怪异都市
第一季 第一集
不远的未来 在一座与你的家园很相似的城市里
社会一分为二
一半人住在线上区
另一半人住在线下区
他们甚至在两区之间建了一道关卡
就叫做"线"
真命爱侣
线下区
线
线上区
史黛菲 现在几点了
Hey, uh, Steffi, what time is it?
你好 斯图 现在是傍晚6点04分
Hello, Stu. It is 6:04 PM.
时速 9.1英里
距离 28英里
步数
心率
靠
Shit.
"你必须在这用餐"餐厅
松露我真的吃腻了
I'm so tired of truffles.
我也是 我听说线下区
Me too. I hear they have great food vehicles
有很棒的食物车 但我不敢去那边
Below The Line but I'm simply too scared to go down there.
"你必须在这用餐"餐厅 评分三颗星
You Must Eat Here. Three Stars.
身为线上区居民
Reminder: as a resident of Above the Line
本月底前你必须在这用餐
you must eat here by end of month.
一杯比利时长粒小麦五倍IPA
Okay, we've got the Belgian Long Grain Wheat Quintuple IPA.
我不客气啦
Don't mind if I do!
-闻起来很浓郁 -真好
- Creamy nose feel, you know. - Nice.
一杯南瓜藏红花超级双份三倍IPA
And a Pumpkin Saffron Super Double Triple IPA.
赞爆
Boom.
谁点了瓶装淡啤
And who is the lager in a bottle for?
是我朋友 抱歉 他总是迟到
That's my buddy. Sorry. He's always late.
从冰柜最底下才翻出这个
Had to dig way back in the cooler for this.
还以为早就没卖♥♥这种了
Didn't even know we had them anymore.
二位帅哥还想点些什么吗
Can I get you handsome gentlemen anything else?
我们都是幸福的已婚男人
We're both happily married!
别开撩哦
Easy now!
-真棒 -是啊
- That's great! - Yeah.
-杜易斯 -斯图
- Dewis! - Stu!
-好吗 哥们 -你好吗
- Whaddup, bro! - Whaddup?!
-斯图 这是帕比 帕比 这是斯图 -幸会
- Stu, Pobby. Pobby, Stu. - Nice to meet you, bro.
幸会 哥们
Good to meet you, bro.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我听说你每次都迟到
You know what? I hear you're always late.
你说对了
Hey! Ah, guilty.
天啊 你们真的有这个 谢谢
Oh, jeez, you had it! Thank you.
你怎么会喝这种东西
How do you drink that stuff?
我很喜欢 小时候常喝这种"蛋"啤
Love this stuff. Just grew up on it, you know. "Lay-ger".
-真惨 -是啊
- That's rough. - Yeah.
斯图 这周有去约会吗
Stu, any dates this week, man?
这周一次都没有
No... none this week. Actually,
其实 我从上月开始就没约过会了
I haven't had one since last month.
约会 你出生时没被分配伴侣吗 为什么
Dates? You weren't assigned at birth? Why?
斯图是在线下区长大的
Oh, Stu grew up Below The Line.
-我靠 -是啊
- Oh shit. - Yeah.
线下区的人不包分配伴侣 得自己去约会
Nobody Below The Line gets assigned. You have to date.
但之后我妈发明了一款应用程序
But then my mom invented an app
能移除人脑中的应用程序
that removes apps from your brain.
-"除应助手"吗 -对 她因此赚了一大笔钱
- The UnAppetizer? - Yeah. So she made a whole bunch of money,
我们就搬到了线上区
we moved Above The Line.
但那时我已经18岁了 所以还是得约会
I was already 18 by then, so I still gotta date.
哥们 我可喜欢"除应助手"了
Dude, I love The UnAppetizer.
-大家都喜欢 -等等 我放个东西
- Everybody does. - Hold on, I'm getting something here.
-史黛菲 -你好 帕比 有什么我能效劳的
- Steffi? - Hello, Pobby. What can I do for you?
运行"除应助手"
Launch UnAppetizer.
"除应助手"建议您
UnAppetizer recommends
删除"共度良宵"应用 因为您已结婚了
deleting Meet-Me-Sex-Me as you are now married.
还建议您删除
It also recommends deleting
"电影何处寻"应用 因为我能播放所有电影
Where-See-Movie-At as all movies are available on me.
另外建议您删除
It recommends deleting
"快速增肌"应用 因为您显然已经放弃了
Get-Buff-Quick as you have clearly given up.
那太疯狂了 约会的世界
Man, that's crazy. You know, the dating world.
我就是大学毕业后谈过几个分配的对象
I feel like I just did my assigned hook ups after college,
然后通过"共度良宵"认识了几个
and then did a little Meet-Me-Sex-Me,
之后就跟内秋结婚了 这样很好
and then, I married Nachel, and... it's good. It is good.
是啊 不得不说 约会的世界真的很残酷
Yeah, I mean, I gotta say, the dating world is brutal.
我也不知道 我开始觉得
I don't know, I'm starting to think
我可能会永远单身了
I might just be single forever.
抱歉打扰你们了 我刚才听见你们说话
Sorry to interrupt but I was eavesdropping.
你们有没有试过"真命爱侣"
Have you tried The One That's The One?
没有 没试过
No. No.
"真命爱侣"是什么
What is The One That's The One?
红娘公♥司♥
A dating site.
之所以叫"真命爱侣"
It's called The One That's The One
是因为他们100%保证
because it promises, 100% guaranteed,
能为你找到真命爱侣
to send you The One That's The One.
世界上最适合你的人
The perfect person for you.
我就是这样认识我妻子麦奎拉的
That's how I met my wife, Mequela.
那名字怎么拼啊
How do you spell that?
-M Q &再加la -这样啊
- M, Q, ampersand, laaaaaaa. - Hm.
-传统拼法 -不错
- Old school spelling. - Nice.
你们没看过那支广♥告♥吗
You haven't seen the commercial?
-没有 -你们看
- No. - Here.
你是这家公♥司♥的员工吗
Do you work for the company?
我还在等他们的答复
I'm still waiting to hear back.
在线下区长大吗 厌倦了你的法定伴侣吗
Grew up Below The Line? Sick of your mandated mate?
想找个伴 但就是找不到吗
Looking for someone, but coming up with none?
纯粹厌倦了约会那一套吗 不如试试
Just plain tired of the dating scene? Well, try...
"真命爱侣"吧
The One That's The One!
真命爱侣
在奈杰里实验室 我们通过问你特定的问题
At Negari Labs, we used a combination of specific questions
加上DNA测试
combined with DNA testing
确保你能寻得最般配的爱人
to assure that you get your perfect match!
本市杰出的科学家奈杰里博士
Our city's prized scientist, Dr. Negari,
开♥发♥出一种算法
has developed an algorithm
保证能为你送去
that promises to send you not just anyone,
-最适合你的真命爱侣 -连我都找到了呢
- but The One That's The One. - It even worked for me!
走开啦 你们这对傻兮兮的老鸳鸯
Get outta here you dotty old lovebirds!
今天就亲临奈杰里实验室
Come on down to Negari Labs today
找到属于你的真命爱侣吧
and find your The One That's The One!
走开啦 哥在跳舞
Get outta here! I'm dancing.
-斯图 斯图·麦克斯姆 -我是
- Stu? Stu Maxsome? - Yes.
是你啊 广♥告♥里那个人
Oh, hey, it's you. From the commercial.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
跟我来
Follow me.
真不敢相信我来了 一开始我觉得不可能
I can't believe I'm doing this. At first, I thought: no way!
我绝不会那么做
No way am I gonna do that.
我也说不好 我通过"真命爱侣"找对象
I mean, I don't know, isn't that like, uh, I don't know,
跟线上区的人
me doing One That's The One,
被分配对象有什么分别
isn't that like someone from Above The Line being assigned?
就是一样的 然后我又想
Yeah, it is! And then, I thought:
我现在也是线上区的人了 也许我该这么做
Well, I'm Above The Line now, maybe I should do it.
而且当时我也有点沮丧
Also, I was just sort of depressed.
我妈老逼着我找对象
My mom has been really hard on me about finding somebody.
但不是很疯癫那种啦 她很贴心
Not crazy, though. She's really sweet.
-她只是... -我看得出来你很紧张
- She's-- - I can tell you're nervous.
放轻松 我保证你会对我们的服务感到满意
Just relax, I assure you'll be satisfied with our service.
好吧
Yeah...
好了 机器正抽取和扫描你的DNA
Okay. So, as the machine extracts and scans your DNA,
-与此同时 我问你几个问题 -好的
- I'm gonna ask you a few questions. - Sure.
从这两项测试结果中获得的信息
The results of these two tests will give us
能助我们找到你的真命爱侣
the information we need to find your One That's The One.
-很好 -你只需如实回答
- Great. - All that matters is that you answer honestly.
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. - Okay. Ahem.
你最喜欢哪个数字
What is your favourite number?
3 不对 8
Three. No, eight.
没关系 有些问题可能很奇怪
It's okay, the questions can be a little awkward.
如实回答即可
Just answer honestly.