剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
它明明就是啊
Yes, it is.
它原来是扇门
It used to be a door,
连接到餐厅的
and it connected to the dining room,
然后我需要个更大的衣柜
and I needed more closet space,
所以我把它从另一边封住了
so I sealed it from the other side.
它锁起来了
It's locked.
钥匙在哪儿呢
So, where are the keys?
那我得找找了
I'd have to find it.
你干嘛变得那么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
-我哪有奇怪 -她在隐藏一些事情
-I'm not being weird. -She's hiding something.
还有什么我们不知道的事情吗
What else is new?
我没有在隐藏任何事情
I'm not hiding anything.
弗雷娅 你的车到了
Freya, your cab's here.
噢天啊 我还是无法相信我居然要怎么做
Oh, God, I can't believe I'm doing this.
最后一件事儿
One more thing.
愿你的旅途一切顺利
May you be protected on your journey.
还有就是希望
And may you find
你能找到你想寻找的人
the one you seek.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
想我了吗
Miss me?
你以为来一个一♥夜♥情♥
You think having one-night stands
就能把你的问题都赶跑吗
will make your problems go away?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
这勒索至今为止花费了你多少心思和金钱呢
How much has this blackmailer cost you so far?
你为什么在你应该解决问题的时候
Why are you wasting your time
在这里浪费时间呢
when you should be dealing with him?
我雇了一个人
I hired a guy
去调查他的IP地址
to look into his I.P. Address
还有手♥机♥号♥码
and his cell number.
但我什么也没得到
I got nothing.
所以你就准备这么放弃了
So, you're just gonna give up?
老哥 我都无法相信我以前居然那么仰望过你
Bro, I can't believe I used to look up to you.
-你想从我这里得到什么 -你知道你的问题是什么吗
-What do you want from me? -Do you know what your problem is?
你花了一辈子的时间
You spent your whole life trying to be
试着做一个好儿子或者好医生好男友
the good son or the good doctor,
但当你要变成一个坏蛋的时候
the good boyfriend, but when you got to be a badass,
你都不知道要怎么使坏了
you don't know how.
-闭嘴 -难道我错了吗
-Shut up. -Am I wrong?
对呀 你错了
Yeah. You're wrong.
那你证明给我看啊
Then prove it.
那个家伙会毁了你的生活的
That guy's gonna ruin your life.
去找到他 比他早一步毁了他吧
Find him, and ruin his first.
达什
Dash?
你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
哈
Ah.
福斯特博士
Dr. Foster?
很开心见到你呢
It's nice to meet you.
噢
Oh.
强壮 沉默的类型哈
Strong, silent type, huh?
看看我们能做些什么吧
Let's see what we can do about that.
嗨 福斯特博士
Hi, Dr. Foster.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb you.
但是我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我需要你告诉我是谁在公园袭击你的
I need you to tell me who attacked you in the park.
什么 亲爱的 你得大声说出来
What, honey? You're gonna have to speak up.
-这是对我们所有的人一个警告 -福斯特博士 躺下来
-This is a warning to us all! -Dr. Foster, keep it down!
-他的计划还只是个开始 -谁的计划
-His plan is only just beginning. -Whose plan?
你是他们中的一个 我知道你是什么
You're one of them! I know what you are!
-卧♥槽♥ -我知道你是什么
-Oh, shit! -I know what you are!
我知道你是什么
I know what you are!
你是他们中的一员 我知道
You're one of them. I know...
怎么啦
What's going on?
没事啊
Nothing.
-你看起来不太好 -没有 我只是
-You look upset. -No, I'm just...
我很担心你父亲
I'm worried about your father.
我依然没有任何他的消息
I still haven't heard from him.
所以 你刚刚去哪儿了呢
So, where have you been?
跑步去了 这里的地都好平坦
Running. This place is so flat,
都没什么难度了
it's almost too easy.
不过我爱死这里的空气了 所以东西闻起来都跟吃的一样
But I love the air here. Everything smells like food.
除我之外啦 所以我现在要去冲个澡
Except me, so I'm gonna go shower.
所以你外公还是
So, your grandfather, he's still in power
阿斯加德的老大 对吧
in Asgard, right?
对呀 反正也就留下了那么几个人嘛
Yeah, what's left of it anyway.
什么意思
What do you mean?
整个城市已经一去不复返了
Whole cities are gone now.
在出现第一个异教♥徒♥的时候
Leveled, burned to the ground
就被夷为平地了
at the first sign of dissent.
不是说现在再没有异教♥徒♥了
Not that there's much dissent anymore.
他在自己周围建立了一种个♥人♥崇♥拜♥
He's built a cult around himself.
他被像个神一样被崇拜
He's worshipped like a god.
他的法力是毋庸置疑的 包罗万象
His power is unquestioned, all-encompassing.
你不崇拜他吧
Well, you don't worship him.
不
No.
我的意思是 你曾经 有一次这样过
I mean, you did once.
我不会说这是一种崇拜
I wouldn't say worshipped.
但他是我外公
But he is my grandfather.
他曾经是我在阿斯加德唯一的家人
He was the only family I had left in Asgard.
我的确爱他
And I did love him.
在他堕落之前
Before he became corrupt.
但你仍然忠于他
But you remained loyal to him
在他堕落了很久之后
long after he became corrupt.
你原本可以
You could've joined us
在叛乱的时候跟我们一起
in the rebellion.
但你没有
You didn't.
因为跟我说了很多关于你们的谎话
Because he fed me lies about all of you,
我相信他了
and I believed him.
我不知道我在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
当我意识到我做错了多少事情之后
By the time I realized how wrong I'd been about everything,
已经太迟了
it was too late.
我以为你会理解
I thought you understood.
我理解 我理解你啊
I do, I do.
我 我只是希望可以更好的理解你
I-I would like to understand better.
我也想知道你都经历过什么
I'd like to know what it is you've been through.
我只想忘记那些事
I just want to forget,
甩掉过去 让一切重新开始
start over, leave the past behind.
我要去洗澡了 因为我待会儿要去酒吧
I need to shower 'cause I'm meeting some people
见一些人 喝点东西
later at the Bent Elbow for drinks.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know this sounds strange,
但这是怎么久以来的第一次
but for the first time in a long time
我觉得很舒服 真正有在家里的感觉
I feel comfortable, like I'm at home.
我爱你 弗雷德里克
I love you, Frederick.
多谢
Thanks.
我拿到大门的钥匙了
I got the portal key.
-你怎么弄到的 -一个国王的警卫
-How did you get that? -One of the king's guards
帮我偷到它的 我们现在就要用它
-helped me steal it. -We have to use it now.
在弗雷德里克过来之前我们是不会封上大门的
We're not sealing the portal until Frederick comes through.
我们可能已经迟了 你偷了钥匙欸
We may already be too late. You stole the key.
他会来找它的 乔安娜
He's gonna come after it. Joanna,
如果我们现在就用钥匙封锁传送门的话
if we use the key to seal the portal now,
王就不能过来了
the king won't be able to come through.
我们多等一秒钟 他就又多个
Every second we wait, it's another chance
杀我们的机会
for him to kill us.
弗雷德里克是个战士
Frederick is a warrior.
他会活下来的
He will survive.
乔安娜 封锁传送门 现在就封锁 我真不敢相信
Joanna, seal the portal. Do it now. I cannot believe
你会说这种话 他是我们的儿子啊 没人想丢下弗雷德里克
you're saying this. He's our son. No one wants to leave Frederick
我们谁也不想离开他
behind. None of us want to leave Frederick,
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表