姆镇做那该死的假期兼♥职♥
I gotta go to my appointment.
我得去赶那个预约了
Oh, thanks. Yep.
谢谢你 没事
Bit young for a journo, aren't ya?
作为一个记者 你也太年轻了吧?
I know how hard this must be for you.
我能理解这对于你来说有多难受
That's enough to kill 12,000 guinea pigs.
这足以干掉一万二千只小白鼠
Makes antivenin.
并制成抗蛇毒血清
You like snakes?
你喜欢蛇吗?
Holly couldn't stand 'em either.
荷莉也无法接受它们
Did they think that the person who...
警♥察♥是不是认为那个...
...took Holly
带走荷莉的人
was a local, lived locally?
是个当地人 就住在这里?
Did they issue a description of any suspects or...
他们有没有发布嫌疑犯的特征描述...
or a vehicle?
或者任何车辆?
Your wife said you...
你妻子说你...
...you spent months searching for her.
花了好几个月去找你女儿
Um... What did you do?
你那时都干了什么?
Posters.
到处张贴寻人启事
Public appeals.
到处呼吁
Searches.
到处寻找
And how did you prioritise? Did you...
那你最先考虑的是什么? 你...
I just drove.
我就是开着车到处找
I drove.
一遍一遍地找
I drove all over.
开车找遍了所有地方
Did you come across a tall man
你有没有遇见一个身材高大
driving a blue truck?
开着蓝色卡车的男人?
A sky-blue truck?
一辆天蓝色卡车?
What are you really doing?
你的真正目的到底是什么?
I'm, um... I'm following up a theory that...
我... 我只是认为很多...
...A lot of disappearances in the outback are linked.
在内陆发生的失踪案件可能是有联♥系♥的
Aren't your parents worried about ya?
你的爸妈不担心你吗?
Out here on your own?
就你孤军奋战吗?
Haven't talked to them for a while.
我有一阵子没跟他们说话了
Let's have a cup of tea.
我们来喝杯茶吧
One minute, she's wearing fairy wings and a ballet dress.
不久前 她戴着仙女翅膀 穿着芭蕾舞裙
Then she's announcing she's leaving.
一眨眼 她就宣布自己要离家了
Moving away.
搬到别的地方去
Oh, she never wanted to move here in the first place.
她一开始就不想搬到这里住
My business went bust.
我的生意黄了
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么做?
You gotta provide for your family somehow.
不论如何都得养家啊
Want some of this? Oh, no, thanks.
来点吗? 不 谢谢
Yeah, good girl.
好姑娘
I always used to fret when Holly went out drinking.
每次荷莉出去喝酒的时候 我都很焦躁
She just didn't realise what a dangerous... place the world is.
可她就是不明白这个世界... 有多危险
You know, how vulnerable she was.
她不知道她自己其实很脆弱
I bet your dad's just like me.
我猜你父亲跟我的想法差不多
Overprotective?
他也对你过度保护吗?