剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
一个男巫 嗯 我知道
A warlock? Yeah, I know.
我只有一个问题
And I have just one question.
当然 想问啥就问啥
Of course. Ask me anything.
你什么时候知道的
When'd you figure it out?
你指什么
What do you mean?
你来圣多明戈找我的时候
When you came to see me in Santo Domingo,
你知道我有法力吗
did you know about my powers?
没错
Yes.
但我当时不确定你是否知道
But I wasn't sure if you knew yet.
所以你为什么不告诉我 又不违反规定
So why didn't you tell me? That's not against the code.
我知道
I know.
一切发生得太快了
Everything just happened so fast.
我的意思是 我到了那 然后还知道你结婚了
I mean, I got there, and you were married.
就是说如果我没结婚你会告诉我吗
So you would've told me if I wasn't married?
不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no. That's not what I meant.
我只是 我只是不知道怎么说 也许是这样吧
I just... I just wasn't sure how to say it, I guess.
对我来说是小事一件
Seems pretty simple to me.
不过是 看着我的眼睛
You just look me in the eye,
然后告诉我事情的真♥相♥
and tell me the truth.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我应该自己来做这件事
I should have done that all along.
现在 我就告诉你真♥相♥
From now on, I'm just gonna tell you the truth.
就是 我还
The truth is, I'm still...
嗨 朋友们
Hey, guys.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
我们需要一个折叠沙发
We need a fold-out couch.
挑一个 我不好拿主意
Pick one. I can't decide.
我的家族又庞大 又热闹
My family is enormous and loud.
他们威胁我要来参观
They're threatening to visit.
我很喜欢他们 [西班牙语]
Pero yo los quiero mucho,
因为他们给了我香蕉 [西班牙语]
porque ellos me dieron platanos.
你会说西班牙语啊
You speak Spanish?
他在为了我学
He's learning. For me.
但是 你刚才在说
Except, you just said
你很喜欢他们
that you love them
因为他们给了你香蕉
because they gave you bananas?
对啊 我就想说这个
That's what I meant to say.
你真可爱
You're so adorable.
喔
Wow.
橄榄只剩下一点了
We are dangerously low on olives.
我要回储物室拿一些
I'm gonna go back to the storeroom and grab some.
很高兴见到你 伊娃
It was nice to see you, Eva.
很高兴见到你
Nice seeing you.
我说 这挺好的
I mean, that's all right.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
好
Yes!
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
我们再来一次 离手
Let's go again. Clear!
我刚收到通知
I just got the page.
我听说手术进展顺利 怎么回事
I heard the surgery went okay. What's going on?
他休克了
He crashed.
好的 我们再来一次
Okay, let's go again.
清场
Clear!
他休克多久了
How long's he been down?
16分钟了
16 minutes.
我要叫家属了
I'm calling it.
别加压了
Stop compressions.
死亡时间
Time of death...
11:28
11:28.
我们需要跟他母亲谈谈
We have to speak to his mother.
好的 就 给我一点儿时间
Yeah, just... give me a sec.
转移
Remotio...
死亡
A Morte.
转移死亡
Remotio A Morte.
转移死亡
Remotio A Morte.
本森医生 过来一下
Dr. Benson, get over here.
你是怎么让他苏醒的
How did you resuscitate him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我站在那里 他就醒过来了
I was standing here, he just woke up.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
山姆 雅各布
Sam Jacobs.
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
就这里
Right here.
什么 这难道是 神秘人
What? Is this... mystery man
与一个曼德拉古拉兽打架然后给热狗小贩
who fought a Mandragora and lived to tell the tale
诉说悲惨往事吗
a hot dog vendor?
乔安娜
Joanna!
艾利克斯
Alex.
嗨 这是我妹妹 温蒂
Hi. This is my sister, Wendy.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
什 好吧
Wha... okay.
我们遇到了麻烦
We have a problem
你是唯一一个我能想到的能帮我们的人
and you're the only one I could think of who could help us.
要不是这事儿关乎存亡 我是不会来的
I wouldn't come if it wasn't a matter of life or death.
你有15秒
You have 15 seconds.
传送门打开了
The portal opened.
一个曼德拉古拉兽进来了
A Mandragora came through.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
它已经杀了东区的两个人了
It's already killed two people in East End.
你比任何我认识的人
You know more about them
都更加了解它们
than anyone else I've ever met.
我不知道还可以去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
我只是不希望更多无辜的人死去
I just don't want more innocent people to die.
我真服你
I almost admire the fact
发生了那么多事你竟然
that after all this time
还有胆来这里
you have the gall to come here
要我帮忙
and ask me for help.
但你还是下地狱吧 乔安娜
But you can still go to hell, Joanna.
我觉得
I take it
那是个拒绝
that's a "No"?
深呼吸
Take a breath.
好的 听着 我知道这有点尴尬
Okay, look, I know this is a little awkward.
好的
All right?
但是我现在是加德纳医生
But right now I'm Dr. Gardiner.
好的 别把我想成达什
Okay? Don't think of me as Dash.
加德纳医生
Dr. Gardiner.
好的 所以 呃
Okay, so, uh...
告诉我发生了什么事
tell me what's been going on.
呃 好吧 你已经看过我背上的伤口了
Uh, well, you've seen the cuts on my back.
我一直梦游并且都不记得了
I've been sleepwalking and losing track of time.
我知道我妈妈能帮我治愈伤口
And I know my mom can heal my injuries,
但我担心的是为什么这种事一直发生
but I'm worried about why it keeps happening.
好吧
Okay, well,
我会定一全套血检板
I'll order a full blood panel.
我们可以从那儿入手 如果有医学原因
We can start there. If there's a medical reason,
-我们会找到原因 -谢谢你 达什
we'll find it. Thank you, Dash.
我是说 加德纳医生
I mean, Dr. Gardiner.
达什
Dash.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你的手
Your hands...
看起来像是
That looks like
某个咒语的副作用
the side effects of a spell.
我的
My...
我的癌症患者
my cancer patient...
山姆 他快死了所以我说了几句话
Sam, he was dying and I started saying some words,
但连咒语都算不上却让他复活了
but it wasn't even a spell and it revived him.
等等 他是快死了
Wait... was he dying,
还是已经死了
or dead?
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表