谢谢你
Thank you.
小意思
No prob.
要来杯红酒吗
How about a glass of wine?
-好 -我藏了点石榴点解酒
- Yeah. - I actually stashed some Pomegranate Electrolyte Wine
这是我从我父母在厄明布拉姆的酒厂拿来的
that I got from my parents' vineyard down in Irmingblam.
这些玩意生长在虫子松过的土里
The poms are grown in soil aerated by worms.
每天都不会孤单
And well, the vines are whispered to daily.
给
There you are.
干杯
Cheers.
真的很棒
It's really good.
你到底有几件毛衣背心
So, how many sweater vests do you have?
一千多件吧
Oh, literally thousands.
对不起
Oh... I'm sorry.
我们在线上区不应该这样调情的
This isn't how we hook up Above the Line.
但我很兴奋
Um... But I'm excited.
我要离开这个房♥间
I'm gonna leave the room,
你得留在这里 你得...
you're gonna stay here, and you're gonna...
等着 好吗 相信我 你会喜欢的
Just wait, okay? Trust me. You'll like it.
切斯特
蕾娜 准备好了吗
准备什么
我们在线上区不做♥爱♥
我们性♥爱♥短♥信♥
认真的吗 他们不会做♥爱♥吗
Seriously? They don't actually have sex?
来吧
你穿着什么
就是我三分钟前穿着的
脱掉
好了 脱掉了
生殖器 生殖器 生殖器
*性♥爱♥短♥信♥一 性♥爱♥短♥信♥二 性♥爱♥短♥信♥三*
*Sext one, sext two, sext three*
来吧宝贝 和我性♥爱♥短♥信♥
*来吧宝贝 和我性♥爱♥短♥信♥*
*Come on baby and sext with me*
*我不想这么做*
*I didn't want to do it*
*但是性♥爱♥短♥信♥是第二接近的事*
*But sext is the next closest thing*
*性♥爱♥短♥信♥ 性♥爱♥短♥信♥ 性♥爱♥短♥信♥*
*Sexting, sexting, sexting*
性♥爱♥短♥信♥ 性♥爱♥短♥信♥ 性♥爱♥短♥信♥
性♥爱♥短♥信♥
*性♥爱♥短♥信♥度过今晚*
*Sexting the night away*
*小心自己许的愿*
*Well be careful what you wish for*
*可能就成真了*
*You just might get it*
大学
大学
大学
大学
*要是你的男朋友想看看*
*It could ruin your life if your*
*就会毁了你一生*
*Boyfriend wants to hit it*
*上大学 上大学*
*Go to college, go to college*
*上大学 上大学*
*Go to college, go to college*
大学
大学
大学
大学
上大学
*上大学*
*Go to college*
*上大学*
*Go to college*
*上大学 上大学*
*Go to college, go to college*
*上大学 上大学*
*Go to college, go to college*
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
有人昨晚玩得很开心嘛
Hmm. Somebody had some fun last night.
是的 我和切斯特
Yeah, me and Chester.
不用多说了 我真是为你高兴
Say no more. I am so happy for you.
他是完美的人选
He is the perfect guy.
没错
Totally.
好吧
Okay.
准备好你的踏马欺凌了吗
Are you ready for your gosh-dang hazing?
没错 准备好了吗
Yeah, are you ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你真踏马厉害
You're gosh-dang awesome!
你真踏马太强了
You're gosh-dang good at stuff!
我就喜欢你
I like you!
很高兴你能加入兄弟会 踏马的
I'm glad you're gonna join the frat, gosh-dangit!
我太踏马崇拜你了
I respect the gosh-dang out of you!
谢谢 先生 谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir.
谢谢你们 先生们
And thank you, sirs.
能不能稍微暂停一下欺凌
Do you guys mind if we pause the hazing for just... one second?
-当然了 -听你的
- Of course. - Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
蕾娜 好尴尬
Rayna. So embarrassing.
那是我的兄弟会欺凌仪式
That was my fraternity hazing ritual.
听起来他们好像对你很好的样子
Oh. It just sounded like they were being really nice.
当然了
Well, of course.
现在这个时代不该再有谁被欺凌了
No one should be bullied in this day and age,
就算是兄弟会仪式也一样
not even in a fraternity ritual.
好吧
Oh... kay.
说到兄弟会
Speaking of fraternities,
我们今晚在兄弟会有一场大派对
we're having a big party at the house tonight.
要是你来就太好了 带上科琳
Um... Love it if you came. Bring Colleen.
听起来很有意思
Sounds like fun.
太好了 我...还是先回去吧
Great. I should... Better get back, so...
我爱死这件踏马的毛衣背心
I love that gosh-dang sweater-dress!
不是所有人都能驾驭毛衣背心的
Not everyone can pull off a sweater-dress,
但你可以 踏马的 真踏马的
but you do, gosh-dangit! Good gosh-dang job!
这都归功于我妈妈 这是她织的
You should thank my mom, she made it.
我好期待这个派对
I'm so excited for this party.
科琳 我能和你说一件事吗
Colleen, can I tell you something?
蕾娜 你什么都可以告诉我
Rayna, you can tell me anything.
我就是你最好的朋友
I'm literally your best friend.
切斯特很棒 但是他不想做♥爱♥
Chester is great. It's just, he never wants to have sex,
他只想性♥爱♥短♥信♥
he only wants to sext.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我们线上区很多人都是这样的
That's how a lot of us do it Above the Line.
随着科技的进步 肢体接触就显得
As technology progresses, there's less and less reason
越来越没有必要了
for physical intimacy.
火腿
Ham.
我需要火腿
I need ham.
去超便利店
Go to the Most Convenient Store.
刚出来一个
One just rolled up.
欢迎来到超便利店
Welcome to the Most Convenient Store.
今晚您的购物有什么需要帮助的
How may I assist your shopping needs this evening?
-火腿 -我不明白"或"
- Ham. - I do not understand "Him".
不 火腿
No, ham.
我要 给我
I need it, give it to me.
超便利店
告诉我你需要什么 我们什么都有
我不懂"黑火"
I don't know "Jam bit".
-火腿 -我们再来试试
- Ham! - Let's try again.
火腿 火腿 火腿
Ham, ham, ham!
对不起 我就是需要火腿 我没事
Sorry. I just needed ham. I'm alright.
我不懂"窝妹" 我们再试一次
I don't know "Paul Blight". Let's try again.
图图 图图 图图
Tutu! Tutu! Tutu!
倒立饮酒太强了 兄弟
Great keg stand, bro!
你知道吗 你真踏马厉害
You know what? You're a really great gosh-dang guy!
你不行了 兄弟
Dang! Back atcha, brother!
你这边沾了一片火腿
Oh. You've got a stray piece of ham.
天啊 对不起 我真不知道我是怎么了
God, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me.
没事的 这对你身体有利 是蛋白质
It's okay. This is good. Protein.
姑娘们 你们来了
Hey, guys. You made it!
你们绝对不会相信的
You are not going to believe it.
流浪铁路计划的纳尔夫·杜霍尔今晚来了
Nerf Duhall, from Hobo Railroad Project, is here tonight.
真的吗
Really?
写歌♥和写作不一样 能够让你通往
Writing a song isn't so much writing, as it is connecting
宇宙的更深处
to the great source of the universe.
我就听任这些指引
I just let it speak through me.
有人要来一口吗
Schnootzy anyone?
真是太棒了
That is so awesome.
我尊敬这些踏马的女人
I respect all these gosh-dang women!
我太踏马尊重她们了
I respect them all so gosh-dang much!
这是我最喜欢的歌♥
Oh. This is my favorite song.
我也是 这也是我最喜欢的
Oh, mine too. This is my favorite.
你要跳舞吗
Um... You wanna dance?
当然了