Yeah. Sure.
是盖特
Oh. It's Gete.
蕾娜
Rayna.
你和盖特发信息只会鼓励他
Texting with Gete is only going to encourage him.
你现在和切斯特一起了
You're with Chester, now.
科琳 我没有和任何人一起
Colleen, I'm not "With" Anyone,
我想给谁发信息都可以
and I can text whoever I want.
高等教育姑娘怎样了
大学真是太棒了
我的逗号♥按键失灵了
My period button isn't working.
要腌黄瓜瓜吗
Pickle?
好的
Yeah.
来 我给你做点维他蛋白奶昔
Here. Let me make you a vitamin protein shake to go with that.
为什么你和切斯特这么想要让我摄入蛋白质
Why are you and Chester so excited about getting me protein?
我们只希望你健康
We just want you to be healthy.
我得搞清楚这些信息是怎么回事
I have to get to the bottom of these texts.
电♥信♥拨号♥公♥司♥ 我是德格
Tele-Dial-Corp, Dirg speaking.
有什么需要帮助处理你的数据拨号♥的
How may I assist your cellular and digital needs today?
你好 我想追踪一条信息
Hi. I wanted to trace a text.
追踪信息 我来帮你转接
Tracing a text? Let me transfer you.
*等待音乐*
*Hold music*
*你正在听** ♪
*等待音乐 等待时分*
*Hold music, while you hold!*
不好意思
Excuse me?
你在自己唱你自己的等待音乐吗
Um... Are you singing your own hold music?
被抓包了
Busted.
研究显示客户
Research shows that customers
被转接到另一个部门时
are more satisfied with service
满意度会更高
if they've gone from one department to another.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是
I just...
想知道这些信息是从哪里发来的
want to know where these texts are coming from.
我可以帮助你
I can help you with that.
能告诉我你的全名吗
Can I get your first and last name, please?
蕾娜·佩雷斯
Rayna Perez.
谢谢你 蕾娜
Thank you, Rayna.
你能回答以下几个安全问题吗
Would you please answer the following security question?
你正在穿过一片沙漠
You are walking through the desert,
你看到了一个乌龟 你就...
and you see a tortoise! You reach--
我会帮助那只乌龟
I would help the tortoise.
很好
Very good!
开始追踪
And... beginning the trace.
嘀
Beep!
嘟
Blurp!
噗
Boop!
你在自己发出追踪的声音吗
Um... Are you making your own tracing noises now?
是的
Um... Yes.
追踪系统是没有声音的
The tracing system is silent,
但是研究显示客户听到系统有声音时
but research has shown that customers are more confident
会更加安心
in the system if they hear some sounds.
嘀 嘟之类的
Beeps, boops, et ceteras.
好吧
That's fine.
嘟
Boop.
追踪完成了
The trace is complete.
这些未知信息来自...
These unknown texts have been coming from...
你的体内
Inside you!
带我去看医生
Take me to the doctor.
佩雷斯小姐
Miss Perez...
幸好你来看医生了
It's a good thing you came to see a doctor.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
什么 但我已经好几个月没有做过爱了
What? But I haven't had sex in months.
佩雷斯小姐 你说的话是不可能的
Miss Perez. What you're saying is not possible.
因为你的确是怀孕了
Because you are, indeed, pregnant.
不 你说的话才是不可能的
No. What you're saying is impossible,
因为我已经好几个月没做过爱了 不然我会知道的
because I haven't had sex in months! I would know!
不可能
Impossible?
我说的话是不可能的
What I'm saying is impossible?
萨斯汀医学院
Well! The Saustin School
可不同意你说的这番话
of Medical Stuff would disagree with you!
阿瑟·G·奥斯卡 在线艺术与文学学院
Arthur G. Ooscar, College of Online Arts and Letters
可不会同意你这番话
would disagree with you!
看来我也不是全世界最棒的爸爸了
I guess I'm not the World's Best Dad then, either!
全世界最棒的爸爸
冷静一点
Let's take it down a notch!
哥们 搞什么
Dude, what the hell?!
对不起
My apologies.
我的表现不像是一个从医学院毕业的学生
My behavior is unbefitting of a graduate of the School of MedStu.
但事实就是如此 你怀孕了
But the fact remains: You are pregnant.
我还没准备好做一名母亲
I'm not ready to be a mother.
我刚进大学 我想
I just got into college. I want a career.
有时候我们想要的不一定是最好的
Well, sometimes what we want isn't what's best for the world.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
你可以回家 生下你的宝宝
You can go home, have your baby,
然后回来上大学
and then go back to college.
我和切斯特会和你一起
Chester and I will go with you.
你和切斯特 这怎么可以
You and Chester? How would that work?
我要和我的父母谈谈
I have to talk to my parents.
没问题 我们在这里
There's no problem. We're here.
你们在...
What are you do--
你们刚...你们一直都在帘子后面吗
Did you just... Were you behind the curtain this whole time?
你的室友科琳说得对
Your roommate Colleen is right.
回家去吧 生下孩子
Move home, have the baby.
她和切斯特能来帮忙
She and Chester can come help.
怎么能这么说 你怎么能这么说
How can anyone say that? How can you say that?
你从来没有见过切斯特
You've never even met Chester.
其实 他们见过了
Actually, they have.
你也在这帘子后面
You were behind the curtain too?
奈杰里博士
Dr. Negari...?
你们为什么不一起出来
Why don't you all just step out at the same time?
我不知道
I don't know.
超奇怪
Super weird.
这只是你的看法
That's your opinion.
滴 嘟
Beep! Boop!
德格 通话中心的
Dirg? From the call center?
滴
Beep!
蕾娜 你应该感到自豪
Rayna, you should be proud.
我们选中了你作为一种新生命形式的理想母亲
We have chosen you as the ideal mother for a new life form.
一种通过数码创造的生命形式
A form of life that's been digitally created.
看
Behold.
一个表情宝宝
An Emoji baby!
蕾娜 你是首位表情宝宝的母亲
Rayna, you are the mother of the first Emoji baby!
性♥爱♥短♥信♥...
The sexting...
很快 我们的社会再也不需要生理接触了
Soon, our society will no longer need physical intimacy at all.
想象一下我们这样会有多么强大
Imagine how much more powerful we will be,
我们不需要再依赖他人
when we don't have to depend on one another.
我们一直在培养你 蕾娜 孕育这个孩子
We've been grooming you, Rayna, to raise this baby,
我们给你找到了完美的伴侣
and we have found you the perfect partner.
我们才刚开始约会
We just started dating.
切斯特会帮助你养大孩子
Chester will help you raise the baby,
你的家人将会搬到线上区
your family will be moved Above the Line
共同抚养孩子
to be a part of the child's life,
我们已经为你们准备好了一套铺满地毯的公♥寓♥
and we've got a fully carpeted condo all set up for you,
铺满美丽的地毯
beautiful wall-to-wall carpeting.
这就是你一直想要的
This is what you wanted,
蕾娜 带你的家人来线上区
Rayna. To get your family Above the Line.
并不是像这样
Not like this.
你们早就知道吗 你们都是一伙的
You all knew about this? You were all in on it?
我也不是真正的医生 我是一个演员
I'm not a real doctor. I'm an actor.
你肯定看不出来吧
Bet you couldn't tell.
扮演其实不是扮演 而是临场发挥
You know, acting isn't really acting, it's reacting.
这已经是...
It's becoming a--
闭嘴 兰斯
Shut up, Lance!
抱歉