剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
好啊
I will.
嗯嗯
Okay.
我特别
I'm very...
失望 弗雷德里克
disappointed, Frederick.
你为什么还没有动手
Why didn't you go through with it?
我还以为我们是一伙的
I thought we were on the same team.
伤害我妈妈只会引发怀疑
Harming my mother would only arouse suspicion.
我不会那么做的
I won't do it.
国王特别交代我 如果你不合作
I was told by the king, if you don't cooperate,
我应当不择手段
I should do whatever it takes.
你是在威胁我么
Is that a threat?
你认为呢
What do you think?
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
在宿主替身找到前 国王在此
Until a host body is found, the king is right here.
我就是其化身
I'm the vessel,
而你 完全不知道怎么脱离我
and you have no idea how to carry the king's spirit
承载国王的神灵 你需要我活着
without me. You need me alive.
或者 我会直接将国王的神灵
Or I'll just cut the king's spirit
从你胸口割去
right out of your chest.
除非 你做不到
Except you can't.
痛苦降临
Afferrentur dolor.
我任然可以伤害你
I can still hurt you,
所以我们最好商议个共事的好方法
so we better figure out a way to work together.
撤离
Remora.
我知道一个方法可以让我们亲自做曼德拉古拉兽做的事
I know a way we can do the work of the Mandragora ourselves.
也就是说我们得用点肮脏的手段
Just means getting our hands a little dirty.
你最好别糊弄我
You better not be messing with me.
我没有
I'm not.
不过 如果你敢动我妈一根毫毛
But if you touch so much as a hair on my mother's head,
我就自己干掉自己
I'll slit my own throat.
而且我们都知道
And we both know Grandfather
祖父缺了我就无法继续他的计划
can't continue his plan without me.
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表