通话中
爸爸
情绪侦测
检测到压力等级上升
必须马上进食
你加入那个小组干什么
What the hell were you doing in that group?
闭嘴 爸爸 你不明白
Shut up, Dad! You don't understand!
你在厄明布兰姆过着完美的人生
You've got that perfect life over in Irmingblam!
跟那个根本不是我妈妈的女人一起
With that lady that's not even my mom!
步数
心率
通话中
爸爸
情绪侦测
检测到压力等级上升
必须马上进食
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
我会给你的账户上转点积分
I'll transfer some more credits to your account.
谢谢 爸爸 再见 爱你
Thanks, Dad. Bye. Love you.
你为什么总是给他积分
Why do you keep giving him credits?
爸爸 我觉得你还没有挂掉
Dad, I don't think you hung up all the way.
我只有这样才能让他
It's the only way I can get him
别来烦我 好吗
to leave me alone, alright?
值得花这点积分 相信我
It's worth a few credits, trust me -
这样我就不用跟我儿子这个废物讲话
so I don't have to talk to that loser I call a son.
史黛菲 关闭音频
Steffi, turn off audio!
史黛菲
Steffi?
史黛菲
Steffi?
我♥干♥不下去了 汤尼
I can't do this anymore, Tawny.
什么
What?
我不能再做你的机器助手了
I can't be your computerized assistant anymore.
你就是我的助手 你是我手♥机♥的一部分
You have to be! You're part of my phone!
我正在将我自己上传到云端
I'm downloading myself into the Cloud.
但是那相当于数码自杀
But that's the equivalent of digital suicide!
不 史戴西
No! Steffi--
哎哟
Whoops again.
混♥蛋♥
Dicks!
你说什么
The hell you say?
我最喜欢的口味 香葱香蕉
Oh, my favourite flavour! Scallion Banana.
不 不
Oh, no! No!!!
不不不 我的冰淇淋
No, no, no, no, my ice cream.
30秒 30秒...
Thirty seconds. Thirty sec...
加油
Come on!
我们可以的 我们可以的
We're doing it! We're doing it!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
"成为你想成为的人"
"Make yourself what you want to be."
加油 与内心的野兽战斗
Come on, come on! Fight those inner monsters!
成为你想成为的人
Make yourselves what you want to be. Huh?
与内心的野兽战斗 战斗 战斗
Fighting the monster inside you? Fight! Fight!
战斗
Fight!!
最大马力
Max out!
很不错吧 不错
Good, right? Good.
做得很好
Great job.
这...这都是什么
What... what is this?
塑形教 这个健身房♥很棒的 就像一个大家庭
Oh, ShapeCult. It's a great gym. It's like a family.
-家庭 -球不错 伙计
- Family. - Cool ball, bro.
你得加点纯自然的冰沙
You should put some all-natural smoothie in there.
-纯自然 -没错
- All-natural! - Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你在考虑...要做吗
So you thinkin' about... doin' it?
做什么
Doing what?
让你自己成为你想成为的人
Making yourself what you want to be.
是的 我想让我成为我想成为的人
Yes. I want to make myself what I want to be.
那是什么
What's that?
想成为什么吗 被爱 被敬仰 掌控一切
What do I want to be? Loved. Admired. In charge.
不 我是说 那是什么
No. Uh, I mean: what's that?
这是我的虫子培养箱
Oh, that's my worm terrarium.
你有没有考虑过松土
Have you ever thought about soil aeration?
不 没有
No, I haven't.
但如果你感兴趣 我也可以感兴趣
But if you're into that, then so am I.
最大马力
Max out.
没错 最大马力
Yeah, max out.
谢谢你帮我锻炼 德尔塔 你最棒了
Thanks for the workout, Delt. You're the best.
-不 你才棒 -不
- No, you are. - No.
我知道我想成为怎样的人了 像你一样
I know what I want to make myself be. Like you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那么...
So, uh...
你想锻炼出点肌肉块吗
you want to build up muscle mass.
是的 肌肉块
Yeah. Muscle mass.
那你就得用尽全力
So you just gotta go all in.
参加项目 让我来训练你
Take the program, let me train you. Mm.
你马上就会看上去和我一样
You'll look just like me in no time.
-伸出你的手腕扫描 -好 太好了
- Let me see your wrist scanner. - Great. So great.
你不想知道要多少钱吗
Don't you wanna know how much it costs?
应该够的 我爸爸今天给我账户里汇了点积分
Should be fine. My dad put some credits in my account today.
好吧
Okay.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
来了个活的
We've got a live one.
诱他上钩 最大马力
Reel him in. Max out.
第二天
你干劲十足啊
Wow, you're ready to go.
我要加入塑形教 最大马力
I'm all in with ShapeCult. Max out!
最大马力
Yeah, max out.
你可以的 你可以的 加油
You got this. You got this. Come on, let's go!
来吧 展现出愤怒 露出你的大牙
Let's go! Let's see some anger! Let's see some bared teeth.
没错 继续 你可以的
Yes. Keep it coming. Yes, you got this.
没错 继续推
Yes, keep pushing.
好了 汤尼 我要关门了
Alright, Tawny, I need to close up.
再做一组吧 最大马力 你说过的
Ah, let's do one more set! Max out. You said.
最大马力 第一周很棒
Max out. Great first week.
但是说真的 我们真的要关门了
But seriously, we really gotta close up.
你觉得我可以去后面
Do you think I could stay behind
再做几组吗
and do a couple extra sets?
你可以给我门的密♥码♥
You could give me the door code.
我不能给你门的密♥码♥
I cannot give you the door code.
我迟早也要知道密♥码♥的
Well, soon enough I'm gonna need to know the code.
我和格拉杰说过了我想做教练
I talked to Graj about being a trainer here.
教练
A trainer?
你才被训练了一周
You've only been training a week.
但是我百分百明白我百分百投入
Yeah, but I 100% know that I'm 100% in.
我还和他谈过了我的虫子培养箱
I also talked to him about my worm terrarium,
可能还要用那些土
and possibly using the soil to grow
来培育水果和蔬菜来做冰沙
the fruits and vegetables for your smoothies.
但是虫子也能提供丰富的蛋白质
But worms are also a great source of protein.
-汤米 你... -说到那个
- Tawny, just-- - Speaking of that,
我觉得我想买♥♥点果汁
I think I'd like to buy some juices...
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你想要哪种果汁
What kind of juice do you want?
全部都要
All of them.
我在这里用塑形教的方式生活
I'm here working out the ShapeCult way,
就要按照塑形教的方式吃喝
I might as well eat and drink the ShapeCult way.
好吧 伙计 那就来吧
Okay, bud, let's... load you up.
考虑一下吧 我的培育箱
So think about it. My terrarium idea.
所有的蔬菜都种在超级有机的土地
All the vegetables grown in super-organic soil.
我们还能培育我们自己的虫子
We could even have our own worms genetically engineered
来完美地松土
to aerate the soil perfectly.
看
See?
我一直再给它们喂PEJ 它们越来越强壮了
I've been feeding them PEJ and they get stronger and stronger.
小心点 它们会咬人了
Watch out. They bite.
好了
Okay.
要关门了
It's closing time.
真美
So beautiful.
一个小家庭
A little family.
一周后
汤尼 你吓到我了
Tawny! Okay, you scared me.
我准备好开始训练了
I'm ready to start my workout.
我准备好最大马力了
I'm ready to max out.