剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
《东区女巫》上集回顾
Previously on Witches of East End...
国王答应我如果我帮助了他 你就是我的
The King promised me if I helped him, you would be mine.
呵 你还当真了
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
你杀了他 我还帮你掩盖了事实
You murdered him, and I helped you cover it up.
我真心不想我们之间的感情结束 但我实在不忍♥心
I don't want this thing to end between us, but I can't
-置你于危险之中 -当我发现她死的时候
-put you in danger. -When I found out she was dead
我就知道 我没有她活不下去
I knew right then, I couldn't live without her.
这毒会使你丧命
The poison will cost you your life.
嗨 乔安娜
Hello, Joanna.
你怎么能把这个人带回我们家
How could you bring this man into our home?!
他会让她们完好如初
He's gonna bring the girls back.
-他被埋在焦油里了吗 -不 这比焦油厚
-Was he covered in, tar? -No, it's thicker than tar.
你刚刚承认监视我这件事了吗
You just admitted to spying on me?
我们要回到过去
We're going to the past.
所以现在我们终于要用时光门吗
So now we're gonna use the time door?
时光门
Time door?
我们还有个时光门 什么是个时光门
We have a time door? What's a time door?
我们要从过去拿一件东西
We need to get something from the past?
这是某样我以前拥有的东西
It-it's something I used to own.
我们现在就得走了
We got to leave this instant.
我留在这里
I'm staying.
我大二时的英语差点不及格
I almost failed sophomore English
就是因为 埃德加爱伦坡 这货
because of Edgar Allan Poe,
而你现在是要和我说
and now you're telling me
我曾与他坠入爱河吗
I was in love with him?
灵魂捕手能同时毁灭
The Anima Aucupe kills
魂魄和宿主
both the spirit and the host.
什么让你觉得那会起作用
What makes you think that's gonna work?
因为很久以前
'Cause a long time ago,
我曾用它来杀你
I used it to kill you.
我要去取回灵魂捕手 然后我们就能回东区了
I'm gonna get the Anima Aucupe so we can return to East End,
并把你外公打下地狱
and send your grandfather straight to hell.
这毒会让你丧命
The poison will burn you
仿佛将你的灵魂彻底燃烧
as if your soul is being incinerated.
这可是没有解药的 基利安
There is no antidote, Killian.
没有回头路了
No turning back.
嘿
Hey!
瞧瞧我在牧场里找到了什么
Look what I found hidden in the paddock.
增勇毕喝之物呀
Liquid courage.
噢 真辣
Ooh, burns.
威士忌在未来绝对棒多了
Whiskey is definitely better in the future.
你有曾想过
You ever think about...
如果我们从没来过这里的话会发生什么吗
what would've happened if we had never come here?
哪 巴尔的摩
Where? Baltimore?
不
No.
如果我们没离开阿斯加德 父亲也没有诅咒我们
If we hadn't left Asgard, and Father hadn't cursed us.
仅仅
Only...
每天都想
every day.
我们一路走来也经历了许多乐趣 不是吗
We have had fun along the way, haven't we?
仅仅每天
Only every day.
我们可了解如何在坏处境下好好享受
We do know how to make the best of a bad situation.
确实
We do.
我想我们父亲死掉 会有点过分吗
Is it terrible that I want our father dead?
不
No.
但如果你认为你会在报复中寻得内心的平静
But if it's peace you think you'll find in revenge--
告诉你没这回事
there's no such thing.
我们会为了阻止他而杀掉他
We'll kill him in order to stop him,
但这不会抹去他对我们所做的
but it won't undo what he did to us.
这并不会带走痛苦
It won't take the pain away.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我该走了
I should get going.
你们两个都呆在这里
You both stay here.
保持安全 躲开别人的视线中
Safe and out of sight.
给我一个小时 我一拿到盒子后
Give me an hour, and I'll meet you at the time door
就会和你们在时光门哪儿会和
as soon as I have the box.
乔安娜
Joanna.
你的财富将会被保存
Salvus erit. Fortunam.
我爱你
Te amo.
基利安
Killian!
基利安
Killian!
我不敢相信
I-I can't believe it!
咒语起作用了
The spell worked.
等一下 什么咒语
Wait, what spell?
呃 你死了
Well, you're dead.
那现在 我也是
And now, so am I.
弗雷娅 最后我们还是在一起了
Freya, finally, we can be together.
你应该先等着我的
You should have waited for me.
但现在太晚了
And now it's too late.
什么太晚了
Too late?
我复活了
I'm alive.
你应该等等的
You should have waited.
等一下 拿着这个
Wait! Take this.
拜托
Please.
你必须联♥系♥英格丽德
You have to call Ingrid.
弗雷娅
Freya?
弗雷娅
Freya?!
弗雷娅
Freya!
英格丽德
Ingrid.
弗雷迪 嗨
Frederick. Hey.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
呃 就是去走走而已
Um, just taking a walk.
我要去清清脑子
I need to clear my head.
外公告诉我
Grandfather told me
你要和我们一起回去 去阿斯加德
you're coming back with us-- to Asgard.
是的 我是说 我怎么能错过一个
I am. I mean, how could I pass up a chance
去见识一下另一个世界的机会呢
to see a whole other world?
我就知道在最后一切都会好的
I knew it would all work out in the end.
一定会的
And it will.
我迫不及带想地带你看看我们家乡了
I can't wait to show you our home.
我也等不及了
I can't wait, either.
喂
Hello?
英格丽德
Ingrid.
基利安
Killian?
你还活着
You're alive.
是的 你还好吗
Yes, are you okay?
弗雷娅也还活着吗
Is Freya alive, too?
活着 基利安 出什么事了
Yes. Killian, what's wrong?
我喝了
I drank...
某种东西
something.
你喝了什么
What did you drink?
毒药
Poison.
这样我就能和弗雷娅在一起了
So I could be with Freya.
等等 什么 什么毒药
Wait, what? What poison?
我梦到她来找我
I had a dream where she came to me.
她说她还活着
She said she was alive.
好的 基利安 听起来你似乎是看到了幻象
Okay, Killian. It sounds like you had a vision.
还发生什么了
What else happened?
她做了什么 说了什么吗
Did she do something? Say something?
她给了我 一朵红花
She gave me... A red flower.
有长长的根
W-With long roots.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
爷爷
Grandfather?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
我的灵魂和这个躯体的链接正在减弱
My soul's connection to this vessel is weakening.
同时 想给你展现我的原生
And the effort to show you my true self is...
也变得比我想的更加困难
becoming more difficult than I thought.
你呢
And you?
发生什么事了
What is wrong?
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表