You a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗?
My parents are cops.
我的父母都是警♥察♥
Can I look? Nuh.
我能看看吗? 不行
I can get you to take a look at a couple of mug shots
但如果你做好了心理准备
if you feel up to it, though.
我可以给你看几张嫌犯照片
Yeah?
好吗?
Your guy, he could be in here.
你的人 他可能在这里面
He's not my guy.
他不是我的人
Tomorrow after the interview,
明天笔录后
I'll put you together with a police artist.
我会把你带到警方的素描师那里
You can work up a face.
你们可以画一幅凶手的画像
What are your chances of tracking down the blue truck?
你有多大机会能追查到蓝色卡车?
Not great.
机会不大
You playing some sort of game?
你是在跟我玩什么把戏吗?
Beg your pardon? Look! What is...
你说什么? 看! 那是...
what is that?
那是什么?
Blue Ford F100.
蓝色的福特F100皮卡车
Sky blue. It's the same truck. It's his truck.
天蓝色的 是同样的货车 那是他的卡车
Snapped 11 years ago in Kutyukutyu.
这拍摄于11年前的库奇库奇
Flyspeck town in WA.
西澳大利亚州的一个小镇
About 700-odd miles from where you were.
距离这里大约700多英里
So he could have been all
所以他可能自那时以来
over the country killing people since then.
就在全国的各个地方杀人
I've come across hundreds of these trucks.
我遇到数百辆这样的卡车
Most of 'em are unregistered and untraceable.
他们大多数都没有登记 无法追踪
Why don't you want to catch him?
你为什么不想抓住他?
This isn't Omaha.
这不是在奥马哈
I can't just round up every suspect truck.
我不可能搜查每部可疑的车辆
It's the Territory. People come here to disappear.
这个地方 人们来这是为了消失
I want to find whoever murdered your family.
我想要查出谁谋杀了你全家
And even if the odds aren't great...
尽管几率不大...
doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop trying.
但不代表我会放弃调查
Ok?
好吗?
Ok.
好的
We'll get him.
我们会抓到他的
Stop. Stop. Please, stop the car. What?
停车 停车 麻烦你 停车 什么?
Stop the car! No. I cannot stop here.
停车! 不行 我不能在这里停车
Stop it!
停车!
What are you doing? Hey, lady!
你在干什么? 女士!
Lady!
女士!
He killed my family!
就是他杀了我全家!
Somebody call the police!
快报♥警♥!
He's a murderer!
他是凶手!
Mad bitch!
疯女人!
Blue truck parked out back.
停在后面的那辆蓝色卡车
Belonged to a prawn boat skipper called Ray.
是一个叫雷的虾船船长的
He's been working the gulf the last couple of months.
他过去几个月一直在海湾工作
Did you check his alibi?
你查了他的不在场证明吗?
Wasn't him.
不是他
What were you gonna do if it was, hmm?
如果是的话 你打算怎么办?
The only witness?
作为唯一的目击者?
You think it's smart to let him know you're still alive?
你觉得让他知道你还活着 这明智吗?
Does that mean that you believe me?
这是不是代表你相信我了?
That we weren't the first? That he's done it before?
我们不是首起受害人? 他以前也杀过人?
Maybe.
可能吧
It's just a theory.
只是个理论
Can't prove it.
无法证明
But if we don't stop him, then he's gonna keep... doing it.
但如果我们不阻止他 他会继续...杀人
There's no "We", OK, Eve?
没有"我们" 好吗 伊芙?
Your job's to go home, get better, stay alive.
你要做的是回家去 慢慢康复 好好活着
One day, I'm gonna need you to testify.
总有一天 我会需要你来做证人
Soon as your new passport's ready, you're on a plane home.
等你的新护照准备好了 就坐飞机回家
You're not gonna find him, are you?
你不会去找他了 对吗?
It's gonna go in that fat
你会把它和其他
green folder with all the other cold cases.
悬案一起放到绿色档案袋里
I'll keep you in the loop, all right?
我会和你保持联♥系♥的 好吗?
Don't worry.
别担心
Just... good luck, eh?
只是...祝你好运吧
Safe home.
平安到家
It's my fault.
都是我的错
Hey, come on. No, it's not your fault.
别这样 不是的 不是你的错
If it wasn't for me,
如果不是为了我
we wouldn't have come here.
我们根本不会来这里
My dad brought the whole family here so that I could get better.
我爸爸带全家来这就是为了让我好起来
Never even told him how much I love him.
我甚至都没告诉他 我有多爱他
He would have known.
他肯定知道的
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 肯定的
What do you wanna do? Chinese?
你想吃什么? 中国菜?
Hi. Is... is Sergeant Hill here? Yeah?
你好 希尔警官在吗? 有什么事?
You just missed him. He's gone to lunch.
你们刚好错过了 他去吃午饭了
Oh, he...he just told me to come in and sign something.
他...他让我过来 签什么字
I... I'm gonna drop it on his desk.
我...我把这个放他桌上
Hang on. Where you going?
等一下 你去哪?
Forgotten my wallet. I can lend you some cash.
我忘了拿钱包了 我可以借你点现金
Ha! Couldn't afford the interest, mate.
我可付不起利息 伙计
You got a visitor, Sarge. Uh, blonde American girl?
有人找你 警官 一个金发的美国女孩?
Far out!
不是吧!
What the bloody hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么呢?
Greet... Greeting the sun.
沐浴...沐浴阳光
Yoga.
瑜伽
Yoga?
瑜伽?
Yoga woman, eh?
做瑜伽的女人 是吗?
What is it that you're doin', again?
你刚才是在做什么来着?
Stretches. Do you want to join me?
拉伸运动 要不要一起来?
Nah.
不
I tell ya what.
让我来告诉你
I'll stretch you out.
我来帮你拉伸
Do you ladies want to buy a cardigan?
女士们 要买♥♥羊毛衫吗?
You looking for a van?
要买♥♥车吗?
How much is this one?
这个多少钱?
Oh, that one? Nah, that's a wreck.
那个? 不 那是辆破车
See that one, the yellow one?
看见那辆没 黄色的?
Colour of sunshine. Symbolises energy and warmth.
阳光的色彩 象征着活力和热情
It's a pretty cool colour.
是个相当不错的色彩
Where you headed?
你要去哪里?
I don't know yet.
我还不确定
Just gonna, um...
就是...
follow my nose.
跟着感觉走
Did you empty it out? Yeah!
里面的东西都拿出来了吗? 当然!
What about the weed? What weed?
大♥麻♥呢? 什么大♥麻♥?
What you mean, what weed? Our stash!
你什么意思 什么大♥麻♥? 我们的存货啊!
Shit!
该死的!
Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?
♪ 嘿 小女孩 你♥爸♥爸在家吗 ♪
Did he go and leave you all alone? Mmm
♪ 他是否将你独留家中 ♪
I got a bad desire
♪ 我要把持不住了 ♪
Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire
♪ 我欲♥火♥焚身 ♪
Tell me now, baby, is he good to you?
♪ 告诉我 宝贝 他对你好吗 ♪
Does he do to you the things that I do? Oh-oh
♪ 他会同我一般待你吗 ♪
I can take you higher
♪ 我能让你更加陶醉 ♪
Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire.
♪ 我欲♥火♥焚身 ♪
I promise you...
我向你保证
I will find him.
我会找到他的
I will find him.
我会把他找出来的
And I'll make him pay.
并让他付出代价