剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
I'd say it's you.
雷文 不要这麽做
Raven. Don't do this.
这个不是带来玩的
I didn't bring these for fun.
转过去
Turn around.
达希尔 加德纳 你现在有权利保持沉默
Dashiell Gardiner, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将会成为呈堂直供
Anything you say or do can be used against in a court of law.
嗨 乔安娜
Hello, joanna.
真高兴你也来了
So glad you could join us.
不管你从我们身上
No matter how much power
偷走多少法力 你都不可能
you steal from us, you will never
像我们并肩作战时那麽强大
be as strong as when we stand together.
匕♥首♥会释放你的灵魂
The dagger will set you free.
匕♥首♥会释放你的灵魂!
Sica liberabit vos!
开玩笑吗? 这也叫咒语?
Seriously? Chanting?
还不如一把真正的匕♥首♥有用
Should've brought an actual dagger.
旅人会释放你的灵魂
The traveler will set you free.
旅人会释放你的灵魂
Sarcinulis liberabit vos.
这太有意思了
Well, this is cute.
全都过来了
The whole gang is here.
钥匙会释放你的灵魂 你个变♥态♥虐待狂
The key will set you free, you sadistic son of a bitch.
钥匙会释放你的灵魂!
Clavem liberabit vos!
而你 我亲爱的 已经没有法力了
You, my dear, have no powers.
温迪 说出来 "桥会释放你的灵魂"
Wendy, say it, "The bridge will set you free."
她做不到! 她被禁锢了
She can't! She's contained.
桥会释放你的灵魂
Ponte liberabit vos.
- 原力! - 爱!
- Fortitudo! - Amant!
- 自♥由♥! - 胜利!
- Liberatas! - Victoria!
原力!
Fortitudo!
起作用了
It's working.
我的法力正在恢复
My powers are coming back.
你们对我做了什麽?
What are you doing to me?
我们要取你性命 混♥蛋♥
We're killing you, asshole.
- 啊! -原力!
- Ah! - Fortitudo!
- 胜利! - 为什麽...
- Victoria! - Why...
你们为什麽这样对我?
Why do you do this to me?
你们都是我的孩子
You are my children,
我最爱的孩子们
my beloved children.
你们都是我的骨肉
You are flesh of my flesh,
身上流著我的血
blood of my blood.
你们难道不知道...
Don't you know how...
我...我有多麽...
How much I... I...
继续! 原力!
Keep going! Fortitudo!
爱! 自♥由♥!
Amant! Liberatas!
不! 我比你们强大的多!
No! I am much stronger than you!
胜利!
Victoria!
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy.
他死了
He's dead.
他真的死了
He's really dead.
这都是我的错
And it's my fault.
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
你当时也无能为力
There was nothing you could do.
他早已去世了
He was already gone.
我想自己待一会
I need a minute.
我们消灭了国王
We killed the king.
咒语起效了
It worked.
现在我们要去看看基利安
Now we need to go check on Killian.
为什麽?
Why?
你是说他喝了毒药?
So, he drank poison?
我们只能祈祷来的不是太迟
We just have to hope we're not too late.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
他死了
He's dead.
英格丽德 他死了
Ingrid, he's dead.
弗雷娅 我很抱歉
Freya, I'm so sorry.
肯定是错过了輓回咒语的时机
It must have been too late to stop the spell.
你为什麽要这样做?!
Why the hell would you do this?!
他以为你死了
He thought you were dead.
他不想一人独活
He didn't want to live without you,
他以为这样做能让你们
and he thought he was making it possible
在下一世再相聚
for you to be together in the next life.
所以他就这麽死了?!
So now he's just gone?!
这不可能
This can't be happening.
我们注定要在一起的
We were meant to be together.
他不能死!
He can't die!
我很抱歉 弗雷娅
I'm so sorry, Freya.
基利安
Killian.
你活过来了
You're alive.
你也是
So are you.
但是你之前死了
But you were dead.
你也是
So were you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也是啊
Neither do I.
天哪 我真的爱你
Oh, God, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我...这就去...
I'm... just gonna...
给你们留点...个人空间
Give you guys a minute... alone.
哪位?
Hello?
对 我是英格丽德
Yes, this is Ingrid.
什麽?!
What?!
伙计们 达什被抓起来了
You guys, Dash has been arrested.
弗雷德裡克 打电♥话♥给我好吗?
Frederick, can you please call me?
我们做到了
We did it.
你外祖父死了
Your grandfather's dead.
孩子 你在哪儿?
Sweetheart, where are you?
快回家来吧
Can you please come home.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我只是很想见你
I just want to see you.
我想谈谈 好吗?
I want to talk, okay?
打给我
Call me.
如果当时我相信了预兆 就不会是这个结果了
If I had listened to the signs, this never would've happened.
我很自私
I was selfish.
我改变了你原本的命运
And I altered your true fate.
现在我会让一切重回正轨
And I will make it right.
为你也是为你女儿
For your sake and your daughter's.
我爱你 汤米
I love you, Tommy.
谢谢你给我这个机会
Thank you for giving me the chance
让我最后一次生命有意义
to make my last life count.
将我的生命交给你
Vitae est vestrum munus.
嘿
Hey.
出什麽事了?
What happened?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你能来真是太好了
I'm just glad you actually showed up.
你让我来的 我就来了
Well you asked me to come, so I'm here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗雷娅和英格丽德呢?
Where's freya and Ingrid?
弗雷娅在外面等我
Freya's outside waiting for me.
英格丽德在家
Ingrid's at home.
你说过不想让她看到你这副模样
You said you didn't want her to see you like this.
我知道我们...
Look, I know we've been...
是吧 但是
You know, but...
我现在摊上麻烦了
I-I'm in a bad situation here.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
我不知道该跟你说什麽
I don't know what to say to you.
我想暴揍你一顿
I want to punch you in the face right now.
但是我今天死过一次 又活了过来
But I died today, and then I came back to life.
而且 呃...觉得自己还算是赢家了
And, uh... kind of feel like I won this one.
想得到的都有了
Got everything I could ever want.
所以你落得这步田地 达什
So I don't need to hate you anymore, dash.
我不需要再恨你了
Not when you're in a situation like this.
但你要是寻求帮助
But if you're looking for help,
我不确定自己能帮你
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表