50?
五十?
Cents?
美分吗?
Dollars.
美元
Is it cheaper if I buy the lot?
如果我买♥♥多点会便宜些吗?
You must have a shitload of vermin.
你一定有一大堆的害虫要解决
Just one.
只有一个
"Dear Dad.
"亲爱的爸爸
I'm taking a minute to write to you now
我正在挤时间给你写信
Because I don't know if I'll be able to later.
因为我不知道以后还能不能再给你写信
I just want you to know I'm sorry for screwing everything up.
我只想告诉你 我很抱歉把所有的事都搞砸了
All I ever wanted was to make you proud.
我只是想让你为我感到骄傲
To see the smile on your face.
想看到你脸上的笑容
To know you loved me.
想知道你是爱我的
'Cause I love you.
因为我爱你
I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
我不知道我做的对不对
It's crazy. I know that.
这很疯狂 我明白
But I'm out of options, Dad.
但我别无选择了 爸爸
I'll see you soon.
我们很快就能相见了
Pray for me."
为我祈祷吧"
Go, go, go! Josh!
快上 快上! 乔希!
Get ya fuckin' head down!
低下你那该死的脑袋!
Fuck! Argh! Shit!
见鬼! 该死!
Fuck it! Bitch!
该死的! 贱♥人♥!
Cover me, with this.
用它掩护我
Shoot that bitch!
开枪打死那个贱♥人♥!
Come on, boys! Get in!
快点 伙计们! 上!
Get down!
趴下!
You're fuckin' dead!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了!
Shit! You bitch!
妈的! 你个贱♥人♥!
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥!
Take her out!
让她出来!
Take that bitch down! Round the back! Round the back! Move!
干掉她! 绕到后面! 绕到后面! 快!
Oh, Jesus! Shit!
天哪! 妈的!
Peek-a-fuckin'-boo!
玩你♥妈♥的♥捉迷藏!
What did my family ever do to you?
我们家对你做什么了?
Well, now you've got five seconds to think about that.
我现在给你五秒钟时间想清楚
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Look at me.
看着我
Four.
四
Where's that comin' from? Jesus!
那是从哪里来的? 天哪!
Beardy! Beardy!
大胡子! 大胡子!
I can't, Ginge!
我没法过来 红毛!
Move! Beardy!
快走! 大胡子!
Johnny? Oh, shit.
你是约翰尼? 妈的
Seven years. Johnny!
七年了 约翰尼!
Seven fuckin' years I did for you!
我替你做了七年牢!
Good to see ya. What the fuck happened to your mitt?
见到你真好 你的手怎么了?
And I had your back. Who are you working for?
我一直给你撑腰 你现在为谁干活?
And you left me to fuckin' rot in there.
你却让我在那鬼地方自生自灭
Who would know what the fuck you say.
谁知道你在说什么
I never would've let you hang.
我绝不会那样对你
Don't do this.
别这样
Johnny. Don't fuckin' do this.
约翰尼 别他妈的这么做
Johnny, don't! Fuck you're dead!
约翰尼 别! 你♥他♥妈♥的死定了!
Johnny... Johnny, I'm sorry. I'm fuckin' sorry.
约翰尼...约翰尼 我错了 我他妈道歉
Piss off.
滚开
I'm fuckin' sorry.
我他妈向你道歉
Now. Okay.
立刻滚 好
I'm goin', Johnny.
我这就走 约翰尼
Get outta here!
快滚开!
Eve.
伊芙
I told you we'd cross paths.
我说过我们会有所交集的
They'll be back. Let's get outta here.
他们会回来的 咱们离开这里吧
Why didn't you do it?
你为什么没那么做?
Why didn't you shoot him?
为什么没向他开枪?
Ginger?
红毛?
You said it yourself.
你自己说过
Never going to bring back the dead.
人死不能复生
And you're never gonna even it up.
而且永远都扯不平
It's never gonna be what it used to be.
一切永远不可能变回原来的样子
My guy's not like Ginger.
我要追的人不像红毛
He hurts people for fun.
他为了好玩而伤人
And he's not gonna stop unless I stop him.
我不阻止他 他是不会停下来的
He killed my family.
他杀了我全家
Killed my mother, my father, my little brother.
我妈妈 我爸爸 还有我弟弟
This is his bullet.
这是他留下的枪伤
Came right here, and they cut it out through there.
从那射进来 从这取出来
There's nothing else I can do while he's out there.
只有他还在 我就什么也做不了
Don't cry.
别哭
Hey. It's okay.
没事的
I can't.
我做不到
You're not gonna beat this guy.
你打不赢这家伙的
You're not gonna beat him, no matter what happens.
不管怎么样 你打不赢的
Sullivan might still be alive. Oh, come on, Eve!
沙利文可能还活着 不是吧 伊芙!
He hasn't killed him yet. I'd know.
他还没杀他 要是杀了我会知道的
Right.
好吧
What, so... so he's made an exception for you?
怎么 所以他为你破例了吗?
Just get out.
出去
Come on. Get out? Get out!
少来 出去? 出去!
Where's the guns?
枪都哪去了
Where's the guns?! Where are the fucking guns?
枪呢? 枪都他妈到哪去了?
Shit!
妈的!
Fuck!
见鬼!