Mr. Maxsome. This is your One That's The One.
麦克斯姆先生 这位是你的
Mr... Maxsome. This is yours.
-开餐馆的艾尔吗 -没错
- Al from the diner? - Yes.
-仍然是个男的 -没错
- It's still a dude? - Yes.
我们早该联♥系♥二位
We should have connected you two.
艾尔因为太寂寞 搬去了厄明布拉姆
Al got so lonely, he relocated to Irmingblam.
-那里这时候的天气很恶劣 -潮湿极了
- Irmingblam's horrible this time of year. - So humid.
我们不在乎你怎么说 知道吗
Listen, we don't care what you say, okay?
我们对现在的结果很满意
We're satisfied with these results.
我们彼此深深相爱 在一起很幸福
We really love one another. We're happy.
我明白 但你们不能跟科学争辩
I understand that. But you can't argue the science.
别管科学了 我们很配
Forget the science. We work.
我们也许是跟一些数据抵触 但那有什么关系
I mean, we may contradict some data, but why would that matter?
恐怕此事不只跟你们二人有关
I'm afraid this is about more than just you two.
-奈杰里博士 -你一直躲在玄关那里
- Dr. Negari? - Were you waiting out by the entranceway
等着吗 为什么不直接进来
all this time? Why didn't you just walk in?
我不知道
I don't know.
好怪异
That's really weird.
这只是你的看法
That's your opinion.
上层阶级在出生之际
You see, the upper classes
就会被分配伴侣 以维持秩序
are assigned mates at birth to preserve order.
此事危及的远不止你俩的关系
There is much more at stake here than just your relationship.
秩序是我们线上区社会的基石
Order is the foundation of our community Above The Line.
你们被强制要求分开
You two have been mandated for separation.
什么 不 我们绝不分开
What?! No. No way are we separating.
你当初就该看清楚你的合同
You should have looked more closely at your paperwork.
上面用小号♥字体写着 一旦出现错误
In the fine print it says that in the event of a mistake,
按法律规定 双方必须分开
separation is legally required.
-谁会逼我们分开 -是啊
- Who's gonna make us? - Yeah?
我
I am.
事实上是那两个人 不过是我下的指令
Actually, those two will, but because I tell them to.
你们俩一直躲在那里吗
Were you two out here this whole time?
是啊 还是一样 超怪异的
Yeah, again, just... super weird.
-屋里到底还藏了多少人 -闭嘴
- Like, how many more people are in the house? - Shut up.
限你们两小时内分开
You have two hours to separate.
两小时
Two hours?
-两小时 -我...知道了
- Two hours. - Yeah, I... got it.
全部收拾好了
Well, that's everything.
你想试着撂倒那两个家伙吗
You want to try to take these guys out?
我会很想你的
I'm going to miss you so much.
他们有枪 我们打不过
They're armed. We can't take them.
-我们本来可以很幸福的 -我们确实幸福过
- This could've been great. - It was great!
我知道 过来
Hey, I know. Come here.
你传送舱的票买♥♥好了吗
Did you get your pod ticket?
买♥♥好了 周四晚10点出发 去厄明布拉姆
Yep. Leaving for Irmingblam 10 pm, Thursday.
我叫的"好哥们专车"到了
My Car Homie is here, so...
我得走了
I gotta go.
再见 伯特
Bye, Burt.
祝你在厄明布拉姆一切顺利
Good luck in Irmingblam.
再见
Goodbye...
小蛋白
Egg White.
你有没有发现我点的是蛋白蛋包
So, did you notice that I get my egg whites, right?
但蛋黄另外上
But then, I get the yolks on the side.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我不喜欢蛋黄和蛋白炒在一起
'Cause I don't... like them with the egg whites, so...
快乐快乐数码数码宠物宠物
你这是干什么
what are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我什么都没干
I'm doing nothing.
但有件事我应该去做
And I should be doing something.
伯特
Burt!
伯特
Burt!
伯特
Burt!
伯特
Burt!
伯特 伯特 等等
Burt! Burt! Wait!
伯特 等等
Burt, wait!
我为什么总是迟到
Why am I always late?
幸好我也总是迟到
Good thing I'm always late too.
-科学去死吧 -是啊 科学去死吧
- Screw science. - Yeah, screw science.
心理咨♥询♥自动贩卖♥♥机
母爱缺失
沉湎于过去 只会让你无法活在当下
谢谢光临
线
危险
你正进入线下区
我想我们会很喜欢这里的
You know, I think we're gonna like it here.
我也是 小蛋白
Me too, Egg White.
其实 我想试试这么做
You know what? I want to try something.
很傻气 但让我试试
It's silly, but let me try.
-把我公主抱到门口吗 -是的
- Ooh! Carry me to the threshold? - Yeah, yeah.
好有爱啊 我喜欢
No, that'll be cute. Yeah, I like this.
来咯
There we go.
-算了 -不行吗
- Ah! Nah. - No? No?
-还是走路吧 -好 我们走进去
- Better walk. - Walk. Let's walk in.
-嗯 好的 -好
- Yeah. All right... - Yeah.