-好的 -你最喜欢哪个数字
- Okay. - What is your favourite number?
-4 -很好
- Four. - Good.
-你最喜欢吃什么 -辣香肠比萨
- What is your favourite food? - Pepperoni pizza.
我也是 好了 下一题
Me too! Okay, next question.
你正在沙漠里走着
You're in the desert walking in the sand
忽然 你低头
when all of a sudden, you look down,
看到一只乌龟朝你爬来
you see a tortoise crawling towards you.
你伸手将它翻过来
You reach down and flip it over on its back.
乌龟仰面朝天 躺在沙子上
The tortoise lays there on its back,
肚子被烈日灼烤 四肢乱蹬
its belly baking in the sun, its legs flailing.
没有你的帮助 它靠自己无法翻身
It can't turn itself over without your help.
但你却不帮它 为什么
But you're not helping. Why is that?
我不知道 我觉得我应该会帮它
I don't know. I feel like I'd probably help.
是不是...
Is it...
你遇到一个人
You meet someone that reminds you
他长得很像你刚刚在广♥告♥里看到的人
of someone you just saw in a commercial.
但他否认自己是那个人 你会怎么做
He denies being that person. What do you do?
-在这里签名 -好的
- And sign here. - Okay.
-很好 费用总共是82积分 -好的
- Great. And that's 82 credits. - Okay.
-好了 -恭喜你
- Okay. - Congratulations.
奈杰里博士会将你的信息全输入算法中
Dr. Negari will enter all your information into the algorithm
你的真命爱侣
and your One That's The One
会于今晚午夜时分准时到达你家
will arrive at your home tonight exactly at midnight.
午夜啊 好吧
Oh, midnight. Okay.
这样有戏剧化的效果
For dramatic effect.
好吧
All right. Ha.
...找到属于你的真命爱侣吧
... and find your One That's The One!
再见啦
I'll see ya!
晚安
Good night!
你好 我是斯图
Hi, I'm Stu.
你好 我是斯图
Hi! I'm Stu.
-您有访客 -可是... 来了
- You have a visitor. - But... I'm coming!
你好 有事吗
Hi. Can I help you?
我叫伯特
I'm Burt...
我是你的真命爱侣
I'm your One That's The One.
你是... 别进来啊
Are you...? Oh, don't come in.
不 抱歉 这真的太荒谬了
No. I'm sorry. That's... That's just, that's ridiculous.
-你不可能是我的真命爱侣 -当然不是
- You can't be my One That's The One. - No, of course not.
很抱歉我要问你这个问题
I mean - and I apologize for asking you this -
你是同性恋吗
are you a homosexual?
-不是 -我也不是
- No. - Well, neither am I!
好吧 你看 一定是哪里弄错了
Right. See? Okay, so clearly there's been some kind of mix-up.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah. I mean, I guess so.
我要叫他们退款 无意冒犯
I want my money back. No offence.
没事
Hey! None taken.
老天
Man!
别太难过啦
Ah, don't take it so hard, buddy.
不是啦 只是...
No, it's just...
我也说不清 有时我开始觉得
I don't know, sometimes I start feeling like
我这辈子都找不到对象了
I'll never find anybody.
感觉很糟糕 在线下区出生很糟糕
Just... It sucks. Sucks to be born Below The Line.
哪里 哪一区域
Where? What neighbourhood?
哈鲁贝克高地 就在乌斯卡和毕诺文旁边
Hallubeck Heights, right by Ooscar and Benowen.
我被调走前就在那里销♥售♥车
I used to sell cars down there before I got transferred.
-不会吧 -老天 我那时真的很开心
- No way! - God, I was happy for that.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it, huh?
不管怎么说 很高心认识你 我叫伯特·常德
Well, it was nice meeting you all the same. Burt Chund.
我也是 我叫斯图·麦克斯姆
Hey, yeah, you too. Stu Maxsome.
其实老实说
You know, honestly, I'm just...
有人终于出现 我就很欣慰了
I'm glad someone finally showed up.
当时都0点15分了 我想着没人会来了
It got to be 12:15 and I was thinking no one was coming.
很抱歉 我总是迟到
I'm sorry about that. I'm always late.
我这毛病应该改的
Something I should work on.
不 别在意
No, don't think twice about it.
那个 我有点饿了
Well, hey, listen, I got kinda hungry,
其实我本来想去吃点东西的
I was actually gonna grab some food.
你想一起去吗
I don't know, you wanna come?
-我能吃点 -好啊
- I could eat. - Yeah?
你去过艾尔的店吗
You ever go to Al's?
艾尔餐馆 线下区那家吗 我超喜欢的
Al's Diner? Below The Line? Love that place!
前往线下区请小心
Be careful proceeding below the line.
为什么要去线下区
Reason for going Below The Line?
-去餐馆吃东西 -恶心
- Gonna get diner food. - Gross.
通常我不喜欢给别人搜身
Normally I don't love patting people down,
但如果对方身材像你一样好 我就不介意
but when they got muscles like you, I don't mind so much.
能为你今晚增添乐趣 我很高兴
I'm glad I could make your night better.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
马上就来 再见
Right behind ya! Bye.
我很喜欢他们准备炸掉装甲车门那段
I love when they're gonna blow the door off that armoured car.
对 然后他们决定不炸了
Oh, yes, yes! And they decide not to.
-结果门还是炸飞了 -没错
- It blows up anyway! - Yes, right.
我好喜欢那个剧
I love that show.
艾尔
Hey, Al.
-你们想吃什么 -蛋白蛋包
- What do you want? - Egg-white omelette--
我要蛋白蛋包
Uh, egg-white omelette.
但蛋黄能不能煎好另外上
But could you fry the yolks and put them on the side?
什么 不可能 我就是要点这个
What? No way! That's my order.
我要点的跟你一模一样 太有意思了
I mean, that's literally what I order. That's so funny.
因为我喜欢蛋黄 但是...
'Cause I like the yolks, but...
-要分开上 -没错 没错
- Separate! - Yeah. Yeah.
我也要一份这个
I'm gonna do the same.
好的
Okay.
-好巧啊 -难以置信
- What are the odds? - It's unbelievable!
但之后 我妻子去世了
... but then, my wife passed away.
-我很遗憾 -没关系 已经过去很久了
- Oh. I'm sorry about that. - It's okay. It was a long time ago.
-我来付 -那怎么行 让我付吧
- I got this. - Oh, no, come on, let me get it.
-不行 我来 -不要啦
- No. No, I got it.- No, please.
是我邀你来的 就让我...
I invited you, let me just...
不 我来付 我来付就好
No, no, I got it. I got it.
好吧 谢谢你
Alright. Thank you.
-今晚很愉快 -是啊 很开心
- Well, that was fun. - Yeah, that was a blast.
奖杯之家
如果我几时想买♥♥新车了 我知道该打给谁
And look, if I ever need a new car, I know who to call, right?
我早就不用站着工作了 我现在坐办公室
Please. My days on the floor are over. I'm a desk jockey now.
其实我家是往这边走
Listen, I'm back this way actually, so...
好吧
Oh. Well...
回见了
See you around?
抱歉 我不...
Oh, I... I'm sorry, I didn't...
不 是我要拥抱才奇怪
No, it's... weird that I went for the hug.
保重
Take it easy.
-好的 再见 -再见
- Yep! Bye! - Yes.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello-o-o?!
奈杰里实验室
有人吗
Hello?
奈杰里博士
Dr. Negari?
有人吗
Hello?!
-等等 别跑 -等一下
- Wait a minute! Wait a minute! - Whoa, wait!
看样子他不想给我们退款
Well, I guess he didn't want to give us our money back.
看来是的 见到你真好
Yeah, I guess not. Good to see ya.
你有什么安排 想一起去吃午餐吗
What are you doing? Wanna get lunch or something?
我本来要忙些工作 不过
Well, I had some work to do, but...
你喜欢烤芝士三明治吗
Do you like grilled cheese?
刚才太疯狂了
That was crazy.
我完全没料到会发生这个
Had no idea that was gonna happen.
我也没料到
Me neither.
其实 我有想过啦
Well... maybe some idea.
你还想吃烤芝士三明治吗
Did you still want that grilled cheese?
不想 其实我根本不喜欢
Nope. I don't even like grilled cheese.
-我有乳糖不耐症 -什么 心机鬼
- I'm lactose intolerant. - Stop! You dog!
真不敢相信我要见你家人了
I can't believe I'm gonna meet your parents.