剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
something's gonna happen.
你还记得那些话吗
Do you remember the words?
记得 死亡的转移
Yeah. Remotio A Morte.
-它的意思是死亡的放逐 -不
-It means "Banishment of death." -No.
不 它的意思是死亡的
No, it means "Removal
转移
of death."
所以呢 难道不是一回事儿吗
So? Isn't that the same thing?
你不能就这样转移
You can't just remove
一个人的死亡 达什
someone's death, Dash.
它必须被转移到某个地方
It has to go somewhere.
现在这个地方
And this one went...
就是在我身上
Inside me.
山姆的死亡现在存在你体内了
Sam's death is now inside your body.
如果我们不把它弄出来
And if we don't get it out,
你会死的
you're going to die.
这批东西刚从迈阿密来的
This batch just came in from Miami.
在你完事儿之后
After you do your thing,
我们要有双倍的收益
we're gonna be able to charge double.
收获愈高
Ut excelso excelsior.
强者愈强
Ut fortis fortior.
好了
It's done.
我说双倍了吗
Did I say double?
我们应该收这鬼东西三倍的价钱 宝贝儿
We're gonna charge triple for this shit, baby.
我再也不想把我的天赋用在这种事情上
I don't want to use my gifts like this anymore.
使用你的天赋
Using
可是你的想法 记得吗
your gifts was your idea, remember?
我知道 在一段时间内这也的确很有趣
I know, and it was fun for a while.
但现在这让人感觉廉价和下流
But now it just feels cheap and seedy.
噢 宝贝
Oh, baby!
这些一切可都不是廉价的
None of this is cheap!
我不在乎那些钱了
I don't care about the money!
现在这不是我想要的生活
This isn't the life I want to live.
是那个曾经跟你一起工作的酒保 不是吗
It's that bartender you used to work with, isn't it?
他叫什么名字 波比
What's his name? Bobby?
真是肤浅下流
Talk about cheap and seedy.
这跟他没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with him.
你个满口胡言的婊♥子♥
You lying bitch!
我知道你在跟他干了什么
I know what you're doing with him!
我知道你们做了什么 我看见你了
I know what you do with him-- I saw you!
来吧 宝贝儿 你不想还手 还手啊
Come on, baby, aren't you gonna fight back? Gonna fight back?
我跟你完了 我要离开
I'm done. I'm leaving.
你给我过来 现在 到这边
Get your ass over here, now! Come here!
你以为你可以摆脱的了我吗
You think you can get away from me?!
我跟你可没完
This isn't over!
我会找到你的
I'll find you!
你死定了
You're dead!
听到了吗 你死定了
You hear me?! You're dead!
达什 你等的越久 情况就会越糟糕
Dash, the longer you wait, the worse it's gonna get.
我不明白
I don't understand.
英格丽德 你看 死亡根本不是一个东西
Ingrid, look, death isn't a thing.
你知道的 这 这是一个生化过程
You know, it-it's a biological process.
这跟生物学无关
This isn't about biology.
在宇宙中有一种自然宇宙平衡的规律
There is a natural cosmic balance in the universe.
没有东西可以完全的消失
Nothing ever disappears completely.
也没有东西会被浪费
And nothing goes to waste.
这就跟在你和基利安身上
It's like what happened
发生的事一样
with you and Killian.
一种能量的转换 是 我知道
A transfer of energy. Yeah, I know.
还有很多我们可以做的事 达什
There's a lot we can do, Dash.
我们有这种惊人的能力
We have incredible power.
但每当遇到生命或者死亡
But when it comes to life and death,
总是要付出代价的
there's always a price.
当我知道我是个女巫的时候
When I first found out I was a witch,
我让温蒂姨从死亡里活了过来
I brought my Aunt Wendy back from the dead.
这是很冲动的
It was impulsive.
而且跟你一样 我有一万个对的理由来做这件事
And I did it for all the right reasons just like you.
但是我不知道的是 为了做这件事
But what I didn't know was that by doing it,
有一个我爱的人必须死去
someone I loved had to die.
而且这真的发生了
And they did.
平衡必须被恢复
Balance has to be restored.
那我该做什么
And what am I supposed to do?
杀掉那个才13岁的孩子吗
Just kill a 13-year-old kid?
不 不是杀了他
No, not kill him.
把他的死亡还给他
Return his death to him.
死神之礼
"Munere Mortis."
死神的礼物
"The Gift of Death."
你得把山姆的死亡
You have to put Sam's death
归还到他的身上
back into Sam's body.
这跟听起来一样可怕 这是他的死期
As horrible as that sounds, it was his time to die.
不是你的
Not yours.
一旦曼德拉古拉兽激活毒麻
Once the Mandragora activates the veneno linea,
碗将粉碎
the bowl will shatter.
然后呢
And then?
他会留下痕迹的
He'll leave a trail.
我们可以跟踪他的脚步回到他家
And we can trace his steps back to his home.
所以 就是这样吗
So, that's it?
我们只是站在这里等待时机
We just stand here until then,
-盯着碗吗 -嗯嗯
-staring at the bowl? -Mm-hmm.
如果当真发生了什么记得来接我
Come get me when something actually happens.
在你的生命中出现了一个新的人
There's a new man in your life.
你是干什么的 某种预言家吗
What are you-- some kind of seer?
我运营着一个最成功的
I run one of the most successful
世界上对冲基金会
hedge funds in the world.
我可不是不小心到那个程度的
I didn't end up there accidentally.
是的
Yes.
我就是某种预言家
I'm "Some kind of seer."
哦 太酷了
Oh, cool.
我读塔罗牌
I read tarot.
真棒 塔罗牌
Cute. Tarot.
这就像一个孩子的游戏
It's like a kid's game.
所以 你和我的姐姐之间发生了什么事
So, what happened between you and my sister?
你为什么这么恨她
Why do you hate her so much?
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
没有
No.
为什么我一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
在你的生命中的这个人
This man in your life,
他穿着制♥服♥
he wears a uniform.
恩恩 是的
Mm-hmm. Yes, he does.
嗯
Mmm.
他带来了你激♥情♥
He brings out your fire.
是的
Uh-huh.
但是你坚持和他保持距离
But you're keeping him at arm's length.
-你是如此的惊吓 -不 我没有
-You're scared. -No, I'm not.
不 没关系 是原因的
No, it's-it's okay. It makes sense.
你已经受伤了 挺严重的
You've been hurt... A lot.
你想知道
Do you want to know
-如何进展的吗 -不 她不想
-how this turns out? -No, she doesn't.
-是 我想 -我能看你的未来 温蒂
-Yes, I do! -I can see your future, Wendy.
-很清楚 -我刚说了
-Very clearly. - I just told you.
温蒂不想知道她的未来
Wendy doesn't want to know her future.
不要替我说话 我想知道
Don't speak for me. I want to know.
哇 我这就去树林里
Whoa! I'm heading to the woods.
那是什么
What is that?
这飞镖有毒
This dart contains a poison
叫做分离之毒
called discidium.
甚至足以杀死曼德拉古拉兽
Enough to kill even a Mandragora.
-我跟你一起去 -我也去
-I'm coming with you. -I am, too.
不 我需要你和弗雷德里克在这里
No, I need you to stay here with Frederick.
你们两个都不要跟来 我们已经讨论好了
Neither one of you are coming. We've already discussed this.
你呆在这儿 这是太危险了
You're staying here. It's way too dangerous.
他在追杀我儿子
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表