He knows I like my private time.
山达尔不会吗
Xander doesn't?
山达尔永远不会关
Xander's never off.
就算我想让他关掉
Even when I want him to be.
我们不想多说 但是
We didn't want to say anything, but...
我知道像山达尔这样的房♥子
I've known houses like Xander before.
操控欲强 专横霸道
He's manipulative, overbearing...
上帝啊 我们都六个月没见过你们了
For Steffi's sake, we haven't seen you guys in six months!
显然是他从中作梗
He's obviously causing tension.
他对你们没好处
He's no good for you.
不 他只是有点南哄
Oh, no, he's just a little bit high maintenance.
杰奎琳 他有毒
Jathryn, he's toxic.
现在你相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
我一直都相信你 我只是觉得我们俩都得努力
I always believed you, I just think we both need to try
才能解决这一切
a little harder to make things work.
不可能解决的 小杰 因为这不是我们的问题
It's never gonna work, Jath! Because it's not our problem!
问题不在我们身上 山达尔才是问题所在
We are not the problem, the problem is Xander!
因为你从来不给他平等的机会
'Cause you never really gave him a fair chance,
-对吗 -什么
- did you? - What?!
我死命工作给你买♥♥了这么好的房♥子
I worked my ass off to buy you this beautiful house,
而你只会抱怨
and all you do is complain!
我从来没要求你给我买♥♥任何东西
I never asked you to buy me anything.
没有明显说过
Not out loud.
我从来就不想要那幢愚蠢的房♥子
I never wanted that stupid house!
你买♥♥下来
And you only bought it
只是因为你急于想证明尽管你
because of your desperate desire to prove you belong
出身于线下区 但你属于线上区
Above The Line, despite your Below The Line roots.
你因为你根深蒂固的不安全感而过度补偿
You're overcompensating because of your deep-seated insecurities!
那就来吧
Have at you, then!
来吧 贱♥人♥
Let's dance, bitch!
我不能再这样下去了 小杰
I can't live like this anymore, Jath.
我花了太多钱和时间 不能就这样轻易放弃
I have spent way too much time and money to give up so easy.
我明白
I understand.
如果你改变主意 我就住在普拉利亚和奎德罗家
I'll be at Plaria and Quedro's if you change your mind.
不好意思 杰奎琳
Excuse me, Jathryn?
我刚刚看到了你的空手道招数
I couldn't help but oversee your karate fight.
真厉害
Nice moves, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我也不喜欢说其他房♥子的坏话
Hey listen, I hate to speak ill of a fellow house,
但是我们房♥子之间也会聊天
but we houses talk, and, well..
你知道山达尔的历史和他以前的主人吗
What do you know about Xander's history and former owner?
布兰迪 她怎么了
Blandy? Why, what about her?
-你不知道那个故事吗 -不知道
- You don't know the story? - No.
天啊 你得好好做功课 杰奎琳
Oh, my gosh. You need to educate yourself, Jathryn.
趁现在还不算太晚
Before it's too late.
照顾好自己 小子
Take care of yourself, kiddo!
谢谢你 山姆·汉森
Thank you, Sam Hansen.
奈杰里博士将其艺术家顽劣儿子的个性载入智能房♥屋中
奈杰里博士说"我很失望 山达尔一直没有展现出他作为科学家或人类的真正实力"
山达尔让布兰迪和她的丈夫深陷恐惧中
布兰迪在她的智能房♥屋中弓箭穿头身亡
格斯·哈多克警探认为是自杀
我只想谈谈
Oh, I just want to talk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
我只是想回到从前那样
I just want things to go back to the way they were.
我也是
So do I.
你是说折磨我的这房♥子
So you're telling me the house
其实是奈杰里博士的儿子吗
that's been torturing me is actually Dr. Negari's son?
是的 他将山德尔的个性载入到这房♥子里
Yeah. He downloaded Xander's personality into the house.
我们来解决吧
Let's go take care of this, okay?
我想山达尔重新装♥修♥了吧
I guess Xander redecorated?
那是枪灯吗
Is that a gun lamp?
那绝对是一只死老虎
That's definitely a dead tiger.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
杰奎琳 利奎亚 不是看上去这样
Jathryn. Liquia. This isn't what it looks like.
所以你不是正在和水管工做♥爱♥
So you weren't just having sex with the plumber?
快点 马里奥 用扳手打她们
Quick, Mario. Hit 'em with the wrench. Now!
你付我钱不是要我杀人的 我要走了
You ain't paid me enough for violence. I'm outta here!
你刚刚想让他杀了我们吗
Did you just try to get him to kill us?
不尊重我的人都得死
People that don't respect my art need to die!
你知道吗 谢谢你让这一切变得如此简单
You know what? Thanks for making this so easy.
我们明天就把你挂出去卖♥♥了
We're putting you up for sale first thing in the morning.
结束了 山达尔 联♥系♥克莱德 走吧
It's over, Xander. Let's get Clyde and go.
轮不到你来决定 我来决定谁住在这里
You don't decide. I decide who stays,
谁能离开
and who goes from me.
我们不会再上当了 山达尔
We're not falling for it, Xander.
我觉得你们该下地狱去见布兰迪了
I think it's time you two meet Blandy in hell!
山达尔
Xander!
天啊 利奎亚 快点
Oh, my God! Liquia, hurry!
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
等等
Oh, wait.
没事了
It's okay.