剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
-东区女巫上季回顾 -妈
-Last season on Witches of East End... -Mom!
孩子们 我想让你们见见温蒂阿姨
Girls, I want you to meet your Aunt Wendy.
嗨 弗雷娅
Hi. Freya...
她们还不知道她们的身份
The girls don't know what they are.
我选择了让她们这么生活 就这一次 她们会过着普通人的生活
I decided this life, for once, they'd be normal.
我必须告诉你 我们的身份这一切都是真实的
I need to tell you, it's the truth about who we are.
拜托别跟我说
Please don't tell me...
我们是女巫
We're witches.
我们必须遵守一切的规则 绝不能暴露自己
All of our kind must abide, we never reveal ourselves.
你觉得如果我告诉她们你没有把她们的兄弟也带来
What do you think the girls are going to say
她们会说些什么
when I tell them that you left their brother behind?
-维克多 -这真的是你
-Victor! -It's really you.
-这是谁 -他是你父亲
-Who is this? -He's your father.
-基利安 -呵 我觉得既然我哥准备要结婚了
-Killian? -Well, I figured, my big brother's
那么我该来祝贺他
getting married, I should come congratulate him.
我等不及要叫你老婆了
I can't wait to call you my wife.
-我深深爱着你 -我明天就要和达什结婚了啊
-I'm in love with you. -I'm marrying Dash tomorrow.
有一个男人是你的灵魂伴侣
One man is our soul mate,
另外一个将会毁了你
the other man's your destroyer.
基利安留下的
Killian left it.
我不能嫁给你
I can't marry you.
出去
Get out!
毒枝的毒液渐渐生效了
The argenteum has taken its toll.
-达什不是你儿子吧 -噢 他当然是啊
-Dash isn't really your son? -Oh, he is.
我不过是向他借来了他的能力
I just borrowed
当他还是个孩子的时候
his powers when he was a baby.
还有基利安的
And Killian's, too.
基利安
Killian!
她拿那个毒枝给你下毒了吗
Did she poison you with argenteum?
是啊 我可能活不久了
Yeah. I might not have long left.
我想知道关于阿斯加德的事情
I want to know about Asgard.
那里发生了什么
What happened there?
那里原来发生了一场战争
There was a war...
我们输了
and we lost.
如果你能够打开那扇门回去 你会这么做吗
If you could open the door and go back... would you?
要打开那扇门是挺让人害怕的一件事儿
I'd be pretty scared to open that door.
重现他们的记忆吧
Lumen eorum memoria.
重现他们的记忆吧
Lumen eorum memoria.
重现他们的记忆吧
Lumen eorum memoria.
重现他们的记忆吧
Lumen eorum memoria.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
乔安娜 就快完成了
Joanna, we're almost there.
这都持续一个星期了吧
Has it been a week?
我不能一直这么做 太疼了
I can't keep doing this, it hurts too much.
在我们找到这毒枝的解药之前
Until we find a cure for
这些治疗
the argenteum poisoning... these treatments
是维持你生命的唯一办法
are the only thing keeping you alive.
-不 -坚持住
-No...! -Hang in there.
坚持住了 坚持住
Hang in there. Hang in there.
你做的很棒 我们快完成了
You're doing great. We're almost done.
我真讨厌听到她这样尖叫
I hate it when she screams like that.
温蒂说 这是一个好的标志
Wendy says, that's a good sign.
这说明她在为活下来而抗争
It means, she's fighting for her life.
要是她不叫了我们反而该担心了
And we should worry when she stops screaming.
你在干嘛呢
So, what are you doing up?
我刚刚在前院醒来
I just woke up in the front yard
我都不知道我怎么跑到那里去的
and I have no idea how I go there.
这是不是 大概 这星期你第三次这样了吧
Isn't that, like, the third time this week?
我想是吧 梦游 我开始梦游咯
I guess, sleepwalking, is my new thing.
好吧 至少你还睡着了
Well, at least you're sleeping.
自从婚礼那天
I've barely gotten more than an hour
我都很难睡着超过一小时了
since the wedding.
噢 弗雷娅 现在还这样吗
Oh. Freya, still?
我发誓 我从来没想过
I swear, I didn't think it was possible
我的生活现在能糟糕成这样
to screw up my life this bad.
嘿 基利安说不定会回来 你也说不准的
Hey, Killian could come back. You never know.
不
No.
他都没回我电♥话♥
He hasn't returned my calls.
短♥信♥ 还有电子邮件
My texts, my e-mails.
我想 我也许应该得放手了
I think, I just need to let it go.
弗雷娅 我很抱歉
Freya, I'm so sorry.
唉
Well...
我是对的
I was right.
-怎么了 -什么意思呀
What happened? What do you mean?
我就知道有东西从阿斯加德的门里面出来了
I knew something came through the portal.
啥 你说啥 你看见什么了
What-what do you mean? You saw something?
我可能不记得那晚发生什么了
I may not remember what happened that night...
但我知道有东西跨过了那扇门
but I know someone came through.
我能感觉到他
I can sense him,
听见他 闻到他
hear him, smell him.
今晚我跟踪他到森林里
I tracked him to the forest tonight.
终于让我看到那个狗崽子了
I finally saw the son of a bitch.
-他长得怎么样啊 -你看到他了
-What did he look like?! -You saw him?!
他可以隐藏自己 不知怎么的
He's cloaking himself, somehow
他移♥动♥速度非常快 像个模糊的污点或者一道影子
he moves really fast, like a blur or a shadow.
我能看见他的光环
I can see his aura.
黑暗 邪恶 有掠夺性的 饥饿的
He's dark, evil, predatory, hungry.
他一直在干扰我
He's messing with me,
就像只猫一样 像它准备杀戮的前戏
like a cat, right before it goes in for the kill.
我想 你知道这些
I guess, you would know.
是啊
Yeah.
-噢 真好 新的记忆药水 -对
-Oh, good. Another memory potion? -Yeah.
我们得知道到底发生了什么
We have to remember what happened,
在重新封闭阿斯加德门之前
before we reseal the portal.
我们得知道我们的对手是谁
We need to know who we're dealing with.
他不想让我们知道他是谁 肯定有个的原因
There's a reason he doesn't want us to know who he is.
达什
Dash...
我有点头痛
I've a bit of a headache.
想帮我看看这是什么问题吗 医生
Want to take a look at it for me? Doc?
你不是真的在这里
You're not really here.
你只是我的幻觉
You're a figment of my imagination.
我是你的良知
I'm you conscience.
很沮丧 对吧
It's frustrating, isn't it?
因为你不能像那晚对我一样释放魔法了
Cause you can't recreate what you did to me that night?
准确地来说 这快把你逼疯了 看看你
It's driving you crazy, literally, look at you.
你现在产生幻觉了
You're hallucinating.
当然 最重要的问题不是
Of course, the real question isn't,
你是怎样做的
"How did you do it?"
而是 你怎么还能安心的活下去
It's, "How can you live with yourself?"
你谋杀了
You murdered...
你自己的
your own...
兄弟 -我没有谋杀你
brother. I didn't murder you!
但是我希望你死去
But I hope you're dead.
你和弗雷娅一起堕落
You and Freya can rot...
与我无关
for all I care.
你们俩要为你们所做的付出代价
You both deserve whatever you get!
好主意 弗雷娅
Good idea, Freya.
你真的需要休息了
You really should be resting.
-我很好 -你不好
I'm fine. You're not fine,
我不喜欢你给自己太多压力
I don't like you pushing yourself.
你怎么现在开始唠叨我了
Since when do you nag me?
乔安娜 你没有重生的能力
You don't have the luxury of being reborn, Joanna.
你不也是吗
Neither do you, anymore.
但是我身体里面没有那
But I don't have a deadly poison
让每个器官都渐渐虚弱的致命毒素
weakening every organ in my body.
弗雷娅说 这是目前她最拿手的咒语
Freya did say, this was her strongest one yet,
确实是 那么我们也许应该先尝试下
It is. So maybe we should try it first.
没错 停止治疗我 好像我是个易碎娃娃样
Yeah. Stop treating me, like I'm made of glass.
维克多和我能控制住一切
Victor and I have my condition well under control.
而且我不需要那个死于吊架事故的女人
And I don't need the woman, who died in a trapeze accident
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表