剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
Just get out.
对不起
I am so sorry.
出去!
Get out!
我不想再看见你
I don't ever want to see you again.
- 你见过乔安娜吗? - 没有
- Have you seen Joanna? - No.
- 没有 有一会儿没见了 - 我也是
- No, not for a while. - Me neither.
- 留心一点 - 我去花♥园♥裡找找
- Keep an eye out. - I'll check the garden.
谢谢你们能来 裡边见
But thank you so much for coming. I'll see you inside.
我去看看我姐姐
I'm gonna go check on my sister.
你也许是个巫师 但是我可以
You may be a witch, but I will
在你使用任何魔法之前扣动扳机
pull the trigger faster than you can do any magic.
所以不要尝试
So don't even try.
- 我们可以走了吗? - 去哪?
- Shall we go? - Where?
我认为你知道去哪
I think you know exactly where.
银膜已经引起破坏
The argenteum has taken its toll.
现在你可以像我们一样被杀死了
Now you can be killed like the rest of us.
不要担心英格丽德和弗雷娅
Don't worry about Ingrid and Freya.
他们现在是我的家人了
They're a part of my family now.
我会帮她们度过这段难关的
I will help them grieve this senseless loss.
- 感觉如何? - 乔安娜!
- How's it feel? - Joanna!
哦 看 是那隻小猫
Oh, look. It's the kitty.
我很抱歉发展成这样
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
我觉得我没必要说服你
I didn't think I'd have to convince you.
我曾以为你会更高兴
I thought you'd be more excited.
但是我决定换一种方式
But I'm going through to the other side.
像现在这样 进去!
This is it. Get in there!
你真的以为你伤得了我吗?
You really think you could hurt me?
我只需要使用...
All it would take is for me to do one...
把手放下 否则我还会射击你的
Keep your hands down, or I will shoot you again.
我知道你可以被杀死
I know you can be killed.
好的
Okay.
你就是钥匙 打开它
You're the key. Open it up.
我不知道怎麽做
I don't know how.
- 好好想想! - 哦! 哦...
- So improvise! - Ow! Ow...
我不知道你有没有搞清楚
I don't know if you've figured it out yet,
这裡我说了算
but I have the power here.
按我说的做!
You do what I say!
- 不! - 过去!
- No! - Get over there!
- 什麽都没有 - 那就集中点
- Nothing's happening. - Then concentrate.
我不知道我该做什麽
I don't know what I should do.
你已经在做了
You're doing it already.
佩内洛普...
Penelope...
放开我的妹妹
Leave my sister alone.
你比我想得要强
You are stronger than I thought.
但是我给你下毒了 你没有机会了
But I still got the poison inside you and you don't have a chance.
你要死了
You are going to die.
与光明一起抗争黑暗
Fight the darkness with the light.
哦... 太好了!
Oh... Yes!
- 我觉得她死了 - 我也这麽觉得
- I think she's dead. - I'd say so.
我就知道 我就知道 我知道你就是钥匙
I knew it, I knew it. I knew you were the key.
用上你的另一隻手
Use your other hand.
把你的另一隻手放在墙上!
Put your other hand on the wall!
摸著强墙
Touch the wall.
基利安!
Killian!
你来干什麽?
What are you doing?
搞什麽...?
What the hell...?
为什麽?
Why?
是为了给阿奇博尔德报仇 她是他的女儿
It was payback for killing Archibald. She was his daughter.
什麽? 佩内洛普就是雅典娜?
What? Penelope was Athena?
那麽达什和基利安...?
So Dash and Killian...?
很明显 他们不知道
Apparently, they didn't know.
乔安娜...
Joanna...
她用银膜给你下毒了?
Did she poison you with argenteum?
是的
Yeah.
- 我可能没有多少时间了 - 哦 天啊
- I might not have long left. - Oh, my God.
过来
Come here.
那是什麽?
What the hell was that?
入口
The portal.
基利安!
Killian!
基利安...
Killian...
英格丽德 不要!
Ingrid, no!
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表