剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
东区女巫前集提要
Previously on witches of east end.
(咒语)
Forach deyna!
达什 我很少跟朋友跳交谊舞的
I don't usually dance with my friends like this, dash.
我们还没成为朋友 不是吗?
But we're not just friends, are we?
你要分手? 别啊
You're not gonna get rid of me that easy.
汤米 我昨晚差点错手杀了你
Tommy, I almost killed you tonight.
达什 住手!
Dash, stop!
我们得谈谈我儿子的事 凯尔
We have to talk about my son, Kyle.
(咒语)
Ad mortem, te...
她是伊娃的人 我估计她给你下了咒
this Eva person, I think she has you
她在利用你 老兄
under some sort of spell. She's using you, man.
她想控制你 你并不爱她!
She's trying to control you. You don't love her!
我不想伤害你 弗雷德裡克
I don't want to hurt you, Frederick.
我来是想帮你完成任务
I'm here to help you complete your mission.
你我合作...把王带回来
We're going to work together... To bring back the king.
还在等什麽? 动手
What are you waiting for?
这是第三个人,之前的都没反应
This is the third one we've tried, and none of them worked.
往裡刺 你得刺深一些
Deeper. You have to cut deeper.
让毒液融入血液 流到心脏
The venom has to travel through his bloodstream into his heart.
(咒语)
Gaja ert.
(咒语)
Eg migfa rop
(咒语)
koma fram
(咒语)
kona gleun gadi.
用曼陀罗草来干这事
It was a lot easier
方便多了 对吧
when the mandragora was doing the dirty work, wasn't it.
起作用了
It's working.
总算有一个有反应了
Let's just hope we have a match.
等等... 这是怎麽了?
Wait... what's happening?
这不管用
It didn't work.
我们得另寻他法
We have to find another way.
我们不能一直随便杀人啊
We can't keep killing random people.
也许问题就在这...
Might be the problem...
他们是随便找来的
they're random.
跟我们互不认识 而且一脸惊恐
They don't know us, and they're scared.
这是肯定的啊
Of course they are.
他们的灵魂都只顾保命了
Their souls are hanging on for dear life.
也许我们要找的是一个
Maybe we need someone
感到安全 不会惊恐的来试试
who feels safe and secure enough to let go.
这要怎麽做?
How do we do that?
找一个...
We have to find someone...
信任你的人
Who trusts you.
东区女巫 第二季第08集
我亲爱的小寿星!
There's my birthday girl!
我做了巧克力味
I made you pancakes.
薄煎饼
Chocolate chip!
你的最爱
Your favorite.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, mom.
但是不要吃太多 因为...
Actually, don't eat too much, because...
一会的派对有的是
there's gonna be a massive spread at the party later.
噢 妈妈 我跟你说过... 我不想开派对
Oh, mom. I already told you... I don't want a birthday party.
这可是你第一次的30岁生日
This is your first-ever 30th birthday.
当然要庆祝一下
That is a cause for celebration.
你还记得弗雷娅是1875年生的?
Do you remember freya's birthday in 1875?
温迪 别脑热
Wendy! Don't be morbid.
1878年怎麽了?
What happened in 1875?
我们被刺了
You were impaled.
我说了你别脑热!
What did I just say?
我没说又有这事发生了
I'm not saying it's gonna happen again.
但你在说事情有可能会变得更糟
But you are saying this day could be worse.
弗雷娅 怎麽了?
Freya, what's wrong?
我知道这对你和温迪很重要
I know this is a big deal for you and Wendy,
但是我已经30了 还跟老妈住一块
but all I can see is that I'm 30, still living with my mother
在酒吧工作
and working at a bar.
而我竟然差点
And I just ran away from my wedding
跟一个已婚男人举♥行♥婚礼
to be with a man who's married to someone else.
亲爱的 别想太多 会过去的
Sweetie, you're just going through a rough patch.
说得容易
This is more than a rough patch.
我失去我的灵魂伴侣
I've lost my soul mate.
我这一生倾尽所有去爱的男人
That's all the love I'm going to get in this life.
噢 亲爱的 据我了解
Aw, honey, I have known you a very long time,
你就从没缺过男人
and the one thing that you never lack for is love.
啊 好热! 我到花♥园♥裡去
Ugh, it's hot! I am going to the garden.
喂 每次都这样 话一说完
Ugh, you can't end every discussion
你就变身!
by turning into a cat!
早上好 弗雷德裡克 嘿 妈妈
Morning, Frederick. Hey, mom.
弗雷娅 抱歉...
Freya, I'm so sorry...
我没法跟你一块过生日了
I don't think I can make your birthday party.
- 没关係 - 什麽?
- Oh, it's okay. - What?
没有 只是累了
Yeah, I'm just exhausted.
这派对很重要
This is important.
这也是你的生日会
It's your party, too.
你和弗雷娅可是双胞胎
You and freya are twins.
可我又不是这天生的
It's not my birthday.
我们是双胞胎
We were born as twins,
但后来她也重生过很多次
but she's been reborn a lot since then.
现在我们的生日不是同一天了
We have different birthdays now.
说得好
That's a technicality.
我都四百年没给你过生日了
I haven't gotten to celebrate your birthday in four centuries.
怎样?
Well?
我会去的
I'll be there.
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
英格丽德 你怎麽来了?
Ingrid, what are you doing here?
我来是跟你道歉的
I'm here to say I'm sorry.
其实我收到了你的短♥信♥ 邀请我吃早餐
I got your text asking me to brunch.
但是聚会后
But after the gala,
我感觉只要跟弗雷娅有关的事 都很怪异
I started feeling weird about the whole freya thing,
所以我想慢点再回覆你
so I put off responding.
结果后来晚了
And then I felt like it was too late to respond.
所以我想跟你说一声 我有收到短♥信♥
So, I figured I'd stop by and say I did get your text,
有时间我们可以再约
and I would actually love to do brunch sometime.
噢
Oh.
这真的...真的太好了
That-that's so thoughtful.
达什 你的吐司烤焦了
Dash, your toast is burning.
嘿
Hey.
英格丽德 我...
Ingrid, I...
不用解释
No explanation necessary.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry about your toast.
嗯
Mmm.
真好吃!
So good!
但我实在吃不下了
I just can't eat any more.
可是你没吃多少啊
But you eat almost nothing.
你长那麽大个 强壮
You're big, strong man.
需要多吃点 否则只能扔了
You must eat, or you waste away.
快吃 吃
Eat, eat!
格拉夏斯祖母
Gracias, abuela.
他已经饱了
He's full.
我要撑死了 阿尔玛
You're killing me, Alma.
你对我祖母真好
You're so good with my grandmother.
她很喜欢你
She adores you.
我要去工作了
Got to go to work.
罗杰来电
Roger called.
说是有个私人派对
Bartending a private party.
谁的派对?
Whose party?
弗雷娅
Freya's.
一会儿见
See you later.
再见 阿尔玛
Adios, Alma!
再见
Adios.
他爱慕的人
He loves her.
他的忍♥耐力很强
He's built up a tolerance.
每天我都加大剂量
Every day I have to make the potion stronger,
但他对她依然有感觉...
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表