Kutyukutyu.
库奇库奇
Is that where you're hiding?
这就是你藏身的地方吗?
Get out! Out!
出去! 出去!
Fuck!
妈的!
Go on. Out.
走开 走开
Get out!
出去!
Go home.
滚回家
Suit yourself.
随便你吧
Oh, are you alright there?
你的脚还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
Yeah. It's just a scratch.
还好 只是擦伤
Where can I wash?
哪里能让我清洗一下?
Oh, the bathroom's blocked, so you'll have to use the trough.
厕所堵住了 所以你只能用水槽了
41.80, thanks.
四十一块八 谢谢
Um... I don't need this.
这个我不要了
Yeah. I don't need this. OK.
这个也不要了 好的
A bee to honey, boys.
送到嘴的肥羊 伙计们
I got something red and throbbin' too.
我有样充血还会跳动的玩意儿
You wanna look?
你想瞧瞧吗?
No.
不想
Hey, dickhead.
蠢货
Know what the Maori word for 'nuisance' is?
知道毛利语的"讨厌鬼"怎么说吗
Hoha. And that's what you're being, bro.
Hoha 就是指你 伙计
A real hoha. Boo!
一个十足的讨厌鬼 砰!
You want a coffee?
想来杯咖啡吗?
I wasn't scared of him.
我并不怕他
You know?
你知道吗?
Come on.
上来
What more could a lady want
拥有一辆可运输二十二公吨♥燃油
than a rig that hauls 22 tonnes of fuel one minute,
还能煮一罐咖啡的大罐车
boils a jug the next?
一位女士还能有什么不满足的呢?
Go ahead.
喝吧
It's not poisoned.
没毒的
Thanks.
谢谢
So, what did that, then?
那么 你的脚是怎么受伤的?
Trap for an animal, I think.
踩到了捕捉动物的陷阱
You're not from round here.
你不是本地人
I'm...
我...
...looking for the man who drives this.
在找一个开这种车的男人
The blue truck in the background.
背景里的蓝色卡车
Lot of F100s on these roads.
这里有很多人开F100皮卡车
Yeah, but it's got... It's got a strange frame.
我知道 但是它...它框架很特别
He's a shooter. Lot of shooters too.
他是个猎人 这里猎人也有很多
Why are you looking for him?
你为什么要找他?
And what do you do when you find him?
找到了他 你又要做什么呢?
Now, I'm not much of an expert,
我也算不上什么内行
but what's a girl your age doing travelling alone?
但像你这个年龄的女孩 为什么会独自旅行?
You're gonna get eaten up and swallowed whole.
你会被别人吃干抹净的
If you want to survive around here,
如果你想在这生存
you can't take shit like that anymore.
就不能再像这样软弱
I wasn't.
我没有
Gotta be tough.
你要坚强起来
10 times tougher than
要比敌人坚强十倍
they are and 100 times tougher than you feel.
比你自认为的坚强百倍
Kia kaha. Be strong.
Kia kaha 要坚强
Thank you.
谢谢
Hop out. Come on.
下车 快点
One, two, three, four, five,
一 二 三 四 五
six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
六 七 八 九 十
I'm really sorry about your car.
很抱歉撞了你的车
I think it's just... my brakes need a service.
我想只是... 我的刹车需要维修了
I'll get onto it.
我会马上去修的
Yeah. OK.
是的 好吧
You know the car's unroadworthy, don't ya?
你知道这车已经不能上路了 对吗?
Can I just pay the fine?
我能只付罚款吗?
Whose is this?
这是谁的?
I told you, it's not mine. I've never seen it before.
我跟你说过了 那不是我的 我没见过这东西
I had no idea it was there.
我不知道它在那里
Need the ladies, let me know.
想坦白的时候 再叫我
Hey, I had a dog.
我还有条狗
Pardon the grievous curiosity, but...
原谅我强烈的好奇心 但是...
...what does land a girl like you in a place like this?
一个像你这样的女孩 怎么到这种地方来了?
Traffic infringements.
违规驾车
What about you?
那你呢?
Take a wild guess.
猜猜看
I'm looking for someone around here.
我想在这附近找个人
Drives a blue F100.
他开一辆蓝色F100皮卡车
How much we make? For the bag?
我们挣了多少了? 那个包在哪?
It's in the usual spot.
它就在老地方
In the usual spot!
在老地方!
Yeah, good one.
真好笑
You taking your time getting here on purpose or what?
你故意在这浪费时间吗?
Mongrel.
狗♥杂♥种♥
You're an American, aren't ya?
你是美国人 对吧?
Sing me something.
唱首歌♥给我听听
Like what?
唱什么?
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
That weird bloody Gaga chick.
那个穿奇装异服叫嘎嘎的小妞
They're all Yanks, aren't they?
她们都是美♥国♥佬♥ 不是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Well, you're a Yank. They're Yanks.
那就对了 你是美♥国♥佬♥ 她们也是美♥国♥佬♥
You're a bloody Yank. Everyone's a Yank.
你是美♥国♥佬♥ 大家都是美♥国♥佬♥
Come on, fuckin' sing me something.
快点 随便唱点什么给我听
This her?
是她吗?
Yep.
是的
I'm gonna need you to release her into my custody.
恐怕 你需要将她交由我来管了
What, you want to take someone
怎么 你想带走一个
facing multiple charges across the border?
正面临着多项跨境指控的人吗?
We can lay any charges you need
我们可以在达尔文区法♥院♥
in the Darwin District Court.
以任何一项你想要的罪名指控她
Something wrong with the courts in WA?
西澳大利亚那边的法♥院♥怎么了?
This woman here is part
这个女人与北领地
of an ongoing investigation in the Territory.
正在进行的一项调查有关
So?
所以呢?
Got your extradition order?
你有引渡令吗?
I need to take her with me, Constable.
我需要带她走 治安官
Well, my hands are tied, Sergeant.
但是我的权利有限 警官
She'd be facing a few years inside.
她面临着好几年的牢狱生活
You know that, don't ya?
你知道的 对吗?
You want to take her across the border? Get your paperwork.
你想带她跨境是吗? 先去准备文书吧
You reckon I'd fit?
你觉得我钻得出去吗?
Yeah, maybe.
可能可以吧
You reckon you'll reach?
你觉得你爬的上去吗?
Yeah.
当然
I could do it. Um...
我可以 只是...
With a leg-up?
能不能把你的腿借我垫一下?
How about that song?
你还欠我一首歌♥呢?
Now?
现在可以了吧?
I'm gonna think of a couple more things for you to do first.
我要先想点别的事情 让你来做
What?
怎么了?
So did anyone pick up that dead roo from up the road?
有人把路边的那只死袋鼠捡走了吗?
Yeah, there's a fella who's down the road.
是的 这条路上有个家伙
He goes and gets it every day, so...
他每天会来捡 所以...
You getting ready for the Sydney haul?
你为悉尼旅行做好准备了吗?
They changed the roster, so I'll be stuck here all week.
他们改了名单 所以我整周都得呆在家
When will you be home?
你什么时候回家?
Oh, when the job's done.
工作完就回去
A few days.
要几天吧
A few days?!
几天?!
Why can't they send someone else to do it?
他们为什么不能派别人去呢?