From the local Indigenous community,
得到的一些信息
I located Eve Frances Thorogood
我发现伊芙·弗朗西丝·索罗古德
Sleeping rough on the outskirts of Alice Springs town centre.
露宿在爱丽丝泉镇中心的市郊
Over the past two days, I've had several discussions with her
过去的两天里 我已与她进行多次交谈
In an attempt to persuade
试图劝说她
her to return home to the United States.
回到美国的家
Only time will tell if I succeed."
只有时间能证明我是否成功"
Convince is better.
用"说服"更好点
Argh, what... what are you doin'? Stop!
你在...在干什么? 别这样!
Shut your... What are you doin'?!
闭上你的... 你在干什么?!
Jes...
我的天...
Sully, please, stop it!
沙利文 求你了 停下!
Please!
求你了!
What the fuck, man?
这他妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck, man?
这他妈的怎么回事?
That American blonde bitch...
那个金发的美国贱♥人♥...
You find her.
找到她
Yeah, mate.
我会的 伙计
People been lookin' for you. Who?
有人来找过你 谁?
Police?
警♥察♥吗?
Amongst others.
还有别人
Northern Territory cop dropped in, asked about you.
北领地的警♥察♥来过 问起你
Who else? Any local cops? Nah.
还有谁? 有本地警♥察♥吗? 没有
They're too busy chasing their tails over that bloke.
他们忙着追踪那家伙的踪迹呢
Tell me there's another one.
告诉我说还有另外一个
That's all I bloody need.
我知道这些就够了
Serial killer killin' my customers.
有连环杀手在杀害我的顾客
Who else has been asking?
还有谁问起过我?
Your cousin. Another fella.
你堂兄 另一个家伙
Cousin? Yeah, big bikie bloke.
堂兄? 是的 骑摩托车的大块头
What'd you do, steal the family silverware?
你干了什么 偷了家里的银器吗?
What... what other fella?
另...另一个家伙呢?
Are you askin' about that fella who drives a truck?
你是问过一个开卡车的家伙吧?
Him.
就是他
What did he say?
他说什么了?
Did he give you a name? He say where he was going?
他有说他叫什么吗? 或者他要去哪?
He mentioned he was going to Opalville.
他说他要去奥帕尔维尔
He's got a contract out there shooting pigs.
他在那有活要做 射杀一些猪
No need to be nervous.
没必要紧张
He's got no idea we're onto him.
他不知道我们盯上他了