We can discuss our art.
山达尔 赶紧把门打开
Xander, open the door right now!
好吧 回去找你朋友去吧
Fine! Go back to your friends
山达尔
Xander?
山达尔
Xander?
山达尔
Xander?
山达尔 你为什么不回答我
Xander? Why aren't you answering me?
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我把自己调成待命模式了
I put myself in standby mode,
因为你们和你们的朋友们忙着呢
'cause you were so busy with your friends.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们会想办法
Alright, you know, we will make more of an effort
多和你互动
to include you,
你出来加入派对吧
why don't you come out and rejoin the party?
我不知道 我感觉不大好
I dunno, I don't feel so good--
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, darlings.
我给你们做了健康充分的早餐
I made you a plentiful and healthful breakfast!
想要弥补昨晚的错吗
Trying to make up for last night?
怎么了 你们都不会发脾气吗
What? You guys don't like to rage?
拜托 利奎亚
Come on, Liquia.
我们都在派对上喝多过
We've all had too much to drink at a party before.
杰奎琳 你总是那么善解人意
Oh, Jathryn. You're always so understanding.
你知道吗 山达尔
You know what, Xander?
下次我们邀请朋友来
Next time we have people over,
我希望你一直都是待命模式
I want you in standby mode the whole time.
你为什么要这么对我
Why would you do that to me?!
等等 什么 我们不能这么对山达尔
Wait, what? We can't do that to Xander.
为什么不行 我们付了这么多钱就是为了
Why not? We're not paying all this money to be embarrassed
在朋友面前出糗吗
in front of our friends.
好了 山达尔
Alright, Xander.
你保证下次不会喝多了吗
Do you promise not to drink so much next time?
好吧 只要利奎亚保证会对我好一点
Fine. As long as Liquia promises to be nicer to me.
各退一步
Compromise?
为了你
For you.
太好了 看 快乐的一家人
Great. See? One big happy family.
利奎亚 和艺术家共住让我有了灵感
Liquia, living with an artist has inspired me.
我整晚都在创作
I was writing all night.
我能再给你读一些我的自传吗
Can I read you some more of my autobiography?
可以吗 利奎亚 可以吗 利奎亚
Can I? Liquia? Can I, can I? Huh? Liquia?
山达尔 我在工作
Xander, I'm trying to work.
那我就给你读一章
Ah, I'll just read you one passage.
"我年轻时 我们搬出了厄明布拉姆"
"We moved from Irmingbland when I was young."
"我父亲总是憎恨..."
"My father always hated the--"
耳机 好主意
Oh, headphones? Good idea.
现在你可以专心听我说的话了
Now you can focus more on what I'm saying!
我喜欢看雨
I love watching the rain.
利奎亚 亲爱的
Liquia? Honey?
新窗帘
New curtains.
山达尔在不可退款不可退货谁知道什么应用上
Xander ordered them, installed, on the no-refunds,
订购安装的
no returns, don't-bother-asking app.
我还以为你不会注意到呢
I didn't think you'd notice.
你总是这么专注于你的"艺术"
You're always so focused on your "Art".
我们能出去吃晚饭吗 宝贝
Can we please go out to dinner, babe?
不要出去
Don't go out.
我喜欢我们都在一起的时候
I like it when we're all together.
我可以给我们做美味的大餐
I can prepare us a delicious meal.
要不要来点足部按♥摩♥
And how 'bout a foot massage?
天啊 这感觉真棒
Ah, God, that feels so good.
看 所以我们要住智能房♥屋 对吧 宝贝
See? This is why we got a smart house, right babe?
宝贝
Babe!
别踢我
Don't kick me!
很烫诶
That burns!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不要这么对我的水管 住手 不不不
Hey, don't do that to my pipe! Stop! No, no, no!
利奎亚 山达尔 怎么回事
Liquia! Xander! What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你的房♥子刚刚想杀了我
Your house just tried to kill me.
可怜的克莱德
And poor Clyde!
小型的我正在吸尘
My miniature was vacuuming.
总得有人把我打扫干净吧
Someone's gotta make an effort to keep me clean!
那是你的工作
That, by definition, is your job!
那是你的本职
That's your raison d'être!
小杰 你知道利奎亚从刚来那天起就恨我
Jath, you know Liquia's hated me since day one.
-我有证据 -什么
- I have proof! - What?
我录下了在我屋子里说的所有话
I've recorded everything that's been said inside of me.
回放利奎亚
Playback Liquia.
山达尔是个管道什么的 没错
Xander is a pipe or something. Oh, yes.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我都不知道什么是真的了
I don't even know what's real anymore.
杰奎琳 这房♥子已经失控了
Jathryn, this house is out of control.
你们俩能不能好好解决了
Could you two just work it out?
去找个自动治疗售卖♥♥机什么的
Go to a therapy vending machine, or something.
利奎亚 我要和杰奎琳单独谈谈
Liquia, I need to speak to Jathryn alone.
山达尔 待命模式
Xander, standby mode!
山达尔 开门 杰奎琳
Xander, open this door! Jathryn!
我很抱歉利奎亚让你这么烦心
I am so sorry Liquia put you through this!
她没有我那么喜欢你
She doesn't appreciate you like I do.
我只是希望她能开心
I just want her to be happy.
她永远不会开心的 睡吧
She'll never be happy. Go to sleep.
让我的按♥摩♥陪着你 睡吧
Let my massage take you over. Go to sleep.
睡吧 睡吧
Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
睡...
Go to--
我们要出门
We're going out.
你知道我明天一大早还要工作的吧
You realize I have to be at work early in the morning, right?
你知道这是
You realize this is the
我们六个月来第一次出门吧
first night we've been out in six months. Right?
你好 利奎亚 你好 杰奎琳
Hey Liquia! Hey Jathryn!
见到你们真好 快进来 我刚告诉肖恩你们到了
So good to meet you. Come on in, I just told Shaughn you're here.
这是38.2法式红酒吗
Is that a 38.2 Duvet Rouge?
你们真是太优雅了 我这老房♥子都不好意思了
You two are way too classy for this old house.
谢谢
Wow, thanks!
伙计们 你们来了 真不敢相信
Hi guys! You made it. I can't believe it!
-你们好 -伙计们
- Hi! - Hi, guys.
你们见过山姆·汉森了
So, you met Sam Hansen.
你们叫你们家房♥子的全名吗
You call your house by first and last name?
有时候我会叫他帅哥山姆
Well sometimes I call him "Sam Handsome".
为了让他不好意思 因为他实在是太好看了
Just to embarrass him. 'Cause he's so damn good looking!
看 他脸红了
Oh, look! He's blushing.
别说了 肖恩
Oh, stop it, Shaughn.
坐坐坐
Sit, sit, sit.
有人要肉桂梨面包片吗
Cinnamon pear bruschetta, anyone?
我对肉桂梨过敏
Ugh, I'm allergic to cinnamon pear.
不 我们要来点
Oh no, well more for us.
这是基因改造的肉桂梨
It's genetically modified cinnamon pear.
那我想我可以试试
Ooh. I guess I could try that.
姑娘们觉得这是个坏主意
And the girls decide it's a bad idea,
于是他们决定要把装甲车的门炸掉
so they decide not to blow the door off the armored car...
最后还是炸了
And it blows up anyway!
我们知道这个故事 你这个鬼家伙
You knew this story, you tricksters!
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
-什么事 -我注意到你的自行车轮胎
- Yeah? - I noticed your bicycle tires
有点低了 于是我充到了40表压
were a little low, so I inflated them to 40 psi.
如果你们没有别的需要了
If there's nothing else you need...
我就让你们这些人类
I'll leave you humans
好好享受你们接下来的夜晚了
to enjoy the rest of your evening,
我要关机了
and I'll shut down.
谢了 山姆·汉森 晚安
Thanks, Sam Hansen. Good night.
晚安 山姆
Good night, Sam.
山姆·汉森到了晚上会自己关机吗
Sam Hansen shuts himself off at night?
九点准时
Nine o'clock on the dot.
他知道我喜欢私人时间