剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
东区女巫 前情回顾
Previously on Witches of East End...
我看到了你杀你弟弟
I saw you kill your brother,
我需要五万美元的现金
and I'm gonna need $50,000 in cash.
这是一个灵兽 它创造了一个保护它的结界
it's a spirit animal ,it created a barrier of protection around him.
我们打破不了它
We can't penetrate it.
至少用纸牌是不行
Not with the cards anyway.
他背叛过我们一次了,乔安娜
He betrayed us once, Joanna.
我们怎么也不能信他
We can never trust him.
抱歉
Sorry.
达什 等等
Dash, wait!
-我真的不在乎 弗雷娅 -好吧 我懂了
I don't really care, Freya. Okay, I get it.
他妈的
Stay...
离我远点
the hell away from me.
我要给你看个东西
I need to show you something.
这给了我好多有趣的启发
This is giving me all kinds of good ideas.
那个东西在侵蚀你
That thing's infecting you.
怪不得你丈夫把你扔下了
No wonder your husband left you.
他知道我们在哪儿
He knows where we are.
他选择留在别处
He chooses to stay away.
还是失去两个女儿太痛苦了
Or is it losing the girls over
一次
and over
又一次
and over again?
传送门要打开了
The portal's about to open.
乔安娜和弗雷德里克要过来了
Joanna and Frederick are coming through.
总算来了
Finally.
等等 我们不确定是不是他们
Wait, we don't know for sure that it's them.
万一是外公呢
What if it's Grandfather?
万一是他来杀我们怎么办
What if he's coming to kill us?
他说过 会让我们为忤逆付出代价的
He said he'd make us pay for our rebellion.
他已经把我们从阿斯加德驱逐了
He already banished us from Asgard.
他不会光为了杀我们大老远跑来的
He's not gonna come here just to kill us.
那可不一定
We don't know that.
他发誓要报仇
He vowed revenge.
乔安娜
Joanna!
我就知道你能挺过来
I knew you'd make it through.
弗雷德里克呢
Where's Frederick?
我把他弄丢了
I lost him!
你干嘛发短♥信♥让我在花♥园♥里见你
Why did you text me to meet you outside in the garden?
今天早上我在看弗雷德里克睡觉
This morning I was watching Frederick sleep.
呵呵 真够惊悚的
Okay, that's not creepy.
他胸口上文着国王的印记
He has the king's symbol branded on his chest.
我就知道 我跟你说过吧
I knew it. I told you.
别着急下结论 我们还不知道它的含义
Not so fast. We still don't know what it means.
在胸口上文国王的印记
Branding the king's symbol onto your chest
是最高的效忠誓言呐 乔安娜
is the ultimate oath of loyalty, Joanna.
这意味着他永远在精神上
It means that he's spiritually bound
和我们的父亲连系在一起
to our father for eternity.
我是说 我们不知道
I mean we don't know the circumstances
当时他做出誓言的情况
under which he took the oath.
那么你问他了吗
Well, did you ask him?
没 我不想让他
No! I don't want him
知道我看见了
to know that I saw it.
因为你也不信任他
Because you don't trust him, either.
我可不会那么说
I wouldn't go that far.
但这 这就引出了一些问题
But it-it raises questions.
不 这回答了一些问题 这就是为什么他对我的耳环施了法
No, it answers them-- that's why he spelled my earring.
抱歉 你在说什么
I'm sorry, what are we talking about now?
我丢了一只耳环 他昨天在门廊上找到了
I lost an earring, and he found it on the porch yesterday.
-所以呢 -所以我觉得
And? And I think
他对耳环做了点什么
he did something to it.
你觉得还是你知道
You think or you know?
他知道我不信任他
He knows that I don't trust him,
所以就拿走了一件属于我的东西
and so he took something that belongs to me,
-然后动了手脚 -好吧 拿给我看看
and he messed with it. Okay, so give it to me.
也许我能看出点名堂
Maybe I can figure it out.
-我可以施个显露咒 -我把它扔了
I'll do an unveiling spell. I got rid of it.
我不想它放在我身边
I didn't want it anywhere near me.
可事实上 也许他就是找到了你的耳环
So, the truth is he just could've found your earring.
乔安娜 你让我出来谈这些
Joanna, you asked me to come out here to talk about this
就是因为你心存疑虑
because you have doubts.
的确
I do.
为此我感觉很糟 有负罪感
I feel horrible and guilty for it.
好吧 你是对的
So, yes, you're right.
在镇里有两个人被杀了
There've been two people who've been killed
我们必须确保不是弗雷德里克干的
in the town and we must make sure that it wasn't Frederick.
但我们得谨慎行事
But we need to be smart about it.
我们不能让他知道我们怀疑他
We can't let him know that we're suspicious.
对 不能让他知道
No, you're right.
但我有个主意
But I have an idea of how
不问他就能知道
we can get information without asking him.
我真不敢相信 我回来的时候你就不在了
I can't believe when I get back you're gonna be gone.
我知道
I know.
我一辈子都住在这屋里
I lived in this room my entire life.
感觉真奇怪
It's so strange.
我以为我会更伤感的
I thought I'd be sadder,
但我感觉不错
but I feel good.
我觉得准备好了
I feel ready.
嗯 我为你高兴
Well, I'm happy for you.
虽然有点不爽
Although I am a little bummed.
我一直以为我会是从这搬出去的
I always assumed I'd be the first person
-第一个 -你要知道还是可以搬的
to move out of here. You still can, you know.
是啊
I could.
但是呢 我刚花完了所有积蓄
Except I just spent my entire life savings
去买♥♥最后一班去圣多明哥的机票
on a last-minute flight to Santo Domingo.
你什么时候走
What time do you leave?
十分钟后出租车来接我
Cab's picking me up in ten minutes.
你确定你想这么做
Are you sure you want to do this?
我别无选择 我看到了
I don't have a choice. I had a vision
基利安死去的幻象 所以我必须去找他
of Killian's death. That's why I need to find him.
我爱你
I love you.
弗雷娅 你不知道
Freya, you have no idea
你要去的是什么地方
what you're getting into.
我只是希望你一切安好
I just want you to be safe.
你看就像我现在都好好的
Like I'm safe here.
我们都知道达什有法力了
We know Dash has powers.
这简直要吓尿我了
That scares the shit out of me.
所以我们之间要有人跟他谈谈
Which is why one of us should talk to him.
只有我们明白
We are the only ones who understand
他在经历些什么
what he's going through.
他现在可能超级害怕
He's probably really scared
也有很多疑惑
and confused right now.
还有情绪很激动呢
And full of rage!
我悔婚了诶
I left him at the altar!
老妈和温蒂又杀了他妈妈
Mom and Wendy killed his mother!
他又不知道这个
He doesn't know that part.
反正他知道他恨死我们了
He knows he hates us.
我们应该让他一个人静一静
We should just leave him alone.
这又不是他的错
It's not his fault.
当他还是个婴儿的时候佩内洛普就拿走他的法力了
Penelope took his powers from him when he was a baby.
现在她死了 那些法力理所应当的又全部回归他所有了
And now that she's dead, they're rightfully his again.
达什需要的是有人引导他
What Dash needs is guidance.
你就想想如果他自己有法力的话
Just think about the kind of damage he could do
-会做出怎么样的事吗
-if he knew what he was capable of. Aren't you worried
你难道不担心他可能会误伤别人吗
that he could hurt someone accidentally?
你都知道的 他就像架着一把上膛了的枪
You know that. It's like he's holding a loaded gun.
他还不知道怎么使用
And he doesn't know how to use it.
那是什么东西
What is that?
是扇门吗
Is that a door?
被锁起来了
It's locked.
那不是扇门
It's not a door.
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表