剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
等等我 等等我
Wait for me. Wait for me.
慢点 悠着点 悠着点
Go slowly. Go easy. Go easy.
来吧 来吧 咱们上医院去
Come on. Come on, let's go to the hospital.
等等
Wait!
把腿抬起来
Put your legs up.
我觉得 你弄断了我一根肋骨
I think... you broke... A rib.
到底发生了什么啊
What the hell is going on?
嘿 你还好吧
Hey. Are you okay?
[咒语]
Sana et mederi.
[咒语]
Sana
[咒语]
et mederi.
我能呼吸了
I can breathe.
哦 真棒
Oh, good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是不是把咒语解除了
Okay, did you... did you reverse the spell?
不是 我能治伤
No, I can heal an injury,
但我不能解开别人下的咒语
but I can't undo a spell I didn't cast.
你当时在想什么 达什
What were you thinking, Dash?
我是想保护我们大家 让别人伤害不到我们
I was trying to protect us so nobody could hurt us.
看这里
Here.
有时候听起来越简单的咒语
Sometimes the simpler a spell sounds,
实际上越复杂
the more complicated it really is.
噢 不
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -那咒语
- What? - The spell doesn't
-不能保护你 也不能让你无敌
protect you or make you indestructible.
它只能把一个生命体的活力夺走
It takes the vitality of one organism,
转移到别的生命身上
and it transfers it to another.
所以我要死了
Then I'm dying.
是啊 差不多
Yeah. Pretty much.
那你能帮我修补吗
So, can you fix it?
不 但我能指导你
No, but I can walk you through
解除这个咒语
how to reverse it.
伊瓦尔
Ivar?
我带了你要的东西来
I brought what you want.
不 这是你欠我们的
No, you brought what you owe us.
门到底在哪儿
Where exactly is the portal?
就在你右边的墙上
Wall to your right.
那钥匙呢
And where's the key?
是一段咒语
It's a spell.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不 你来说咒语
No. You do the spell.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
等我回到阿斯加德才会满意
I'll be satisfied when I'm back in Asgard.
开始吧
Let's go.
弗雷娅的时间所剩无几了
Freya's time is running out.
你不带上伊西斯吗
You're leaving without Isis?
她会来的
Oh, she'll be here.
专心开你的门就行
You just focus on opening the portal.
蛇毒
Venenum serpentis.
看来你还是很怕蛇啊 伊瓦尔
See you still got that thing about snakes, Ivar.
蛇毒
Venenum serpentis.
蛇毒
Venenum serpentis.
攻击
Fraendo!
噢
Oh.
血管里流着毒液的感觉怎么样
How's that venom feel coursing through your veins?
我只是想回家而已
I just wanted to go home.
你比我们还邪恶
You're worse than we are.
你比老鼠还卑贱
You're lower than a rat.
一直如此
You always were.
你就不该来这里威胁我的家人
You never should have come here and threatened my family.
你是知道我的能力的
You know what I'm capable of.
是啊 你杀了你一半的家人
Yeah, you just killed half your family.
是啊
Yeah.
但我也杀了你
But I killed you, too.
-你想把我灌醉吗 -不
-You're trying to get me drunk? -No!
我想灌醉我自己
I'm trying to get me drunk, and I'm hoping you're
也希望你能一起来兜风
gonna come along for the ride.
好啊
Right on.
好运
Fortunam.
-又是拉丁语 -好运的意思啦
- More Latin? - It means "Good luck."
我觉得我们需要好运
I figured we could use a little. Mm.
那天能在图书馆见到你 我就已经很幸运了
I got lucky the day I met you at the library.
哇 那可真傻
Wow, that is seriously sappy.
噢 别说话了
Oh, just shut up.
这是我们激♥情♥碰撞的时刻
We're having a moment.
是吗
Are we?
过来这里
Come here.
你有一股花生味儿
You taste like peanuts.
是 我刚很饿 随便吃了点儿
Oh, yeah, I was starving. I grabbed a handful.
要么是花生要么是大蒜橄榄油
It was either that or garlic olives.
我也可以给你拿点儿
I figured that I would do you a favor.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我过敏
Highly allergic.
噢 该死的
Oh, shit!
天哪
Oh, my God!
我真不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing.
噢 天哪 你可别死啊
Oh, God, please don't die!
不管你做什么
Whatever you do,
都不要放手
don't let go.
好的
Okay.
现在 跟我念
Now, slowly repeat...
解除不可磨灭
Retexe indelebilis.
解除不可磨灭
Retexe indelebilis.
解除不可磨灭
Retexe indelebilis.
解除不可
Retexe indeleb...
基利安 基利安
Killian. Killian.
基利安 嘿
Killian, hey.
基利安
Killian.
沙漏被施了咒
The hourglass is spelled.
当你站起来或沙砾流完之时
All of this is rigged to explode
这里的所有都要爆♥炸♥
as soon as you stand up or the sand runs out.
你为什么阻止不了它
Why can't you stop it?
弗雷娅 我已经念了6种咒语
Freya, I've tried six different spells
想要让这沙流退回去 但它反倒流得更快了
to try and reverse the flow-- it's just moving faster.
只有伊希斯能使它停下 如果你
Only Isis can stop it. If you wait
在这等着沙砾流完 我们都会死的
for the sand to run out, we are all gonna die.
你得趁着还来得及
You need to take Dad and you need
带上爸爸离开这里
to get out of here while you can.
不带上你我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without you.
我会重生
I will be reborn.
但爸爸不能 带他离开这里
Dad won't. Just take him and leave!
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
乔安娜 让我想一下
Joanna... Just let me think!
没有什么可想的了
There's nothing to think about!
爸爸 求你了 让她离开
Dad, please, tell her to leave.
乔安娜 听我说 用瞬时互换
Joanna, listen to me. Loca Curis.
-不 当然不行 -等等 那是什么
-No! Absolutely not! -Wait, what is that?
是一个咒语 你和我会立刻交换位置
It's a spell. You and I would switch places instantly.
然后你会没命
And then you'll be killed!
没错 但不管怎样我也活不下去了
Yeah,I'm not gonna make it anyway.
你能活下来 我能把你治好
You will! I could cure you!
我们只需要逃离这个地方
I just have to get us out of here!
太晚了
It's too late for that.
我反正也比弗雷娅活得更久
Freya's never lived this long.
求你了 让我做这件事情
Please... let me do this.
我们都会死 你不能治愈
We're all gonna die. You can't cure...
别再想了 现在就做
There's nothing to think about! Do it now!
时间不多了 乔安娜
Time is running out, Joana.
快点施咒吧
Just do the damn spell!
瞬时互换
Loca Curis!
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表