剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
嘿 你过来 你为什么不吃我们的东西 哼 为什么
Hey, you! Why don't you eat our food?! Huh?! Why?!
非常好吃的啊
It's so delicious!
你要试吃一块吗
Would you like to try a sample?
放开我啊
Let go of me!
好吧
Okay.
天哪
Geez.
没事 没事
There, there.
什么 什么
Wha? Wha?
付钱的客人
A paying costumer!
但是小棕
But, Griz!
五百块 会要了我们的命的
$500?! That could end our lives!
噢 好纠结
Ohh! So torn!
啊 啊
Huh? Huh?
感谢惠顾 先生 您的烤馅饼马上就好
Thank you, sir. One calzone coming right up.
给你 老兄
Here you go, friend.
吃的开心
Enjoy!
哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
哈哈 快看 我们要发啦
Ha ha! Look at this! We're rich!
哼 要试吃一块吗
Mm. You want to try a sample?
- 哦 – 发生了什么
- Oh! - What's going on?
哇
Ohaaaaah!
他们这些家伙是怎么有钱的
How did these guys get their money?
嘿
Hey!
大干一场吧
Let's cook!
哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
下一位
Next.
下一位
Next!
下一位
Next.
接着烤 有一大堆的单子等着我们呢
Keep 'em coming! We got a ton of orders coming in!
谢谢
Thank you.
下次再来哦
Come again.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
# 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 #
Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah
# 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 #
Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah
# 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 #
Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah
# 你懂的 那馅料 #
Get it, calzone
你的馅饼 先生
Here you go, sir.
下次再来
Come again!
哦 伙计们
Oh, man!
我们远远超过了其它的移♥动♥餐车
Totally owned those other food trucks!
嘿 你们这些家伙在干吗
Hey! What are you guys doing?!
你们在逼走所有的顾客吗
You're driving away all the customers!
哦 你们这是嫉妒 因为我们的馅饼好吃
Oh, you're just jealous 'cause our calzones are legit!
嘿 你还没付钱呢
Hey! You didn't pay for that!
移♥动♥餐车的同行们
Fellow food truckers,
我仅代表我和我的兄弟们
On behalf of myself and my bros,
在这里说 是我们的锅
We'd like to say... "our bad."
那个餐车是我的全部了
That food truck was all I had.
我的餐车是三代单传了
My food truck was passed down to me for three generations.
我把家人落在餐车上了
I lost my family in the food truck.
我再也见不到他们了
I will never see them again.
哦 别担心了 他们在这里呢
Oops. Never mind. There they are.
最后再自♥拍♥一张吧
One last picture.
啊
Aah!
等等 就是这个办法
Wait! That's it!
嘿 我还没发到朋友圈呢
Hey, I'm not done posting it!
退后
Step off!
跟上我 餐车老板们
Follow me, food truckers!
冲向自♥由♥
To freedom!
大家快来
Come on, everyone!
到我身后来 兄弟们
Get behind me, bros!
你们就呆在上面 冷静
You guys up there, be cool.
局面已经在我们的控制中
We got this under cont...
好吧 还真是靠不住
Well, that was kind of rude.
哦 不 电池没电了
Oh, no! The battery's dead!
放...大...招
Du... Bo... baaaah!
跑
Run!
好耶
Hooray!
好啦 因为你们喂食动物
Okay, that's a fine for feeding the animals,
未经许可经营 驾驶黑♥车♥ 扰乱治安
Selling without a permit, driving an unregistered truck,
要开以罚金给你们
And disturbing the peace.
好吧 这也不是我们
Yeah, it's not like
第一次拿到罚单了
This is the first ticket we've ever gotten.
谢谢你 警员
Thank you, officer.
好吧 至少我们尝起来不错
Well, at least we taste great.
呒
Mmm.
超逊
1/4 star!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表