剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
我很同情你
I'm so sorry.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
并不是很多人都会经历这些 所以
not a lot people would have gone to the trouble you did, so...
谢谢
thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我
And I...
我
I...
想对你说抱歉
wanted to apologize...
在婚礼之前做的
for what I did before the wedding--
出现在你的门前 让你跟我走
showing up at your door, asking you to run away with me.
这很唐突
It was just a messed up thing to do,
我也不知道为什么会这么做
and I don't even know why I did it.
也许只是
I just think maybe...
不是你的原因
it was never about you.
我太糟糕了 太迷茫
I was so screwed up, so lost,
现在我不是了
and I'm not now.
离开东区遇见了伊娃
Leaving East End and meeting Eva
是最好的一件事
was... the best thing that ever happened to me.
她懂我
You know, she understands me.
我们相互联♥系♥着
We're connected in ways...
以一种我也说不清的方式
I can't-can't explain.
我只是觉得我找对人了
Just finally feel like I'm with the right person now, you know?
很好 我很高兴
Good. I'm... I'm glad.
我真的很想让你开心
I... I really want you to be happy.
我也是 弗雷娅
And I want the same for you. Freya,
我真希望你当时没有离开达什
I hope you didn't walk away from Dash
因为我或者其他一些事情
because of me or any of those things I said.
我讨厌负责
I'd hate to be responsible.
不
No.
不 我也
No. I, um...
也曾迷茫过
I was lost, too.
这场婚礼让我
I think it took the reality of my wedding day
意识到
to make me realize that...
我和达什不能在一起
Dash and I were never meant to be.
与你无关
It had nothing to do with you.
好的
Okay.
很好
Oh, good.
我该走了
I should really get going.
好的
All right.
晚安
Good night.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
这里是我以前常来的地方
This is where I always used to come
当我想和你聊天的时候
when I needed to talk to you.
我收到你的短♥信♥
I got your text.
是的
Yeah.
我很难过
I've had a shitty day.
我很抱歉 弗雷娅
I'm sorry, Freya.
我以为婚礼那天会是我一生中最糟糕的一天
I thought my wedding day would be the worst day of my life,
但是这一天的糟糕超过了我的预想
but I think this topped it.
我真的以为他会是我的灵魂伴侣
I really thought he was my soul mate.
也许他是 你永远不会知道
Maybe he is. You never know.
他结婚了
He's married.
他很开心
And he's happy.
我可以看到他的快乐当他看着她的时候
I saw his aura when he looked at her.
他深爱着她
He's... he's in love with her.
噢 弗雷娅
Oh, Freya.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想问他关于力量的事 但是我
I wanted to ask him about his powers, but I...
我不能
I couldn't...
没事
It's okay.
-我是坏人吗-当然不是
Am I a bad person? Of course not.
也许这就是一种报应
Maybe this is all some sort of--
为我对达什所做的一样
I don't know-- cosmic payback for what I did to Dash?
弗雷娅 你要遵循你的内心
Freya, you had to follow your heart.
如果你不爱他 你就不能嫁给他
If you weren't in love with Dash, you couldn't marry him.
我不是说我不想结婚 只是
I'm not saying I wanted to get married, but...
我许多事情都做错了
I've been wrong about so many things.
我以为基利安是我的灵魂伴侣
I thought Killian was my soul mate,
但是他现在却爱上了别人
and he's in love with somebody else.
也许我对达什误解了
Maybe I'm wrong about Dash.
他一直是个好人
He was always such a great person.
我想你是对的
I think you're right.
你应该和他谈谈
I think you should talk to him.
你应该帮助他拥有的力量
I think you should help him with his powers
在他伤害别人之前
before he hurts someone, you know.
是的
Yeah.
我会考虑的
You know, I'll think about it.
你为什么不走开
Why don't you get out of here?
这真是地狱般的问候
That's a hell of a greeting
对于一个你未见一个月的弟弟
for the brother you haven't seen in a month.
真的是你
It's really you.
不然呢
Who else would it be?
维克多 回我电♥话♥
Victor, please call me back.
你的飞机几个小时前就起飞了
Your plane landed hours ago.
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表