Because it's my case.
因为这是我管的案子
Well, when you catch him, give him a slap from me.
好吧 如果你抓到他 替我打他一巴掌
Who?
打谁?
The runaway kid you've been chasing.
那个你在追捕的逃跑的孩子
Oh. Yeah.
好的
Hang on a sec.
等一下
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里?
She just let me off with a warning.
那个女警官给了我个警告就放我走了
She said it was too much paperwork.
她说写文书太麻烦
Guess she must have decided
我猜她肯定是觉得
I'm not such a big-time crim after all.
毕竟我不是什么重大罪犯
She didn't realise she could have added
她不知道她本可以
stealing police property to your charge sheet.
在你的指控单里加上偷窃警局物品的罪名
I only took that file
我拿那个文件
'cause you weren't doing your job properly.
只是因为你没有干好自己的工作
Where is it?
文件在哪里?
Are you gonna leave me standing out here...
你就让我这样站在门口吗...
Where's the file?
文件在哪里?
I lost it.
我弄丢了
Uh, I... I put it on top of the car one morning,
我... 我那天早上把它放在车顶上
and it...
然后它...
Sorry.
很抱歉
Can I have some money?
可以借我点钱吗?
Please. I just need a couple of hundred.
拜托了 几百就够
I'll pay it all back.
我会如数奉还的
Look.
听着
This country's too big, OK? You're not gonna find him.
这个国家很大 好吗? 你找不到他的
I'm wasting my time.
我真是在浪费时间
Where are you going? Hey, stop. Come on.
你要去哪里? 站住 回来
Hey, sorry, something's come up. I've gotta go.
抱歉 现在有急事 我先挂了
I'll call you tomorrow. Bye.
明天再给你打电♥话♥ 拜拜
Every second that my dad wasn't at work, he was trackside.
只要我爸没在工作的时候 他就在赛道旁
He was coaching me.
指导我训练
200, 100 hurd,
二百米跑 一百米跨栏
long, high, shot, jav, 800...
跳远 跳高 掷铁饼 投标枪 八百米...
Pentathlon. Yeah.
五项全能 是的
Yeah, and he had all these mantras,
他还有一套口号♥
like "Chest up, shoulders down.
比如"挺胸 肩膀放平"
"Hold strong in the core. Drill it through to the point."
"稳住重心 看准再投"
"Lift your toes. Catch flies."
"脚抬高 看准点"
Like, relax your jaw. Don't tense up.
就比如 放松下巴 不要紧张
I loved it.
我以前很爱训练
I loved winning, loved...
我曾经很喜欢赢 很喜欢...
getting PBs,
拿到个人最好成绩
but, you know...
但你知道...
after 13 years, it's...
过了十三年那样的生活 就...
Halfway through my sophomore year,
我大二上到一半的时候
I needed a shoulder reconstruction,
我的肩膀需要动手术
and they gave me these really strong drugs.
他们给我用了效力强大的药
Opiates.
鸦♥片♥类药物
And, yeah, they stopped the pain,
的确 这些药减少了我的痛楚
but, um, I... developed a... A problem.
但它们也... 让我... 产生了依赖
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I was addicted.
也许我上瘾了
Because...
因为...
I was pretty set to represent my country,
我已被定为一名将代表国家参赛的运动员
and then, um, I broke into the campus infirmary.
然后 我闯进校园医务室
How'd you do your shoulder?
你的肩膀是怎么伤到的?
I fell down some stairs.
我从楼梯上摔了下来
You were drunk.
你那时喝醉了
I was drunk.
我那时喝醉了
Housekeeping!
客房♥服务!
Must have been one hell of a fall, huh?
当时肯定摔得很惨 是吗?
Mom always said I never did things by halves.
我妈妈也说我做事从不半途而废 一摔到底
Evening, Detective Sergeant, and guest.
晚上好 警官 和你的客人
I dunno how you do things in the Territory,
我不知道你们在北领地是怎么做事的
but in WA,
但在西澳大利亚
us coppers generally like to avoid harbouring fugitives.
我们通常会避免窝藏逃犯
She said that you let her out.
她说是你让她离开的
Yeah, and she climbed out the bloody window like a monkey.
是的 她像猴子一样从那该死的窗户爬了出去
Eve! I'm gonna knock it down if you don't open it.
伊芙! 如果你不开门的话 我就把门拆掉
One, two...
一 二...
You took her wallet and her passport?
你拿了她的钱包和护照吗?
Yeah, of course. Good.
是的 当然 很好
Her car's a write-off.
她的车报废了
She's probably just gonna hide behind the bushes overnight.
她只能躲在灌木丛里过夜
We'll find her in the morning. Yep!
到早上我们会找到她的 是的!
And thanks for your cooperation!
还有 谢谢您的合作!
Highly professional.
非常专业
How much did you say? 15 Gs?
你说多少钱? 一万五?
Mate, you ain't getting your hands on a brass razoo.
伙计 那可不是想象出来的钱
What's crawled up your arse?
你这是摊上什么事了?
Shut up. Now get in the fuckin' car.
闭嘴 上车
What I should done is just left you there, teach you a lesson.
我该做的就是把你留在里面 给你个教训
Oh, you're fuckin' on your fuckin' rags again, are ya?
你又该死的生气了 是吗?
Do you know how long I was there, setting up today?
你以为我在那里待了多久 只是今天吗?
This is the biggest job I've ever done. Huh?
这是我♥干♥过最大的一票 好吗?
And where are you? Locked up in the drunk tank.
你又在哪里? 被锁在醉汉拘留所
Having a little singalong with some Yankee chick.
和一个美国小妞一起唱了点歌♥
Whatever, you dickhead. So where's the cash, eh?
谁管你 你这个白♥痴♥ 所以钱在哪里?
Is it in the house?
在房♥子里吗?
You forgotten, Kane?
你忘了吗 凯恩?
Safe and sound in the usual spot, just like we said.
就像我们说的一样 它被安全的存放在老地方
Yeah, she got balls, I tell ya.
好吧 我告诉你 她有这个胆量
Who? Who are you talking about?
谁? 你说的是谁?
The Yankee chick.
那个美国小妞
Oh, you know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我要做什么吗?
What ya gonna do, Ginge?
你要做什么 红毛?
I'm gonna keep your share until you have it.
我要留着你应得的份 直到你把钱拿出来
Bullshit.
胡扯
Who found it? Who found the Chinese in the first place?
谁发现的? 谁第一个发现中国人的?
Beardy, can you hear this shit?
大胡子 你听到他说的鬼话了吗?
Yeah, yeah, I'm hearing it.
是的 是的 我听到了
Yeah, it's true, mate. I remember it clear as day.
是的 是真的 伙计 我记得一清二楚
Do you mind?!
您不介意?!
I am having a private conversation with my brother here.
我跟我的兄弟在进行私人谈话
Sorry, mate. Sorry.
抱歉 伙计 抱歉
Sorry? Oh, you're sorry, then?
抱歉? 你很抱歉 然后呢?
Hi, sweetie!
亲爱的!
Did they feed you in the jailhouse?
他们在监狱里给你吃东西了吗?
Want a spag bol?
想要来点番茄意面吗?
Yeah, that sounds very nice, Mum. Thank you.
好的 听起来真不错 妈妈 谢谢你
Know what I hate most about you?
你知道我最讨厌你哪一点吗?
Your fucking face, mate.
你的脸 伙计
I hate your ugly fuckin' mug.
我讨厌你那张该死的丑脸
You right for a beer, boys?
你们想喝啤酒吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Thievin' little bitch!
偷东西的贱♥人♥!
Oi! Some skinny blonde bitch has got the money!
有个瘦小的金发贱♥人♥把钱拿走了!
Comin', Mum! Mum!
来了 妈妈! 妈妈!
Thief!
小偷!
Catch that girl!
抓住那个女孩!
Come on!
快点!
It's our fuckin' money!
这该死的是我们的钱!
Pick it up!
捡起来!
Kane no!
凯恩 不要!
What do ya think you're doing in my yard?
你们在我的院子做什么?
Get the fuck off my property.
快滚出我的地盘
Alright.
好的
Now!
现在!