试试到公园里看书吧
Try reading in a park.
这是坐在长凳上
It's a great way to sit on a
从书后面偷看其他人的绝佳方式
bench and see people from over the edge of a book.
-书 我说得对吗 -幸运的话
- Books, am I right? - If you're lucky,
会有陌生人打断你
a stranger will interrupt you.
那就叫朋友
That's called a friend.
这个广♥告♥是我自己拍的
I made this commercial myself
因为我非常喜欢在公园里看书
because I enjoy reading in a park so much.
你也应该试试
You should try it too.
我已经在这里待了四天
I've been here for four days.
再见 谢谢观看
Goodbye, and thank you for your time.
我是"脆弱管道"的马里奥
Hey, it's Mario, from Tender Pipes.
儿童不宜
我能帮你解决家里所有管道问题
I can fix any plumbing problem your house has.
比如 如果你的下水道堵了
For instance, if your drains are clogged.
我可以疏通它
I can unclog them.
私人服务 严格保密
如果你的管道
If you got pipes
需要清理 找我就对了
that need scrappin', I'm your guy.
你家里有任何需要 都难不倒我
I can do... anything your house needs.
我有所需的
I got all the tools...
所有工具
...necessary for the job.
儿童不宜
拨♥打♥屏幕底部的电♥话♥就行
Just call the number on the bottom of the screen.
我是马里奥 我会操翻你家
I'm Mario, and I'll your house.
赶快致电吧
Just call.
每分钟收费仅5积分 可能有额外收费
儿童不宜 来电者必须年满18周岁
新设站点 为东厄明布拉姆服务
Now with a new location, servicing East Irmingblam.
《线下:格莱尔和夏洛塔》
剧终集
今晚即将播出
Tonight, the dramatic
激动人心的剧终集 你不会想错过的
series finale that you don't want to miss.
法律规定你不能错过
That you legally can't miss.
线上区必须观看
振作点 格...
Get your shit together, Gl--
你现在没有错过
That you currently aren't missing.
正在观看 《格莱尔和夏洛塔》
结局会如何
How will it end?
会有结局吗
Will it end?
-《线下:格莱尔和夏洛塔》 -就在今晚
- Below:Glail & Charlotta. - Tonight!
不
No...
我们跟谁睡才能离开这个剧
Who do we have to to fuck get off this show?
格莱尔 我们根本无法离开
Glail, there is no getting off the show.
-这就是我们全部的世界 -不是这样的
- The show is all there is. - That is not the case,
我跟主创人聊过
'cause I spoke to the creator,
他当时正坐在飞机上的
and he was on a plane and
书桌前 就在另一个世界的某处
sitting at a desk somewhere in this other world.
就算真有另一个世界 我们也去不了
So there might be another world, but we'll never get to it.
我靠
Holy shit!
这里就是拍摄我们剧集的片场
This is it! This is the set of the show we're on!
快看 这是摄像机
Look, it's a camera.
这些就是大家都坐的
These are those weird, high, folding chairs
-那种奇怪的折叠椅 -他们为什么总坐这种椅子
- everybody sits in. - Why are they always these chairs?
我不知道
I don't know.
可是 格莱尔 这里一个人都没有
But Glail, there are no people.
谁在掌舵 只有我们俩吗
Who's steering the ship? We're all alone?
等等 有人
Oh, wait! People!
-你们好啊 -你们好
- Hello! - Hi!
能帮帮我们吗 帮帮我们
Can you help us? No? Can you help us?
他们为什么不说话
Why aren't they talking?
他们是临演 如果开口说话
Oh, they're extras. If they talk,
-就得多付他们钱 -这样
- they make more money. - Oh.
你们好 我跟你们说话吧
Uh, hi, hello. I'll talk to you guys.
我靠 搞毛啊
Holy shit! What the hell?!
-你为什么开枪打他 -我不知道
- Why'd you shoot him? - I don't know.
我在第一幕看到那把枪 就觉得应该用一下
I saw that gun in act 1, I felt like I should use it.
契诃夫的枪
Hm, Chekhov's gun.
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们被困在自♥由♥意志和宿♥命♥论♥之间
Well, we're lost somewhere between free will and determinism.
怎么 你成哲学家让-保罗·萨特了吗
Oh, God, what are you, Jean-Paul Sartre?
其实
You know what?
或许我们不该担心自己角色死掉
Maybe we shouldn't worry about our characters dying.
没准我们希望这个剧结束
Maybe we want this show to end.
没错 因为这样
Right, because then, then,
我们醒来之后就能做自己 演员自己
we'd wake up and we'd just be ourselves, the actors.
没错 我可以出去找更好的角色
Uh-huh. I can go out for some better roles.
我就可以专心研究我的木偶戏了
I could focus on my puppetry.
我们演完这一集吧
You know what? Let's finish this episode.
我们演完这一集
Let's finish this episode.
-祝好运 -祝好运
- For luck! - For luck.
卡车在这
There's the truck.
夏洛塔 不如我们别把门炸掉
Okay, uh, Charlotta, like, what if we don't blow the door off.
我们不是非得要这么做
I mean, we don't have to do it.
我也不想 但我觉得我必须这么做
I don't want to do it, but I feel like I have to, I...
不不不 我们真的不必这么做
Ah, no, no, no! But we don't have to,
夏洛塔 我们可以不做
Charlotta, we can not do it.
-别按就行了 -我不会按下去的
- Just... don't do it. - I'm not gonna hit it!
-我不会按下去的 -别按 别按
- I'm not gonna hit the switch - Don't do it, don't do it!
撑住 加油
Come on! Come on!
-格莱尔 -嗯
- Glail. - Yeah.
我都没碰到按钮 但还是爆♥炸♥了
I didn't even flip the switch. It blew up anyway.
也许 这根本不重要
Maybe... it doesn't even matter.
也许 注定是这个结局
Maybe... it was just meant... to be.
天呐
Oh, man.
跟你合作很愉快
It was great working with you.
我也是 非常愉快
Oh, it was lovely. Absolutely lovely.
现在要回归自己的生活了
It's back to our lives.
回到我们家人身边 回到自己的生活
Oh, back to our families, and lives.
你想保持联络吗
Oh, would you like to keep in touch?
我很想啊
Oh, I would love to. Yes.
我会叫我的史黛菲打给你的史黛菲
I'll have my Steffi call your Steffi.
那就太好了
That would be great!
不 怎么回事
No. What's happening?
-放我们出去 -拜托 求求你们
- Let us out! - Oh, please! Please, please!
-请放我们出去 -救命啊
- Please let us out! - Help!
拜托了 求你们
Please, please!
我们被困在里面了
No, we're inside.
待您进行批准
Submitted for your approval:
两个角色被困在一部电视剧的拍摄片场
two characters, trapped on the set of a show they can't escape.
但仔细一想
But when you think about it,
我们不都是一集预算不足的电视剧里的演员吗
aren't we all just actors in an underbudgeted episode?
这个问题值得我们深思 怪异都市
Food for thought, from Weird City.
我刚做了个...最离奇的梦
I just had... the craziest dream.
我也是
Me too!
-你看 -亲爱的
- Look at this! - Oh, honey!
真不可思议
This is amazing.
天呐
Oh, my God!
海伦
Helen, oh...
尝起来像泡泡糖
It tastes like bubblegum.
厄明布拉姆
Irmingblam.