No worries. Yeah, get out of here!
别担心 是的 从这里滚出去!
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Oh, Jesus!
我的天!
Hello!
你好!
Hello!
你好!
Hello? Hello?
你好? 你好?
What the bloody hell are you sheilas doin' out here?
你们两个姑娘在外边干什么呢?
It's broken.
车坏了
Yeah. It's not working.
是的 车子坏了
We have a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
Right.
好了
Righto, righto. Turn it off!
好了 好了 把引擎关了!
I reckon this fuel line's blocked like the Pope's old fella.
我估计是油管堵住了 就像教皇的下半身一样
Blocked? We can blow him?
堵住了? 可以把他搞通吗?
Hey, keep it decent!
说话讲究点!
I mean, the blockage, it can be cleared?
我的意思是 这个堵塞 可以疏通吗
Yeah, if you've got the tools.
当然 如果有工具的话
Ya tooled up, are ya?
你们有工具的 对吧?
No.
没有
Oh, I tell ya what.
这样吧
I got the gear to fix this back at my joint, right?
我那有修理的工具 好吗?
So I can tow ya back there,
我可以把你们带到那里
we can do the business and then you're on your way, eh?
把车修好 然后你们就可以上路了 怎么样?
What do you reckon?
你们觉得怎么样?
It's up to you.
你们自己决定
Ok.
好吧
OK, mister.
好吧 先生
Yeah? No worries.
好了? 不用担心
How's it goin'? Yeah, good. You?
过得怎么样? 挺好的 你呢?
Not bad. Ladies.
还行 女士们
Hello. Hi.
你们好 你们好
How ya goin'?
怎么了?
Engine trouble?
发动机出故障了?
Um, seemingly, we have a fuel blockage.
好像是 油管堵住了
It's alright, fellas. I got it sorted.
没事了 伙计们 我能解决
I'm gonna take it back to my place, fix it, yeah?
我准备把它带回我那里修好 对不对?
That's an '87 Commodore, isn't it? Yes.
八七年的霍顿车 对吗? 是的
Well, it looks like it's your lucky day.
看来今天是你们的幸运日
We'll have that fuel line fixed in no time.
我们马上就可以把油管修好
Oh, great.
太好了
You wanna grab the toolbox? Yeah.
你去把工具箱拿来? 好的
As I said, uh, I got it sorted, yeah?
我说了 我能解决的 好吗?
But we can fix it now.
但我们现在就能把它修好
Look, mate.
听着 伙计
I can see what you're doing here.
我知道你打算干什么
Is that right?
是吗?
Saving the day.
拯救世界
The bush knight in shining armour.
装作是白马王子
But you know something?
但你知道吗?
Even if you could turn
就算你能把
that piece of crap into something like mine,
那辆破车变得和我的车一样
those chicks still aren't gonna put out for you.
那两个女孩也不会和你上♥床♥
So why don't you just piss off, you old perv?
所以说 不如你直接滚开 老家伙?
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
那么...
I'll leave you city wankers to it, then.
我就把这事留给你们这群城市佬好了
What the...?
怎么...?
What the hell?
怎么回事?
And this bloody dickhead,
这个倒霉的笨蛋
he must have left the handbrake off or something,
他肯定是没拉手刹之类的
'cause a hundred thousand bucks worth
搞的值几十万美元的
of bloody German engineering's ended up in the river.
德国车坏在了水里
Seems like it, son. Got it.
看起来是这么回事 是的
Had to pay to get it wriched out.
不得不花钱把车拉出来
Totally cactus. Absolutely buggered.
完全没用了 彻底坏了
What's your poison, boys? Ah, we're looking for someone.
你们想喝点什么? 我们在找人
An American chick.
一个美国小妞
She's travelling alone.
她自己一个人旅行
Bit off the old beaten track out here, old mate.
就在这附近 老伙计
She's 20-ish. She's got this long blonde hair.
她二十岁左右 金色长发
Many a month since we've seen a sheila like that out here, mate.
几个月前见过一个那样的姑娘 伙计
What about you, Knackers? Nope. Seen noone, mate.
你呢 老家伙? 没 没见过 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
You? No, mate.
你呢? 没见过
How about you?
那你呢?
Seen an American girl?
见过一个美国女孩吗?
Long blonde hair?
有着金色长发的?
Yeah, well, what's a bloke with a head like a cock
怎么一个脑袋像公鸡的家伙
lookin' for a young sheila like that, eh?
在找一个那样的小姑娘?
Ah, just pullin' your chain, cobber.
别冲动 朋友
Nah, I haven't seen her.
没 我没见过
She might have mentioned a truck?
她好像有提到一辆车?
A blue F100? She's looking for the driver.
一辆蓝色的F100皮卡车吗? 她在找车主
Nope.
没看到
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's go.
我们走