that we're not feeding him rainbows and sunshine!
还是说你的应用也不准你吃那些 我不知道
Or is that not okay with your app?! I don't know!
都别吵了 别吵了
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
我们不应该在孩子面前吵架
We shouldn't fight like this in front of the child!
你会没事的 没事的
You're gonna be okay. It's okay.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay...
我们能看会电视吗
Can we watch some TV?
当然可以 当然啦
Of course. Ha! Of course!
现在正是给你介绍几部
You know what? This is a great time to introduce you
幻术电视节目的好时机
to some prestige television.
没错 你会喜欢的
Yes. You're gonna love it.
这个叫做
This is what we call
幻术电视 你一定会喜欢的
prestige television, you are going to love this.
我们为啥非得在这旮沓等啊
Yo, why we gotta be waiting out on these corners?
我听说在线上区有专门的贩毒短♥信♥服务
I hear Above the Line, they got texting services for schnootzy.
他们都不需要现场买♥♥毒品了
They don't need no copping zones!
老铁 可别扯淡了
Man, that's bullshit!
要是条子窃听你电♥话♥了呢
What if the rollers be tapping your phone?
说暗语就好啦
You use codes, and shit.
你太傻太天真 迟早有一天会害死自己
Your head too full of dreams. Gonna get you dead one day!
或许吧 但今天不会 傻蛋
Maybe. But not today, foo!
魔龙来了 快跑
Splinter's coming! Run!
太精彩了
Ah, incredible!
逼真再现你的生活经历
To see your experience captured like that.
真不敢相信你每天都得过这样的生活
I can't believe you have to live through that every single day.
你觉得怎么样 比现实还真实 对吧
So, what'd you think? Realer than reality, right?
除了有龙之外
Except for the dragons,
我们知道龙不过是贫穷的比喻说法
we know the dragons are just a metaphor for poverty,
线下区并非真的有龙
there's no actual dragons Below the Line.
我没看
I didn't watch it.
你知道吗 第七季之后高♥潮♥迭起
Oh, you know what? It really picks up after season seven,
只需撑过前面三百集就好
so you just gotta tear through the first 300 episodes.
好吧
Okay.
我得走了 我爸很快就来接我
I have to go. My dad's gonna pick me up soon.
我得回家做作业了
I have to get home and do my homework.
什么 我们对你来说或还不够好吗
What? Are we not good enough for you?!
我们为你做了那么多 连句谢谢都没有吗
After all we did? Not even a thank you?
要不是你跟穆丽娅
You know what? If it wasn't for you and Mulia,
全程在他面前吵架
arguing in front of him the whole time,
他现在也不会急着要走
he wouldn't be running away right now.
说得好像你跟菲芬妮的感情就有多好一样
Oh, like you and Phephanie's relationship is just so good.
你在暗示什么呢
Excuse me, what are you insinuating?
菲芬妮 你很明显让你的情感挨饿了
Phephanie, you're clearly starving your feelings,
而且不肯处理那些充斥于你存在的
and not addressing any of the underlying emptiness
内心深处的空虚
that pervades your existence.
再说 巴斯利 除了那个蜜瓜
And it's like, Barsley, do you literally have any other
你还有其他人格特质吗
personality trait, other than that cantaloupe?
什么 当然有了 我有这副眼镜
What?! Yes! I have these glasses.
眼镜可不算人格特质
You know what? Glasses aren't a trait.
谢谢 谢谢你开车
Thanks. Thanks for driving.
找到了 我们的货车
Boom! There's our van.
好哥们送货车
现在只剩下一件事了
Now there's just one thing left to do.
找回我儿子
Get my son back.
将这群偷车贼绳之于法
Bring these van thieves to justice.
我们需要一个渗入计划
We're gonna need an "Infil" Plan.
老爸 你从侧翼包抄
Dad, you flank the place.
保持反向楔式队形
Inverted wedge formation,
等我指令再行动 等我的指令哦
wait for my signal before you commit, wait for my signal!
杰夫 你负责后面
Jeff. You're gonna take the back.
使用三字阵型 注意后方
Triple-I formation. Watch your six.
密切注意后方 密切注意后方
Keep your eyes on your six. Keep your eyes on your six.
这些偷车贼可狠了 杰夫
These van thieves are ruthless, Jeff!
奥利弗
Oliver?
快过来 快过来
Come on, come on!
不许动 偷车的人♥渣♥
Freeze, you van-stealing sickos!
不
No!
我的蜜瓜啊
My cantaloupe!
我是谁
Who am I?
老天 不要
Oh God, please.
不
No.
装进去 都装进去
Get it in there, get it in there.
走吧
Come on!
警官们 给他们铐上手铐
Officers, cuff 'em.
这边走
Right this way.
你们因盗窃货车而被捕了
You four are under arrest for stealing a van.
-还有绑♥架♥ -对
- And kidnapping. - Right.
你们有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你说的每句话和你做的任何事都会被上传到云端
Anything you say or do will be uploaded to the cloud.
你们有权使用律师应用
You have the right to an attorney app.
我们没有绑♥架♥他 我们是资助他
Okay, we didn't kidnap him. We were sponsoring him!
他们不会要坐牢吧
They don't need to go to jail, do they?
他们并没有伤害我
They didn't hurt me, or anything.
他们偷了一辆货车 孩子
They stole a van, kid.
偷车就会有这种下场 我最清楚了
This is what happens when you do that. I would know.
因为我爸曾是送货车司机
My dad was a delivery driver.
真希望能多跟你相处一阵 不过...
Wish we could spend more time together, but...
估计别处又有货车被偷了
There's probably another van getting stolen somewhere.
我们没问题了
Yeah, we're all set.
如果你想出来聚聚 一起喝杯啤酒
If you ever wanna hang out, or something, get a beer...
-不 我们没问题了 谢谢 -祝好运
- No. We're all set, thank you. - Good luck.
谢谢
Yeah, appreciate it.
你没事吧 奥利弗
You okay, Oliver?
我没事 爸爸
Yeah, I'm good, Dad.
这次经历挺好玩的 我还学到了很多
It was fun. And I learned a lot.
你知道线上区的人吃阳光吗
Did you know they eat sunshine Above the Line?
我不知道
I did not.
但我很肯定阳光远不如冰淇淋好吃
But I bet sunshine doesn't taste as good as ice cream!
-受死吧 -是手柄坏了
- That's what you get! - Aw, it was broken!
整部游戏机都坏了
The whole thing's broken!
这个你要吃吗 我能吃一口吗
Are you gonna eat that? Do you mind if I just take a quick bite?
很好吃
It's real good.
我想我是把对缺席父亲的感情
I think I was transferring my feelings
转移到常纳森身上了
towards my absent father onto Chonathan.
乌利弗给了一个我机会 终于打破了那个模式
Ooliver offered me a chance to finally break that pattern.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
我真觉得我当时扮演好了他母亲的角色
I do think I was a good mother to him.
你好 巴斯利
Hello, Barsley.
你之前很不乖哦 但我们是来资助你的
You've been a bad boy! But we're here to sponsor you.
现在有一个新的收养囚犯项目
It's the new Adopt a Prisoner Program!
我们给你带了个蜜瓜
We brought you a cantaloupe.
是有机的
It's organic.