Oh, no!
不!
Hitting the bottle again?!
又喝醉了?!
Leave us alone, Ted.
别烦我们了 泰德
You know what it's like.
你知道那是什么感觉
You're drunk!
你喝醉了!
Tell me again.
再说一遍
The car was blue?
那辆车是蓝色的?
Blue, yeah. Dad, I swear, she was right behind me!
是的 蓝色 爸爸 我发誓她就跟在我后面!
You were told to watch her!
我告诉过你要看好她!
You were told to watch her!
我告诉过你要看好她!
Mum's not lookin' too flash.
妈妈看起来不那么迷人了
And as for the old man, well,
至于那个老男人
never was much of a looker to begin with.
从来就不是个帅哥
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Ah! You made your way into
你成功进入到了
the bosom of me childhood, eh?
我的童年 是吗?
Good on ya.
干得好
I know he's here.
我知道他在这里
Look at you go.
看看你自己
Huntin' up and down the country.
在整个国家到处找人
So have you.
你也是
I know why you do it.
我知道你为什么这么做
Do what?
做什么?
It's 'cause of her.
是因为她
It's 'cause of your sister.
是因为你妹妹
Please! I didn't touch...
求你了! 我没碰...
Please! I...
求你了! 我...
I didn't touch her. Tell him!
告诉他! 我没碰过她
Tell him! Tell him!
告诉他! 告诉他!
You know I didn't touch her.
你知道我没碰她
Tell him! Tell him! You tell him!
告诉他! 告诉他! 你告诉他!
Skin him.
剥了他的皮
We'll give the dingoes a feed for a change.
我们要给野狗改善一下伙食
Should have been you he took anyway.
反正他绑走的本来应该是你
The old man could skin a dingo
要说剥野狗的皮
faster than anyone in the district.
这地方没人比的过那老家伙
Taught me all I know.
我会的 都是他教的
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Oh, he's here. You just trod on his head.
他在这里 你刚刚踩到了他的头
Where is he?!
他在哪里?!
I don't know.
我不知道
How do you know he's still around?
你怎么知道他还在这里呢?
You gotta go. Get out of here. Run away.
你得走了 赶快离开这里 快跑
No. Go.
不 快跑
Eve! Let her go!
伊芙! 放她走!
Let her fuckin' go! Hey!
他妈的快放她走!
Fuckin' leave her alone!
该死的离她远点!
You know, I thought you were just another tourist,
我还以为你也只是个游客而已
but the merry dance you led me on....
但你给我制♥造♥的那些麻烦...
Oh. I reckon you're something special.
让我觉得你很特别
So I want to give you something I've never given no-one.
所以我想给你一个 我从没给过任何人的东西
A choice.
一个选择
I know you love this country copper.
我知道你爱这个国家 条子
Yeah, I got a nose for those sort of things.
我对这类东西很敏感
It's me romantic soul.
我是个浪漫的人
So, 'cause you love him,
那么 很显然你爱他
you can kill him.
你就能杀了他
Fast.
迅速的了结
And I'll watch ya.
我会看着你的
But if you're not up to it,
但如果你不想动手的话
I'll kill him, slow,
我就会慢慢的折磨他到死
and you can watch me.
你可以看着我杀他
Either way,
无论哪种方式
there's nothing like
没什么能与
watching someone you love die.
看着心爱的人死相比了
Mickey! Mickey!
米克! 米克!
Why couldn't we have had his chocolate?
为什么我们不能拿他的巧克力?
Because we don't trust bloody strangers!
因为我们不能相信该死的陌生人!
No-one else saw it.
没有其他人看到
No-one else.
没有其他人
Just me.
只有我
Hm? So go on. Have a go.
来吧 杀了他
Go on.
来吧
Unless, of course, you don't love the poor bastard.
当然 除非你不爱这个可怜的王八蛋
She doesn't love me! And I don't love her!
她不爱我! 我也不爱她!
You do your own fuckin' dirty work, you soft fuckin' dirty prick!
你自己的肮脏勾当就自己来了结 你个软蛋!
Come on! Come on!
来啊! 来啊!
Alright.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Like I didn't know you were gonna do that, eh?
你以为我不知道你要这样做吗?
Ain't love grand, eh?
爱情真伟大 对不对?
I'm gonna cut ya.
我要把你切了
And I'm gonna do you slow.
我会慢慢折磨你的
Let her go!
放开她!
I'm gonna bleed you out.
我要把你的血放干
Eve!
伊芙!
Get on your feet and catch flies!
站起来 快跑!
Run! Here I am! Come on!
快跑! 我来了! 快点!
Sullivan?
沙利文?
The winner!
我是赢家!
Now, where were we?
现在 我们进行到哪了?
Fire poker!
火钳!
What are you gonna do with that,
你打算用它做什么
girlie?
小姑娘?
Loadin' it into a woomera?
把它变成标枪投掷器吗?
Well, good luck with that, eh?
那么 祝你好运了
I'm going to bleed you out.
我要把你的血放干
This one's for my family.
这下是为了我全家
This one's for Sullivan.
这下是为了沙利文
This is for me.
这下是为了我自己
Where is he?
他在哪?
It's alright. He's dead.
没事了 他死了
We did it.
我们做到了
He's dead.
他死了
I'm gonna get you an ambulance.
我去帮你叫辆救护车
It's gonna be alright.
会没事的
You didn't kill me fast.
你没痛快的杀我
I couldn't.
我做不到
Doesn't mean I don't love you, though.
但并不代表我不爱你
I love you back.
我也爱你
I'm so glad that I met you.
我真高兴遇到了你
Bugger me. It is you.
我的天 真的是你
Do you want a lift?
要搭个便车吗?
Come on.
来吧
Jeez, you've changed.
天哪 你变了
I don't just mean your ka pai haircut and the tan either.
我不只是说你漂亮的发型和小麦色的皮肤
Clearly don't take shit anymore.
很明显 你不会再受欺负了
So where you headed to?
你要去哪里?
Oi! We've been through this.
我教过你的
Yeah, I found him a couple of days ago.
我是几天前找到它的
Well, he found me.
其实 是它找到了我
Be at least half dingo.
至少有一半野狗的种
Something tells me your paths have crossed before.
我觉得你们以前有过交集
Yeah.
是的
Yeah!
是的!
Yeah, they have.
有过的
Ok.
好了
So, where you two old mates headed, then?
那你们这两个打算去哪里?
Perth.
铂斯
Yeah, we...
我们...