剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
听起来很有趣
Well, that sounds intriguing.
你工作不忙吗
Aren't you busy working?
忙啊 但我更想听你们说细节
I was, but now I want to hear the details.
哦
Oh...
别担心 弗雷迪
don't worry, Freddie.
我们只讲关于你的事
We'll only tell the stories about you.
跟着踪迹走
"Follow the trail."
难道是树林边的小路
Think it means the trail out by the woods?
也许 也许是个隐喻
Maybe it's-it's like a metaphor.
隐喻什么
For what?
还不错嘛
Not bad.
天呐 想想我们小的时候
God, think about what we could have
能用这种能力做些什么
done with that as kids.
我们可能已经杀死对方了
We probably would have killed each other.
而且妈妈会怪到我身上
And Mom would have blamed me.
她金贵的达什不会做坏事
Her golden Dash could do no wrong.
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
也许这不是一个暗喻而是一个咒语
Maybe this isn't a metaphor. Maybe it's a spell.
藏密筒只有在我们两个都触碰的时候才打开
The cryptex didn't open until we were both touching it, so
所以我们也许可以试试一起念咒语
maybe if we said the spell together...
追随足迹
Sequere vestigia.
我们需要把这个撬开
We need to pry this up.
好吧
All right, okay.
再用力点 好的 好的
Just a little more. Yup. Yeah.
看到什么了吗
See anything?
是的
Yeah.
等等
Yeah, hold on.
这是什么
What is it?
我想这是我们的家传魔法书
I think it's our family's Grimoire.
什么是魔法书
What's a Grimoire?
咒语书
A spell book.
我们应该试一下
We should try one.
然后弗雷迪把我们凝固住了
And then Freddie did us a solid.
-他偷走了神圣卷轴 -为什么
He stole the sacred scroll. Why?
为了惹怒寺庙长老 -我想
To piss off the temple elders. -I wanted to hand
把卷轴交给人们 那样他们能知道那些有权利的混♥蛋♥们
the scrolls over to the people so they'd know the assholes
扭曲法律来符合他们腐化的道德
in power bent the laws to fit their depraved morality.
对啊 你一直都在谈论道德
Oh, yeah, you have always been about morality.
听起来真危险
That sounds dangerous.
他是个胆大妄为的人
He's quite the daredevil,
你的兄弟 嗯
your brother. Mm.
我肯定你明白
I'm sure you're aware.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
当我年轻又愚笨的时候 或许吧
When I was young and stupid, maybe.
不会了
Not anymore.
我们都有点粗暴
We were all a bit rowdy.
但然后伊希斯和我做过火了
But then Isis and I took it too far
结果从阿斯加德被驱逐了
and we got banished from Asgard.
为什么 你做了什么
Why, what did you do?
我们把你外祖父惹毛了
We pissed off your grandfather.
你应该认为自己是幸运的 至少你不用
Consider yourselves lucky. At least you didn't
呆在那里看他发火
have to stay and face his wrath. It hasn't
我们在传送门这一边也不容易
exactly been a cakewalk on this side of the portal.
嘿 这就是为什么你让你的兄弟跟你共渡难关
Hey. That's why you have your brother to see you through.
哦 哇 等等 你们是
Oh. Whoa, wait, you guys are...
双胞胎
Twins.
像你们一样
Like you.
哦 不
Oh... No,
-跟我们不一样 -呃 好吧
not like us. Yeah, okay, um,
我们能否私下谈谈
can you excuse us?
好的
Yeah.
双胞胎恋情 真的吗
Twincest? Seriously?
他们是祖卡 生活在社会最底层的变形人
They're Zurka. Shape-shifting bottom-feeders.
他们的族群在阿斯加德被鄙视 是有原因的
Their clan is despised in Asgard, with good reason.
但他们是你的朋友
But they were your friends.
“朋友”是个大词
"Friends" Is a strong word.
我是在演戏 他们很高兴能
I was acting out, they were happy
一起相处并就此利用
to go along and take advantage.
他们是一对奇葩
They are a walking freak fest.
我们得甩掉他们
We need to get rid of them.
我会的 好吗 相信我
I'll do it, okay? Trust me,
我能解决他们俩
I can handle these two.
你姐姐在哪儿
Where's your sister?
绑不住她 我试过了
Can't keep her on a leash. I've tried.
看起来好像轮到我们了
Looks like it's just down to us.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们替你们受罪
We took the fall for you.
-你们欠我们的 -我什么都不欠你们的
You owe us for... I don't owe you
任何东西 现在 我建议你应该在我
anything. Now, I suggest you leave
发火而做出让你后悔的事前离开
before I get angry and do something you'll regret.
那我建议你要考虑一下
And I suggest you reconsider
-你说的话了 -我父亲
that statement.-My father
啊 唔
Aah! Hmm?
恩
Mm.
你总是那么漂亮
You were always so pretty.
我们应该找点乐子
We should have some fun.
-你的兄弟难道不会嫉妒吗 -没事
Won't your brother get jealous? It's okay.
他也可以加入
He can play, too.
谢了 但是我真的真的
Thanks, but I'm really, really,
真的不感兴趣
really not interested.
什么
What...
书上说 这个咒语
According to the book,this spell,
-应该会让我们不可磨灭 -这什么意思啊
should make us indelebilis. What's that mean?
不是准确的医用拉丁文
This isn't exactly med school Latin,
但从我能辨别出的来看
but from what I can make out,
它能保护我们不受伤害
it should protect us from harm.
物理上 精神上和情感上
Physically, mentally and emotionally.
所以没有东西能够伤害我们
So nothing would be able to hurt us.
没有东西
Nothing.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
好的
All right.
伊娃告诉了我一点血咒的事
Eva told me a little about blood magic.
不是开玩笑的
It's no joke.
哦 只是一滴
Oh, it's just a drop.
好吧
All right.
跟我一起念
Say it with me.
永恒不可磨灭
Aeternum indelibilis.
永恒
Aeternum
不可磨灭
indelibilis.
你觉得起作用了吗
You think it worked?
我可以肯定的告诉你
I can tell you with total certainty
我完全不知道
that I have absolutely no idea.
嘿 你看 如果我把它放在耳边
Hey, look-- if I hold it up to my ear,
我就能听到大海的声音
I can hear the ocean...
我在那里把它掉在那里 它永远
where I dropped it, and it's broken
-都修不好了 -是啊 我很抱歉
—Forever. —Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
我撞到你 也是我的错
That was kind of my fault for knocking into you,
但我们不需要手♥机♥
but we don't need a phone. Because I
因为我可以
can change a tire
自己换轮胎
all by myself.
好吧 这还挺性感的
Okay, that's kind of sexy.
-那就是我的追求 -某种 某种意义上吧
-That's what I'm going for. -In a... In a way.
我觉得他们没看见我们
I don't think they see us.
什么
What?
悔恨与保留
Regere et conservare.
哎哟
Whoa!
该死 就差一点儿 你没事吧
Damn, that was close. You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
真的
Yeah?
我觉得老天好像在告诉我们什么
I think the universe is trying to tell us something.
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表