急需帮助的孩子们在哪啊
Where are the children in need?
是不是在哪里有个垃圾箱装满了这样的孩子
Is there a bin full of them somewhere?
我们来看看
Let's find out.
那是什么
What is that?
他们把衣服放进装满水的机器里
They put their clothes into machines full of water,
机器转动个不停
and it's just spinning around.
难道是某种主题乐园吗
Oh! Is this some kind of theme park?
不 菲芬妮 那种地方叫做洗衣店
No, Phephanie, those are called "Laundromats".
线下区的人们
You see, people Below the Line
被迫得自己洗衣服
are forced to wash their own clothes.
那又是什么 顶上有个巨大"T"字的地方
Okay, well what is that? That place with the giant "T" On it?
那不是"T" 是十字架
That's not a "T", it's a crucifix.
是他们宗教的象征
It's a symbol of their religion.
他们居然有宗教 太可怜了
They have religion? Sad!
宗教给予他们抚慰 引领他们人生方向
It comforts and guides them through life,
我们有个应用能做到这些 太幸运了
we're so lucky we have an app for that.
-是啊 -多亏有史黛菲的恩典
- Yeah. - There but for the grace of Steffi go I.
房♥子
Houses?
巴斯利 你是不是迷路了 我们回到线上区了
Barsley, did you get us lost? We're back Above the Line.
事实上 菲芬妮
Actually, Phephanie,
线下区也有跟我们一样的居民区
Below the Line, they have neighborhoods just like we do--
其实
You know what?
我刚刚才想到
I'm just thinking this right now,
事实上 我没准是第一个这么想的人
in fact, I might be the first person to think this,
但从很多方面来说
but in a lot of ways,
线下区的人跟我们没什么两样
people Below the Line are no different than us.
几乎可以说他们也是人
It's almost like they're people too.
我们要是像低劣的帕尔夫和普丽萨那样只寄积分
We never would've learned this if we'd just sent credits
不亲自来 就永远不会得知这一点
like low-morality Palph and Plisa.
线下区人几乎跟我们一模一样
I mean, Below the Liners are almost like us.
他们有房♥子 也到处走
They have houses, they walk around.
说得没错
Exactly.
而且 找到可怜孩子的最佳地点是哪里
And where's the best place to find a poor kid?
房♥子
A house.
那是原始的院子艺术吗
Is that primitive yard art?
那些是儿童的衣服
They're child accoutrements.
有个可怜的孩子住在这儿
A poor kid lives here!
他看起来不错
Aw, he seems good.
岂止是好 他简直完美
Seems good? He's perfect!
我想资助他 我现在就想资助他
I wanna sponsor him. I wanna sponsor him right now!
希望他喜欢蜜瓜
I hope he likes cantaloupes.
-我们去抓他 -好的
- Let's get him. - Okay.
小家伙 我们是来资助你的
Hey, guy. We're here to sponsor you!
过来呀 孩子 过来
C'mon, buddy! Come on!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
奥利弗
Um, Oliver.
你们不能就这样闯进别人家
You can't just walk into people's houses.
乌利弗 这名字好棒
Ooliver? What a great name!
爸爸
Dad!
不 他不是你♥爸♥爸 我们是来资助你的
No, he's not your dad. We're here to sponsor you!
爸爸 有些怪人闯进家里来了
Dad! Some weird people just walked into the house!
你要真想叫我爸爸 也是可以啦
Yeah, you can call me Dad if you really wanna.
这个蜜瓜是有机的
This cantaloupe is organic!
我好爱你
I love you so much!
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
杰夫 我是格思·哈多克警探
Jeff? Detective Girth Haddock.
警局派我来处理你货车被盗的案件
I've been assigned to your stolen van case.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
货车被盗这种小事 居然派警探来
A detective? For a stolen van?
线上区已经有很长一段时间
This is by far the worst crime
没发生过如此严重的犯罪事件了
committed Above the Line in a really long time.
不过你别担心 我会立即发出全境通告
But don't worry. I'll put out an immediate APB,
一定会找到这些混♥蛋♥
and we'll find these scum.
太好了 谢谢你
That's great, thank you.
我想游戏
I guess the game...
已经开始了
...has begun.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 我只是在想我把车停哪儿了
Hmm? Yeah, I'm just trying to remember where I parked my car.
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
-很好 谢谢光临 -谢谢
- Great, thanks so much. - Thank you.
我们走运了
We're in luck.
这些叫做"长肉条" 在线下区很受欢迎
These are known as "Long-meats". Very popular Below the Line.
四根长肉条 谢谢
Four long-meats please!
史黛菲 运行我的"这个不能吃"应用
Steffi, check my Don't-put-that-in-your-mouth app,
检查线下区的食物
for Below the Line food.
所有线下区的食物都可能有毒
All food Below the Line is potentially toxic.
但在这里吃东西有塑造品格的社会价值
But eating here does have character building social merit
这些长肉条看起来好真实
These long-meats look so authentic!
怎么了 穆丽娅 你不配吃这么好的长肉条吗
What's wrong, Mulia? The long-meats too good for you to handle?
自从我们失去了乌利弗
I can't seem to enjoy anything,
我做什么都提不起兴致了
ever since we lost Ooliver.
-是乌利弗 -别出声
- Ooliver! - Shh, shh, shh!
都上车 我有个计划
Everyone get in the van. I have a plan.
放开我
Hey! Cut it out!
放我出去
Hey! Let me out of this van!
-开车 快开车 -不要
- Go, go, go! - Stop!
他好完美啊
He's so perfect!
你想吃蜜瓜吗 哥们
Would you like some cantaloupe, sport?
是有机的哦
It's organic.
你发短♥信♥给谁呢
Who are you texting, buddy?
之前闯进家里那些怪人
绑♥架♥了我
告诉我爸我被绑♥架♥了
Telling my dad I got kidnapped.
什么 不 这可不叫绑♥架♥
What? No! We're not kidnapping you.
我很确定把别人家的孩子关进货车里
I'm pretty sure if you lock a kid that's not yours in a van,
就叫绑♥架♥
it's called kidnapping.
好早熟哦
Oh, so precocious!
他已经恨我了
Aw, he already hates me!
我们要资助你
We're sponsoring you.
我们想让你见识一下幸福的样子
We want to show you what happiness looks like.
只是几小时而已 晚饭前就送你回家
And just for a few hours. You'll be home by supper.
不是绑♥架♥
他们要资助我
晚饭前回家
我们会让你变得比现在更大只
We're gonna get you so much bigger than you already are.
但不能太大只了
But not too big.
证件
Id?
那是你的孩子吗
Is that your child?
-不是 -是的
- No. - Yes.
我澄清一下 他不是我们的亲生儿子
To clarify, he's not our biological child.
我们只是把他拉上车 准备带回我们家
We just put him in a van, and we're taking him home.
我们要资助他
We're sponsoring him.
有机蜜瓜吃吗
Organic cantaloupe?
随便了 走吧
Whatever. Go ahead.
奥雪儿 我刚收到全境通告 有一辆送货车被盗
O-Shell. I just got an APB on a stolen delivery van.
你有看到什么吗
Have you seen anything?
没有 下一个
Nope. Next!
我以前从没来过线上区
I've never been Above the Line before.
这里的空气好干净
The air is really clean.
是啊 孩子
Sure is, buddy.
你们的棕榈树也很绿呢
And your palm trees are green, too.
我们刚经过的那辆卡车正重新铺路
And the truck we passed was re-paving a street
但那条马路看起来才刚铺好
that looked like it just got paved!
我们那边连马路上的陷坑开了大口
They didn't re-pave our street,
也没人重新铺路
even after the sinkhole opened up.
太糟糕了
That's terrible!
没错 这些是送货车的轮胎痕迹
Yep. These are delivery van tire marks.
我最清楚了 因为我父亲曾是送货车司机
I would know. My father was a delivery van driver.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我是格思·哈多克警探