剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
我是为了弗雷娅做这件事
I'm just doing this for Freya.
你和汤米正进展顺利呢
Things are going well with you and Tommy.
别把弄糟了
Don't screw it up.
嚯
Whoa.
你的衣柜爆♥炸♥了吗
Did your closet explode?
我今晚没衣服可穿
I have nothing to wear to this thing tonight.
你要去吗 去晚会
You're going? To the gala?
对啊
Yeah.
等等 你也去
Wait, are you?
达什邀请了我
Dash invited me,
我觉得这事儿特别扭
and I've been feeling really weird about it
我只想跟你确认一下
so I just wanted to check with you
确认下你不介意
and make sure that's all right.
你要和达什约会
You're going on a date with Dash?
不 不是约会 我们只是朋友
No, it's not a date. We're just... friends.
嗯
Well...
事实上
yeah, I do mind,
-我的确介意 -等等 什么
actually. Wait, what?
-我不想你去 -你开玩笑吗
I don't want you to go. You can't be serious.
你来这儿问我介不介意
You came here to ask me if I'm okay with it,
-我介意 -但我和达什只是朋友
and I'm not okay with it. But Dash and I are just friends,
你俩也不在一起了 弗雷娅
and you aren't together anymore, Freya.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
他出了点问题
Something's up with him.
-他变了 -是啊 他变了
He's changed. Yeah. He has changed.
-他现在是我们的一员了 -不 不是这个意思
He's like us now. No, it's not like that.
我上一次见他
He said some really awful things to me
他说了很多很坏的话
the last time I saw him.
你是指 他脑子的毒素促使他
You mean when he had venom in his brain,
他暂时发疯的时候
which made him temporarily psychotic?
他告诉我他做过一些
He told me he had done things
会让我战栗的事情
that would make me shudder.
我信他
I believe him.
好了 那太疯狂了
Okay, that's crazy.
你不知道自己在说什么 弗雷娅
You don't know what you're talking about, Freya.
那是什么
What is that?
达什给我买♥♥的裙子
Dash bought me a dress.
真的啊 是高级订制♥服♥吗
Really. Is it couture?
不清楚 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我们第二次约会他帮我买♥♥过
He did that for me on our second date.
要我说 这不仅仅是友情了 英格丽德
I would say this is somewhat more than friendly, Ingrid.
瞧 我得去准备出发了
Look, I have to go get ready.
什么 你还是要去
What, you're going?
是啊
Yes, I am.
好吧 玩的开心
Fine! Have fun!
你也一样
You, too.
天哪 天哪
Whoa, whoa.
就不能给我点私人空间吗
Can't a guy get a little privacy?
只是 确定下你没事
Just... making sure you're okay.
我很好啊
I'm great.
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
好的
Okay.
我
I'm...
你看起来美极了
You look incredible.
因为你啊 还有这条裙子
Because of you. And this dress.
显然它很适合我啊
It actually fits perfectly.
你怎么选出来的
How did you pick it out?
嗯 给女孩子买♥♥衣服是我的特长
Uh, buying women's clothes is one of my specialties.
好吧 听起来有点不对劲
Okay, that sounded just wrong.
你做得太多了 达什
It's too much, Dash.
这还远远不够
It's not nearly enough.
毕竟你帮我做了那么多 你值得拥有一个美好的夜晚
After all you've done for me, you deserve a perfect night.
好吧 除非泰国餐馆开业 我们只有印度菜
Okay, so Indian food, unless the Thai place is open.
还是先确认寿司吧
But check the sushi place first.
你还真是谨慎啊
You are very high maintenance.
谨慎对待 高回报嘛
High maintenance, high reward.
哦 老天 我得动作快点
Oh, man, I got to make this quick.
我不知道我能保持多久的清醒
I don't know how much longer I'll be lucid,
但是这个伊娃
but this Eva person,
我觉得他将你
I think she has you under some--
我是说我们 用某种咒语控制了
I mean us-- under some sort of spell.
她在利用你 她不过是为了控制你
She's using you, man. She's trying to control you.
但最重要的是 你不爱她
But most important, you don't love her.
你爱弗雷娅
You love Freya.
我实在不能相信她和他一起来了
I can't believe she came here
你说了他们是朋友
with him. Well, you did say they were friends.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
但这听起来好像是你在嫉妒啊
Okay, that did sound a bit jealous.
我才没有嫉妒 相信我
I am not jealous. Trust me. I want nothing more
我只想尽可能地远离达什
than to be as far away from Dash as possible.
但是 他确实帮助我们救了英格丽德
Well, he did help us save Ingrid.
他也有好的一面
He can't be all that bad.
你知道这些画是什么意思吗
You know, there's something about these paintings.
看着很熟悉
Seem so familiar.
我不会把手指放上去 你明白我的意思吗
I can't quite put my finger on it, you know what I mean?
嗯哼
Uh-huh...
就像是
It's like...
这感觉似曾相识啊
I'm experiencing dejavu.
弗雷娅 告诉我我看见的不是真的
Okay, Freya, please tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing.
什么 看起来好像是我
What? That looks like me.
我的脸就在这幅画中
My face is in this artwork.
看 我的嘴唇 我的眼睛
Look-- my lips, my eye...
那是你的项链吗
Is that your necklace?
是的
Yes.
这是怎么回事
How is this happening?
你怎么会在这幅画中
What are you doing in these paintings?
我不知道
I don't know.
温蒂
Wendy.
罗南
Ronan.
这个场景我已经梦到过很多次了
I have dreamed about this moment so many times,
我也许会叫你扑向我
I might ask you to pinch me.
用拳头代替怎么样
How 'bout I punch you, instead?
嗨 我是 呃
Hi, I'm, uh...
我是罗南 温蒂的丈夫
I'm Ronan, Wendy's husband.
什么
What?
给你
Here you go. I put in
我多放了一颗橄榄 你喜欢的
an extra olive, just the way you like it.
-谢谢妈妈 -波强普夫人
- Thanks, Mom. - Mrs. Beauchamp...
哦 叫我乔安娜
Oh, please. Joanna.
温蒂告诉我你是一个环境科学家
So, Wendy tells me you're an environmental scientist.
我很抱歉你看到了我的胸
I'm so sorry that you saw my breasts.
呃 我什么也没看见
Um, I didn't see anything.
-真的吗 -我什么都看见了啊
- Really? - I saw everything.
但是没关系
But it's okay...
拜托 老兄
Guys, come on...
往事就到此为止吧
It's all clear sailing from here.
谢谢
Thanks. Um...
我应该告诉你的是
And I-I should tell you that...
我真的很喜欢你的儿子
I-I really do like your son.
我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
就凭着你 我 和你的胸
Maybe between you, me and your breasts,
我们可以劝他在小镇里多待会
we can persuade him to stay in town for a while.
我知道了
I'll get that.
我觉得和你相比我更喜欢你妈妈
I think I like your mom more than I like you.
哦 谢谢
Aw, thanks.
看起来晚饭要加一个人了
It looks like we have one more for dinner.
嘿 走慢一点
Hey, hey. Slow down.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
90年代我就告诉过你 我再也不想见到你
I told you back in the '90s I never wanted to see you again.
好吧 但你可以和我说五分钟的话吗
All right, well, can you talk to me for five minutes?
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表