剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
那不是乔安娜·波尚吗?
Is that Joanna Beauchamp?
她在这裡做什麽?
What's she doing here?
晚上好啊 乔安娜
Evening, Joanna.
是要去盛大的订婚宴会吗?
Heading to the big engagement party?
安静 奥利
Calm down, Ollie.
没事的
It's okay.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
东区女巫第一季第01集
弗雷娅 快点 出发了!
Freya, come on, let's go!
我们要迟到了!
We're gonna be late!
知道了 知道了
I know, I know.
不好意思 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
这裙子真讨厌
I hate this dress.
我该换一件 是不是?
I should change, shouldn't I?
- 我最好去换一件 - 别
- I better go change. - Stop it.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
还有 你已经换了五次了
Plus, you've already changed five times.
要是你再换 我就要揍你了
If you do it again, I might have to smack you.
为什麽我那麽紧张?
Why am I so nervous?
这是你的订婚宴会诶
It's your engagement party.
你当然会紧张
Of course you're nervous.
不 不是的 不是这个原因
No, no, it's not that.
我只是... 觉得状态不好
I just... I feel off.
我昨晚做了一个奇怪透顶的梦
I had the strangest dream last night.
有一个我从没见过的男人
There was this guy, and I never seen him before,
但是又觉得好像我认识他很久了
but I felt like I'd known him forever.
然后他吻了我 然后... 世界爆♥炸♥了
And then he kissed me, and... the world exploded.
这是典型的梦中焦虑
That is a classic anxiety dream.
你对婚姻充满担忧 因为这是人生的一大步
You're worried about getting married, it's a big step,
所以你创造了一个有关
so create a dream scenario about the perfect guy
现实不存在的完美男人的梦境
who doesn't actually exist.
但我没感到焦虑啊
But I'm not anxious.
我知道达什是我的真命天子
I know Dash is the one.
我非常爱他
I love him so much.
除了他我谁都不要
I don't want anyone else.
这才是我害怕的点
Which is why I am so freaked out.
你了解我还有我的梦
You know about me and my dreams.
- 你又不是巫师 - 也许是呢
- You're not psychic. - I might be.
- 我能读懂气场 - 那算什麽啊
- I can read auras. - That's not a thing.
随你怎麽嘲笑 反正我知道我有这个天赋
Scoff all you want, but I know I have the gift.
你只有一个超能力 那就是你的大胸
You only have one superpower, and it is your breasts.
- 妈妈! - 妈妈!
- Mom! - Mom!
- 你去哪啦? - 把我们吓坏了
- Where were you? - Scared the crap out of us.
我在车裡等你们啊
In the car waiting for you.
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
不敢相信我的宝贝要出嫁了
I can't believe my baby's getting married.
妈 只是订婚宴而已 又不是结婚
Mom, it's an engagement party, not a wedding.
快点 我们要走了
Come on, we have to go.
# 与我散步 #
Take a walk with me
# 在水之上 #
On the water
# 得到力量让你成为信徒 #
Got the power to make you a believer
就我一个人感到精疲力尽吗?
So am I the only one who finds this completely exhausting?
这还不是结婚典礼呢
And it's not even our wedding.
要是你愿意 我明天就在维加斯和你结婚
I will marry you in Vegas tomorrow if you want.
真的?
Really?
随时随地
Wherever, whenever.
还有
Oh, and by the way,
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
原谅什麽?
For what?
你今晚迟到了半个小时
For being a half an hour late tonight.
大家都准备看我出糗了
People were starting to look at me funny.
我没迟到半个小时啊
I wasn't half an hour late.
你总是要迟到至少十五分钟
You are always at least
不管做什麽
15 minutes late for everything you do.
也就五分钟吧
Five minutes.
我有说过你值得等吗?
Did I mention you're worth the wait?
啊 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我在想你们出来要去哪
I was wondering where you got off to.
看看
Mm. Oh, look at that.
干嘛不回到宴会上去呢
Why don't you come back into the party.
这条裙子
This is such
真不错 亲爱的
an interesting dress, dear.
我喜欢你这种开放的穿衣风格
I like how you just put it all out there,
也不管大家觉得合不合适
and screw what other people think is appropriate.
我非常感谢你为我们做的一切
I really do appreciate all you're doing for us.
你不用那麽慷慨的
You don't have to be so generous.
没什麽
Oh, it's nothing.
亲爱的 我想让我们更亲近一些
I want us to be close, dear.
我没有女儿
I never had a daughter.
我一直很希望在达希尔结婚的时候
And I was always hoping that when Dashiell married,
我和他妻子能像母女一样
that she and I would have
这是我一直以来所希望的
the relationship I always dreamed of.
是的 我也希望那样
Yes, I would love that.
好的 我希望我们能成为母女一样
Good. I hope we can.
我不得不说
I just have to say,
我知道 该怎麽说 你在那种环境中成长
I know that you were raised in, well, a certain way,
虽然那不是你的错
you know, through no fault of your own,
但我真的希望
and I would really like
我能帮助你熟悉礼数和提高品位
to help teach you about etiquette and... and style
教给你以前没机会学到的东西
and all the other things that you never had a chance to learn.
这个我们稍后谈
But we can talk about that later.
我带你去吃点什麽
I'll take you to lunch,
再去逛个街
and we'll go shopping.
我会帮你找个合尺寸的胸罩的
I'll find you a bra that actually fits.
哇 真不错! 看
Ooh, that's wonderful! Look at that.
我希望你噎著
I hope you choke on it.
妈妈? 你还好吗?
Mom? Are you okay?
嘿
Hey.
兄弟...
Dude...
别叫我 "兄弟"
Don't call me "dude."
你不会相信我刚刚做了什麽
You'll never believe what I just did.
我靠我的意念让达什的妈妈噎著了
I made Dash's mother choke, with my mind.
她还好吧?
Is she okay?
你完全没理解我要说的点
You're totally missing the point.
是吗?
Am I?
英格丽德 她刚刚说我是
Ingrid, she basically called me
一个品位又差 礼仪又搓的穷逼
a poor townie with bad taste and no manners,
然后我就咒她吃东西噎著
and then I wished for her to choke,
然后她竟然真噎著了
and she did.
所以呢...
So...
我肯定这不可能
So I'm pretty sure there's no way
只是一个简单的巧合
that could just be a coincidence.
那是因为你不懂统计学和概率学
Then you don't understand statistics and probability.
我不需要 我有超能力
I don't need to; I have powers.
让人噎著的超能力
Choking powers.
要恭喜你吗?
Congratulations?
天哪
Oh, my God.
英格丽德 是他
Ingrid, it's him.
谁?
Who?
我梦裡的那个人
The guy from my dream.
好吧 真性感
Okay, that guy is fairly hot.
你在害羞?
Are you blushing?
这不可能发生的
This can't be happening.
是的 不可能
It's not.
你现在的这种情况叫错觉
You are experiencing something called illusory correlation.
你做了一个有性感男人的梦
You had a dream about a hot guy,
然后现在你看到一个
and now you see a hot guy,
所以你就以为他是你梦到的那个人
so you retroactively turn him into the guy from your dream,
有巧合发生的时候
so you can say the dream is prescient
你就会说你的梦是预知梦
when it's really just a coincidence.
你觉得一切都是巧合
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表