剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
特效:宠物商店
妈妈 看 噢
Mom, look! Aww!
你好 哦 哦 选我
Hello! Ooh, ooh! Pick me!
我很乖 看我多可爱
I'm a good one! Just look at how cute I am!
呃 我也很可爱
Unh! I'm cute, too!
我是低过敏性的 选我
And I'm hypoallergenic! Pick me!
选我 这里
Pick me! Over here!
这里 选我 快选我
Over here! Pick me! Just pick me!
哦
Oh.
见鬼 又错失一个
Dang it. Lost another one.
我真是不明白
I just don't get it.
我本以为我们来到收养店铺
I thought us coming to this adoption store
肯定能帮我们找到一个新家呢
would help us find a home for sure.
但这些店铺只带给我们伤痛和拒绝
But all this store has brought us is pain and rejection.
打起精神 兄弟 至少我们头上有屋顶栖身
Cheer up, brother! At least we have a roof over our heads.
而且 我们比其他这些孤儿有优势
And besides, we're better than all these other orphans.
我是说 你自己看嘛
I mean, come on!
瞧瞧那家伙
Look at that guy.
谁愿意选那一坨 而不是带我们回家呢
Who would want to take that thing home over us?
呃
Huh?
我想我们并不如预想的那么有人气
Guess we're not so hot as we thought.
我们当然有人气
Sure we are!
我们只需要等待那个对的人过来
We just got to wait for when the right person comes along.
你看着吧
You'll see.
狗狗
Puppies.
猫咪
Kittens.
你好
Hello!
我想知道那是什么意思
Wonder what that was about.
也许他要把我们轰到大街上
Maybe he's gonna kick us to the street!
上周我看到他这样对那些仓鼠们
I saw him do it to those hamsters last week!
我不想再回到原来的地方 棕熊
I don't want to go back out there, grizz!
很冷 而且到处是室外过敏原
It's cold and full of outdoor allergens!
嘿 别担心 胖胖
Hey, don't worry so much, Panpan.
我们要想想怎么才能被收养
We're gonna figure out how to get adopted,
然后就能在我们永远的家里悠闲度日了
and then we'll be chillin' in our forever homes.
- 真的吗? - 当然了
- Really? - Of course!
你只需关注我们的目标就好
You just got to keep your eye on the prize.
这就是我们有个愿景墙的原因
That's why we have our vision wall.
我未来的主人会是个放荡不羁的家伙
My future owner's gonna be a radical dude
他喜欢在沙滩上睡大觉 还有很脆的披萨
who likes long naps on the beach and stuffed-crust pizzas!
我未来的主人喜欢清洁芬芳的味道
my future owner loves fresh-laundry smell
还愿意分享圣代冰淇淋
and sharing ice-cream sundaes.
你的想法呢 兄弟
What about you, brother?
很酷 伙计
That's cool, buddy.
你做自己就好
You do you.
好了 伙计们 夜晚已经降临
All right, guys. Time to call it a night.
叠起来睡觉吧 就像我们练习过的一样
Bedtime stack, just like we practiced.
呃 嘘嘘 安静
Ugh! Shhh! Quiet!
哥们儿 我们要尽快被收养
Dude, we need to get adopted soon.
啥 怎么了
Wha...? Huh?
伙计们 醒醒 有事发生了 哇哦
Guys, wake up! Something's going on! Whoa!
哦 快来
Ooh! Come on!
你好 哦
Hello... oh?
- 发生什么事了 - 我不确定
- What's happening? - I'm not sure.
一群人在...
Bunch of people in a...
好了 我们把它架在这儿 伙计们
All right, let's set it up over here, guys.
在鱼缸旁边
By the fish tanks.
然后 呃 把那些放在狗狗的旁边
And, uh, put those over there by the puppies.
那么 我们用的是标准装备
Okay, so, we have a standard setup.
那是谁 发生什么事了
Who dat? What's happening?
我看不到 兄弟 侦查一下
I can't see. Brother, recon!
好了
All right.
干得好 来看看我们拿到的情报
Good work! Let's see what we got.
嗯... 天了噜
Hmm... hoo!
这是个摄制组
They're a camera crew!
来这儿拍电视广♥告♥
Here to shoot a TV commercial!
机会来了 伙计们
This is it, guys.
我们有办法被收养了
This is our ticket to getting adopted!
我们得参与广♥告♥拍摄
We got to get in that commercial!
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir!
你好啊
How are you?
让我来告诉你为什么要选我们
Let me tell you why you need to choose us.
呃 好吧
Uh... okay?
嗯 我和我的兄弟们独树一帜
Well, me and my bros are very remarkable.
我们娇小易拥抱
We're huggable and compact!
别管那堆会动的报纸
Ignore the moving pile.
所以 嗯 我们真的真的很壮
So... Um... we're really, really strong
而且赢得了很多奖项
and have won many awards.
我曾经洗过一次澡 呃...
I've taken a bath once... uh...
我会说西班牙语哦
Iy-yo hablo español!
嘿 怎么那么久
Hey, what's taking so long?
只要带走这些猫和狗
Just take those cats and puppies.
呃 不 等等 拜托 拜托
Um, no! Hold on! Please! Please!
别担心 伙计们
Don't worry, guys.
我们都会参演那个广♥告♥的 我有计划了
We'll get in that commercial. I have a plan.
好了 进去抓个动物 我们准备好拍摄了
Okay, go get an animal, we're ready to shoot.
啊
Aah!
好的 现在开始 然后对着相机做个悲伤的表情
Okay, now go ahead and make a sad look to the camera.
一个悲伤的表情 悲伤的表情
A sad look. Sad look.
好的 明白了
Okay, got it.
好了 开始
All right, and... Action!
我把她赶走了
I drove her away.
我甚至没办法看镜子里的自己
I can't even look at myself in the mirror.
因为我看到的尽是
Because all I see...
一个她已经不爱的男人
Is the man she doesn't love anymore.
但是为什么呢 珍妮斯 为什么要带走孩子们
But why, Janice? Why did you take the kids?!
我已经尽力做个好爸爸了
I tried my best to be a good father!
我尽力了 呜呜呜
I tried!
停 停 停
Cut, cut, cut!
试着稍微缓和一点 好吗
Maybe try toning it down a little, okay?
好的 我明白了
Okay, I got it.
好的 开始
All right, action!
珍妮斯 为什么 你为什么要带走孩子们
Janice, why!? Why did you take the children!?
为什么 为什么 为什么 他们也是我的孩子啊
Why, why, why!? Janice, they're my kids, too!
停
Cut.
开始
And action!
呃 不好意思 这些吃的是无麸质的么
Uh, I'm sorry, but is this food gluten-free?
我对坚果有点过敏 所以...
I'm also pre-disposed to a nut allergy, so...
啊嚏 能把花撤下点去么
Ah-choo! Can we tone down the flowers?
我都要过敏了
They're triggering my allergies.
还有能不能别拍我的左脸
And do you think the camera can not shoot me from my left?
我的右脸更好看一点
My right side is better.
呃 停
Ugh, cut.
跟大家一起玩啊
Play together, please!
哦 不 别把他们转来转去的
No... oh! Please don't spin them around.
不 好了 住手吧
No! Okay, stop that!
住手 住手啊
Stop. Just stop!
停
Cut!
嘿 看我呀 快点领养我们哟
Hey! Look at me! Adopt us today!
选我 选我 保证优♥惠♥哟亲
Pick me! Pick me! Guaranteed discount!
呃 没时间了
Ugh... we're out of time.
都收了吧 就用拍的这些
Wrap it up, guys. We'll just use what we got.
每天清晨...
Every morning...
成百上千的猫猫狗狗醒来后想
Hundred of dogs and cats wake up wondering...
今天我能不能找到永远的家呢
"Is today the day I'll find my forever home?"
也许你今天清晨醒来在想
Maybe you'll wake up this morning wondering,
今天我能不能找到永远的朋友呢
"is today the day I find my forever friend?"
请拨♥打♥电♥话♥
Call today.
它们在等你
They're waiting.
我们太棒了
Yeah! We're awesome!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表